Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for)

+15
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
StylesGShmooth
The_Dude
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
tig ol bitties
Blueraider98
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Giant Moose
Death Roe
Rocinante
19 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for) Empty Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for)

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 14:33

GAME ON, BITCHES.

CHOOOOO CHOOOOOO!!!

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for) 1514624_10156689006530154_8459528775676222839_n

Last edited by Rocinante on 2016-03-18, 16:52; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for) Empty Re: Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for)

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-18, 14:34

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for) Colbertlol_zps39d0de9b
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for) Empty Re: Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for)

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 14:42

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for) 1923432_1043953699005458_5634648823502720416_n
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 14:46

Go Green!
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 14:50

I'm glad we got the court with green on it. It's a good sign.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 14:52

Valentine with the assist.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-18, 14:52

Ted Valentine reffing. Great.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 14:53

Turnover and a foul.  Cool.  

Who the fuck is Giddy Davis...

Edit, I mean Potts...
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 14:54

Calm down Zel.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 14:55

Not the start I envisioned
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 14:56

This isn't funny.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 14:56

Oh good... A timeout.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-03-18, 14:57

Nice start.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 14:57

Our guys know the game started, right?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 14:57

Guys.... what part of "get me through Friday, I'll get you through Sunday don't you get?"
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 14:59

Just cracked open a beer. Hoping that changes our fortunes.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 15:00

I'm switching shirts
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 15:00

Oh Good.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 15:00

This is what happens when you walk in like your shit don't stink.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-18, 15:01

They'll come back to Earth.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 15:02

Arm chair coach speak - I think we need to just pound it in the paint. Try to draw fouls. Davis has a huge height advantage use it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 15:03

Costello!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 15:04

I like the adjustment I'm seeing.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 15:04

grrr.... rebounds!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 15:04

Lead cut to 10
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 15:05

Lead cut to 7
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 15:05

Old bastard Costello carrying the team.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 15:05

Ok we look like MSU again.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 15:06

lots of energy... like ... lots. going in every direction.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 15:06

Let's play some ball, boys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-18, 15:08

WTF is going on?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 15:11

lol schilling
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 15:12

I love how TV Ted spots MSU 2 fouls to start the game.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 15:12

Man, lots of stoppages already. Good for us bc they were so hot to start.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-18, 15:12

Did we just have commercials, score and go back to commercials?
Is TV Teddy seriously one of the refs?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-18, 15:13

Why has no one posted #skullfuck yet? Jesus Christ guys.

#skullfuck
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next