Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.

+14
Other Teams Pursuing That
DoogieHouser
SpartanInNH
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
steveschneider
Giant Moose
Nordic
kingstonlake
DWags
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 3/14/2016, 7:58 am

DWags wrote:4 fucks wanted to fight these MSU guys after the game. Because they felt the officials screwed them. Then as I was trying to break the shit up a Maryland let's out "you fuckers still live in east Lansing." Then I'm laughing and the fucker says " fuck you you're probably still living ing the messed west" so I say fuck it the tell them I was on their campus and i mention Baltimore and I get a double finger salute from a girl that was with em that was a bit under two bills. So my buddy says let it go they'll kick your Ass and he was probably right so I quit being peace maker and let the original combatants bitch and we walked away.

I know cool story bro. But they did yell at me Purdue will kick your ass. So, there's that.

Ok, let me have it.
we would never complain about officiating.. that's the kind of thing losers do.

GO GREEN!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Maryland fans are dicks and, sorry moose, remind me of you.

Post by tanfan! 3/14/2016, 8:03 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Hey bros, what's going on in this thread?

I just broke up with turtleneck and now I'm single and ready to mingle.

Well, honestly, not really. I'm a little fucked in the head right now. But I could really use some rebound action badly. You wanna fuck?
cheers
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3