Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otpt I keep putting threads in something called the basket. Go fix it and then go get me the goddamn manual for being a mod now.

+7
Rocinante
Blanch32
Code_Warrior
NigelUno
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The basket - Otpt I keep putting threads in something called the basket. Go fix it and then go get me the goddamn manual for being a mod now.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Otpt I keep putting threads in something called the basket. Go fix it and then go get me the goddamn manual for being a mod now.

Post by Turtleneck Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:09 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

The basket - Otpt I keep putting threads in something called the basket. Go fix it and then go get me the goddamn manual for being a mod now.  - Page 2 Mfw+the+new+fj+mods_931bc3_4846565

Banned. For a week. Keep posting and it's gonna be a month mr.

The basket - Otpt I keep putting threads in something called the basket. Go fix it and then go get me the goddamn manual for being a mod now.  - Page 2 Tumblr_n7fgvwJVCH1tdmco2o1_500
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The basket - Otpt I keep putting threads in something called the basket. Go fix it and then go get me the goddamn manual for being a mod now.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Otpt I keep putting threads in something called the basket. Go fix it and then go get me the goddamn manual for being a mod now.

Post by Turtleneck Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:10 pm

DWags wrote:

Do you even know how to ban somebody? I have no clue. I know I can delete a post but I'm not pressing buttons. When do we get our hats?

It's not the basket button I can tell you that much.

I banned Bob for the day today. I think the empty lifeless banning still made goose squeal with pride.

Was that pride or Ned Beatty?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:12 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

I banned Bob for the day today. I think the empty lifeless banning still made goose squeal with pride.

Was that pride or Ned Beatty?

I don't know what that means but I really wish you'd stop posting now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:12 pm

DWags wrote:

Do you even know how to ban somebody? I have no clue. I know I can delete a post but I'm not pressing buttons. When do we get our hats?

Nah, I knew it was a meaningless gesture when you announced it. Meant about as much as Blanch's bragging about pussy.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:13 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Nah, I knew it was a meaningless gesture when you announced it. Meant about as much as Blanch's bragging about pussy.

I just wanted to make you happy

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:15 pm

Face it WBH is the only one of the new Mods with The basket - Otpt I keep putting threads in something called the basket. Go fix it and then go get me the goddamn manual for being a mod now.  - Page 2 Brass-balls-250x250He banished the Moose while you and Wags talk shit and accomplish little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:15 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

I just wanted to make you happy

:(

Then go do his spring yard work.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:17 pm

Travis =

The basket - Otpt I keep putting threads in something called the basket. Go fix it and then go get me the goddamn manual for being a mod now.  - Page 2 Maxresdefault
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:18 pm

The basket - Otpt I keep putting threads in something called the basket. Go fix it and then go get me the goddamn manual for being a mod now.  - Page 2 Img-194990-1-MODERATORZ
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:27 pm

Lol
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:38 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Face it WBH is the only one of the new Mods with The basket - Otpt I keep putting threads in something called the basket. Go fix it and then go get me the goddamn manual for being a mod now.  - Page 2 Brass-balls-250x250He banished the Moose while you and Wags talk shit and accomplish little.
Amen. Travis and DWags are clueless and only interested in hats.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:42 pm

The Pantry wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Face it WBH is the only one of the new Mods with The basket - Otpt I keep putting threads in something called the basket. Go fix it and then go get me the goddamn manual for being a mod now.  - Page 2 Brass-balls-250x250He banished the Moose while you and Wags talk shit and accomplish little.
Amen. Travis and DWags are clueless and only interested in hats.

I would rather have mods just interested in hats than crazy power hungry mods like WBH.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:42 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

You're a mod, too? You barely know how to use the Internet.

That's what makes the swill great. Did you think we'd beat OSU with a second and third string QB? Well SRC did, and I'm guessing it's that same thought process that put me in charge. Or he was stoned to the be-Jesus and he was chuckling as he did it.

Ftr, I haven't pressed any wrong buttons like that dumb ass Travis has, so I think I'm winning.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:43 pm

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You're a mod, too? You barely know how to use the Internet.

That's what makes the swill great. Did you think we'd beat OSU with a second and third string QB? Well SRC did, and I'm guessing it's that same thought process that put me in charge. Or he was stoned to the be-Jesus and he was chuckling as he did it.

Ftr, I haven't pressed any wrong buttons like that dumb ass Travis has, so I think I'm winning.

You are winning. But only because you have not screwed up. That is not saying much. But good job on being #1.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:44 pm

I'm going to basket this thread.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:45 pm

Turtleneck wrote:The basket - Otpt I keep putting threads in something called the basket. Go fix it and then go get me the goddamn manual for being a mod now.  - Page 2 Img-194990-1-MODERATORZ

I like the hat.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm going to basket this thread.

Can you put yourself into the basket?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:02 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Amen. Travis and DWags are clueless and only interested in hats.

I would rather have mods just interested in hats than crazy power hungry mods like WBH.
You need a time out, liberal wanker.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:06 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You need a time out, liberal wanker.

Are touching yourself right now while you think about Bernie rubbing motor oil all over his naked body?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:12 pm

I'm going to ban you next time you reply with the same old shit to Bob just to prove that that's not true.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:41 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Amen. Travis and DWags are clueless and only interested in hats.

This. Fuck the green seat mafia!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:46 pm

To be fair, I don't know how to yet, but will educate myself tomorrow. I do agree with the ban. However, if it got down to it, I'd pm the guy first and ask.them to consider stopping because they're just being an ass and probably driving traffic away. I'd absolutely let them explain why they feel they need to be a petty repetitive non witty bad material irritating fuck head, and when they couldn't I'd ban the fuck out of them for a bit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:49 pm

DWags wrote:

To be fair, I don't know how to yet, but will educate myself tomorrow. I do agree with the ban. However, if it got down to it, I'd pm the guy first and ask.them to consider stopping because they're just being an ass and probably driving traffic away. I'd absolutely let them explain why they feel they need to be a petty repetitive non witty bad material irritating fuck head, and when they couldn't I'd ban the fuck out of them for a bit.

Sounds like a lot of work to do what you're going to do anyway
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:58 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Sounds like a lot of work to do what you're going to do anyway
I'd ban you for the lulz. The hissy fit you'd throw would be hilarious.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

This. Fuck the green seat mafia!
Can you please drop the stupid green seat mafia thing? It's not clever and very tired. Go fly it over at tTurd if you somehow can't let go of it.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2