Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for)

+15
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
StylesGShmooth
The_Dude
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
tig ol bitties
Blueraider98
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Giant Moose
Death Roe
Rocinante
19 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for) - Page 5 Empty Re: Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for)

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 16:46

Well... I had other shit to do the next few weekends anyway.

Glad I didn't join the stupid fucking piece of shit tournament pool.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for) - Page 5 Empty Re: Michigan State Spartans vs. The Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (who will likely win the tournament and who I have all the respect in the world for)

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-18, 16:46

Un. Fucking. Believable.

Game over.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-03-18, 16:46

Yeah, it's over.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-03-18, 16:47

I feel sick
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-03-18, 16:47

Horrible horrible.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-03-18, 16:47

Wow, just unfuckingbelievable.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 16:47

Well hats off to them. The better team today.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-18, 16:47

I probably won't be around much then. I don't just want to read trolling and shit. Was nice knowing you guys.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 16:48

This sucks
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-18, 16:48

Well. My bracket sucks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-03-18, 16:48

InTenSity wrote:I probably won't be around much then. I don't just want to read trolling and shit. Was nice knowing you guys.

Same here, had to come back for one last game thread, though =D. Peace!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-18, 16:49

2walks. Throw the ball away in the last couple minutes. Too bad they came out flat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-18, 16:49

kingstonlake wrote:Honestly they deserve to lose. No other way to look at it.

They got owned today. MTSU has some very good players, but MSU just waltzed out there like it was owed to them. Not something you see from an Izzo team. They really thought they were not going to have to do anything to get to next weekend.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-03-18, 16:50

Well. I guess the big ten was over seeded.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-18, 16:51

I'm embarrassed for Valentine
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 16:51

kingstonlake wrote:Well. I guess the big ten was over seeded.

Or they were under seeded. They are going to beat Syracuse.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-18, 16:54

One of Izzos worst coaching jobs. Pathetic
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-18, 16:56

The_Dude wrote:One of Izzos worst coaching jobs. Pathetic

At what point did you cum to the score? When MTSU sank that last free throw?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-18, 17:11

My brackets just blow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-18, 17:14

The Gumz ‏@Bumpinmygumz
@lionfan47 @davebirkett Choke job would be shooting 40%. They just ran into a buzz saw. MTSU hit 56% of threes and shot 55%.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-18, 17:14

Jim Comparoni ‏@JimComparoni  16m16 minutes ago
MSU shoots 55 pct from field, and 46 pct from 3 and loses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-18, 17:16

The narrative is set - get used to it.

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 21m21 minutes ago
Middle Tennessee over Michigan State. Biggest upset ever? You can certainly make a case.

Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops 9m9 minutes ago
A 16 has never beaten a 1. Mich St was essentially the fifth 1 seed and in the top 2 choices for national champs. Biggest upset ever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-18, 17:18

oh, it's without a doubt the biggest upset ever. it's not an argument. This should be humbling for the program and the fanbase.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-18, 17:18

Gotta feel for the kids - we've got next year, they don't.

Jim Comparoni ‏@JimComparoni 2m2 minutes ago
Izzo had to stop for a few seconds and collect himself. Very emotional. I've never seen him this emotional in a post-game press conference.

Joe Rexrode ‏@joerexrode 4m4 minutes ago St Louis, MO
Tom Izzo, Denzel Valentine, Bryn Forbes, Matt Costello all here. All have been crying, that's obvious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-18, 17:21

Costello was the only one who showed up, but joined the pity party when he missed the front end of that 1 and 1.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-18, 17:22

Rico Beard ‏@RicoBeard 47s47 seconds ago
Too all my ann arborite trying to troll me, just remember this.....
1244 days & 754 days and counting

Keep outsourcing your victories.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-18, 17:23

Plate of Shrimp wrote:Costello was the only one who showed up, but joined the pity party when he missed the front end of that 1 and 1.

He did that in the BTT but then it didn't cost them.

I kept telling my son in law that if we could tie it or take the lead 1 time we might break them......never happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-18, 17:25

Costello hits the front end of that 1 and 1, we win... can't prove that, but I believe it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueraider98 2016-03-18, 17:28

Well. I. Umm... Hell, it's a great f'n day.
Blueraider98
Blueraider98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-18, 17:31

You guys have fun with trolling and bitching about trolling. Peace.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 17:31

Blueraider98 wrote:Well. I. Umm... Hell, it's a great f'n day.
Congrats, man.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-18, 17:40

Blueraider98 wrote:Well. I. Umm... Hell, it's a great f'n day.
Yes, you guys were great. Made us pay for every mistake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueraider98 2016-03-18, 17:47

Lol. I'd kill for a coach like that.
Blueraider98
Blueraider98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-18, 17:48

Blueraider98 wrote:

Ignore the Dude, he's a right-winged racist psychopath, and is a Michigan fan.

Congrats on the win.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-03-18, 17:50

Blueraider98 wrote:

Congrats. You guy shot lights out today. Beat that sleazy fuck Boheim PLEASE.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-18, 18:01

LooseGoose wrote:The Gumz ‏@Bumpinmygumz
@lionfan47 @davebirkett Choke job would be shooting 40%. They just ran into a buzz saw. MTSU hit 56% of threes and shot 55%.

They were on fire. Pretty fun team to watch and I hope they make a miracle run.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-18, 18:15

It was a choke job, their starting guards/wings had a total of 3 turnovers playing 115 out of 120 minutes.

Ours had 12 TOs in 91 minutes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-18, 18:20

Blueraider98 wrote:

The Dude is a UM fan so he would happily see you take Izzo.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 18:25

I wonder about the transfer well we've relied on lately. Forbes and Harris are obviously solid players, but something was missing with them for whatever reason. I feel like we should be able to have more dependable guard play without needing transfers.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next