Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where should I stay in Winston Salem?

+3
NigelUno
Blanch32
SeeRockCity
7 posters

Go down

Where should I stay in Winston Salem?   Empty Where should I stay in Winston Salem?

Post by SeeRockCity Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 16:03

Headed there for business next week.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where should I stay in Winston Salem?   Empty Re: Where should I stay in Winston Salem?

Post by Blanch32 Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 16:52

Do you like to party??
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where should I stay in Winston Salem?   Empty Re: Where should I stay in Winston Salem?

Post by NigelUno Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 16:56

blanch32 wrote:Do you like to party??

I doubt he wants to sleep on the couch in your apartment.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 17:17

blanch32 wrote:Do you like to party??

Is that a proposition sailor?

Okay, no. Not really wanting to get crazy. Just really more of a what part of town kind of question. I wouldn't mind seeing some local music if easy but mostly just dinners and a place to get a beer in a nice part of town.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 17:28

Stay downtown then. As close to Market Street for 5th as possible (I believe that's the names anyway).

Let me know if you want to meet up at foothills brewery and I'll buy you a beer for your efforts w/ this board. We might even hit on chicks if you're into that kind of thing.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 17:29

blanch32 wrote:Stay downtown then.  As close to Market Street for 5th as possible (I believe that's the names anyway).  

Let me know if you want to meet up at foothills brewery and I'll buy you a beer for your efforts w/ this board.  We might even hit on chicks if you're into that kind of thing.

Thanks Blanch. Will do, although, you'll have all the fingerblasting for yourself. Mrs. SeeRockCity is more than I can handle already. Thanks for the tip.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 17:30

SeeRockCity wrote:
blanch32 wrote:Stay downtown then.  As close to Market Street for 5th as possible (I believe that's the names anyway).  

Let me know if you want to meet up at foothills brewery and I'll buy you a beer for your efforts w/ this board.  We might even hit on chicks if you're into that kind of thing.

Thanks Blanch.  Will do, although, you'll have all the fingerblasting for yourself.  Mrs. SeeRockCity is more than I can handle already.  Thanks for the tip.

Pics of wife?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 17:55

Giant Moose wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Thanks Blanch.  Will do, although, you'll have all the fingerblasting for yourself.  Mrs. SeeRockCity is more than I can handle already.  Thanks for the tip.

Pics of wife?

You bet.  When I say (singular) "Mrs. SeeRockCity", I'm simplifying a bit.

Where should I stay in Winston Salem?   Kate-beckinsale-underworld-papel-de-parede-seis-vezes-222568
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 17:57

SeeRockCity wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Pics of wife?

You bet.  When I say (singular) "Mrs. SeeRockCity", I'm simplifying a bit.

Where should I stay in Winston Salem?   Kate-beckinsale-underworld-papel-de-parede-seis-vezes-222568

That looks like one of those trick cameras/pictures that Paula Abdul used to use.

What the heck? It magically changed before my eyes. 247 can't do that!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 18:02

2 questions:

1. Will your wife be there?
2. Can I hit on her?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 18:03

blanch32 wrote:2 questions:

1.  Will your wife  be there?

No

blanch32 wrote:2.  Can I hit on her?

She would hit you right back.  In the neck.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 18:04

....oh and the local minor league team, the dash or "-" play monday night, then are off for the week.  Wanna do a dude date? I promise to not be too creepy. Ask the others who have hung out w/ me and can vouch.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 18:06

blanch32 wrote:....oh and the local minor league team, the dash or "-" play monday night, then are off for the week.  Wanna do a dude date?  I promise to not be too creepy.  Ask the others who have hung out w/ me and can vouch.

Can't Working late Monday, (and Tuesday), but maybe Wednesday we can meet for a beer. Play it by ear. Gonna be a busy week for me unfortunately.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 18:18

That blows. I should be free either Weds or Thurs. At least one of those days.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 21 Apr 2014 - 8:03

lived in Winston-Salem for a while.. 20 years ago. Saw Whiskeytown a bunch..

I'm not sure where you should stay, dude. Just reliving the days of seeing Whiskeytown.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Mon 21 Apr 2014 - 8:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:lived in Winston-Salem for a while.. 20 years ago. Saw Whiskeytown a bunch..

I'm not sure where you should stay, dude. Just reliving the days of seeing Whiskeytown.

glad I could help.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 21 Apr 2014 - 8:41

SeeRockCity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:lived in Winston-Salem for a while.. 20 years ago. Saw Whiskeytown a bunch..

glad I could help.
 Where should I stay in Winston Salem?   969504605 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon 21 Apr 2014 - 8:45

SeeRockCity wrote:

glad I could help.

Will you please give us live updates of your outing with blanch?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB Mon 21 Apr 2014 - 8:48

Giant Moose wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

glad I could help.

Will you please give us live updates of your outing with blanch?

From what I hear that is something SeeRock will regret.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Mon 21 Apr 2014 - 9:03

Giant Moose wrote: Will you please give us live updates of your outing with blanch?

This idea has potential
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 22 Apr 2014 - 10:40

SRC...will 515 work? Need to be out of town by 730....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer Tue 22 Apr 2014 - 11:00

I hear the witch burnings are excellent this time of year
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 22 Apr 2014 - 11:18

Dude thats Salem mass. Idiot
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer Tue 22 Apr 2014 - 11:35

that was the joke you bunghole
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Apr 2014 - 11:41

SeeRockCity wrote:

Thanks Blanch.  Will do, although, you'll have all the fingerblasting for yourself.  Guest is more than I can handle already.  Thanks for the tip.

Interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 15:10

So are blanch and the Creator getting together?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 15:49

Giant Moose wrote:So are blanch and the Creator getting together?

I'll be up at foothills brewery by 5 since I have to kill 2 hrs. Well see who mets me.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 15:54

Not.

I'm about 50-pages behind on a 50-page document. I will be up here again soon though. I'm thinking about starting a series of "Swill Downs" whereby we host a get-together in various locations during travels.

Maybe we can have our first one here next time.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 16:28

Puss. Oh well guess I'll just have to find some random slam slice tonight instead
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 18:06

blanch32 wrote:Puss.  Oh well guess I'll just have to find some random slam slice tonight instead

Sounds about right - Little Caesars is cheapest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 18:09

SeeRockCity wrote:Not.  

I'm about 50-pages behind on a 50-page document.  I will be up here again soon though.  I'm thinking about starting a series of "Swill Downs" whereby we host a get-together in various locations during travels.

Maybe we can have our first one here next time.

Where should I stay in Winston Salem?   4113017228 (Do you think he bought it?)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 23 Apr 2014 - 18:30

Doesn't matter meeting up w a tinder in 5 mins
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 9:23

blanch32 wrote:Doesn't matter meeting up w a tinder in 5 mins
How did it go with tinder chick?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 13:32

Giant Moose wrote:
How did it go with tinder chick?

What do you think? Got another lined up tonight
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down