The Joe Rogan Thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-07, 18:53

This thread is for my main man, Roc. Gonna try on a new schtick for awhile; the anarchist thing got boring, the shitlording has been very exciting but also quite adversarial... Let's bring psychedelics, martial arts, comedy, and every once in awhile the Kill What You Eat movement all into one thread. I'll probably be the only one posting in it but that's okay... this is for me, not you guys. Except for Roc. It's for Roc, too cause I already said that at the beginning.

First of all, Joe Rogan will kick your ass. He achieved his black belt in Taekwondo at age 15. Joe was the Tae Kwon Do state champ in Massachusetts for 4 straight years back in his younger days. Here's the handsome young Italian expressing himself...



In 1996 he began training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under the legendary Carlson Gracie. He is a black belt in two schools of Jiu Jitsu (Eddie Bravo and Jean Jacques Machado), this is where the personality known as "Joe Rogan' began. I wouldn't call him a pussy to his face if I were you.

Joe Rogan is also accomplished in the entertainment industry as an original cast member on the sitcom NewsRadio.

But Joe's passion is comedy and has been performing professionally since 1989.

Here is Joe Rogan's inner Italian surfacing in some stereotypical ways



Easy Joe, it's only cable.

What Joe is most known for on the internet is his confrontation with Carlos Mencia which was taped where he accuses Carlos Mencia at the Comedy Store in Los Angeles of stealing jokes from other comics to propel his career. This ruined Carlos Mencia and spawned the mainstream auditing of other comedians who have been caught "joke stealing".

Observe


Carlos seems strong early on but by the end of the tape Carlos is defeated and we end up with Carlos Menstealia.

To be continued...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-04-07, 18:59

xsanguine wrote:This thread is for my main man, Roc. Gonna try on a new schtick for awhile; the anarchist thing got boring, the shitlording has been very exciting but also quite adversarial... Let's bring psychedelics, martial arts, comedy, and every once in awhile the Kill What You Eat movement all into one thread. I'll probably be the only one posting in it but that's okay... this is for me, not you guys. Except for Roc. It's for Roc, too cause I already said that at the beginning.

First of all, Joe Rogan will kick your ass. He achieved his black belt in Taekwondo at age 15. Joe was the Tae Kwon Do state champ in Massachusetts for 4 straight years back in his younger days. Here's the handsome young Italian expressing himself...



In 1996 he began training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under the legendary Carlson Gracie. He is a black belt in two schools of Jiu Jitsu (Eddie Bravo and Jean Jacques Machado), this is where the personality known as "Joe Rogan' began. I wouldn't call him a pussy to his face if I were you.

Joe Rogan is also accomplished in the entertainment industry as an original cast member on the sitcom NewsRadio.

But Joe's passion is comedy and has been performing professionally since 1989.

Here is Joe Rogan's inner Italian surfacing in some stereotypical ways



Easy Joe, it's only cable.

What Joe is most known for on the internet is his confrontation with Carlos Mencia which was taped where he accuses Carlos Mencia at the Comedy Store in Los Angeles of stealing jokes from other comics to propel his career. This ruined Carlos Mencia and spawned the mainstream auditing of other comedians who have been caught "joke stealing".

Observe


Carlos seems strong early on but by the end of the tape Carlos is defeated and we end up with Carlos Menstealia.

To be continued...

I forgot he was on that show. I guess he is a little OK now...but still largely a dumbass.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30536
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by DWags on 2016-04-07, 19:27

Does Joe kind of seem like a bit of a pussy? Or am I the only one getting that vibe?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37054
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-04-07, 19:32

He seems like a giant pussy, D wags.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31738
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by DWags on 2016-04-07, 19:40

I'm not saying Mencia doesn't steal shit, but Joe kind of grabs a bunch of comedians and ambushed him. Also, did you find it ironic he was on stage with Bellushi's college shirt on? Maybe I'm way over thinking this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37054
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-07, 19:59

DWags wrote:Does Joe kind of seem like a bit of a pussy? Or am I the only one getting that vibe?

Here's Joe Rogan teaching UFC Champion George St. Pierre the turning sick kick



Joe Rogan made most of his money from the popular reality tv show, Fear Factor. One contestant didn't like Joe Rogan's dressing down of the contestant's violent girlfriend... and promptly puts him in the Thai clinch when attacked...



#Equality
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-07, 20:02

DWags wrote:I'm not saying Mencia doesn't steal shit, but Joe kind of grabs a bunch of comedians and ambushed him. Also, did you find it ironic he was on stage with Bellushi's college shirt on? Maybe I'm way over thinking this.

Isn't that what you do to a thief?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by DWags on 2016-04-07, 20:03

Yeah he seems like a pussy. Do you get that vibe?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37054
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by DWags on 2016-04-07, 20:04

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:I'm not saying Mencia doesn't steal shit, but Joe kind of grabs a bunch of comedians and ambushed him. Also, did you find it ironic he was on stage with Bellushi's college shirt on? Maybe I'm way over thinking this.

Isn't that what you do to a thief?

Don't know.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37054
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-07, 20:15

There was a build up to that moment. It was circulating for several years throughout the comedy world that if you performed when Mencia was in attendance the jokes you worked on and crafted and honed in would be forever taken and put into a "Mind of Mencia" bit... Here's Menstealia using Bill Cosby for...."inspiration"...

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-07, 20:16

DWags wrote:Yeah he seems like a pussy. Do you get that vibe?

He is pretty effeminate.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-07, 20:18

I figured you Italians stuck together.... or is it one of those Northern and Southern things? I feel ya dawg/dwags.... we Irish are the same way...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-07, 20:32

Joe Rogan isn't just a pretty face, gentlemen. He is also a known psychonaut.

Joe Rogan hosts DMT: The Spirit Molecule



When you've done as well as Joe Rogan, you can spend a few thousand to put in a sensory deprivation float tank in your basement...


xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-07, 21:38

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:This thread is for my main man, Roc. Gonna try on a new schtick for awhile; the anarchist thing got boring, the shitlording has been very exciting but also quite adversarial... Let's bring psychedelics, martial arts, comedy, and every once in awhile the Kill What You Eat movement all into one thread. I'll probably be the only one posting in it but that's okay... this is for me, not you guys. Except for Roc. It's for Roc, too cause I already said that at the beginning.

First of all, Joe Rogan will kick your ass. He achieved his black belt in Taekwondo at age 15. Joe was the Tae Kwon Do state champ in Massachusetts for 4 straight years back in his younger days. Here's the handsome young Italian expressing himself...



In 1996 he began training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under the legendary Carlson Gracie. He is a black belt in two schools of Jiu Jitsu (Eddie Bravo and Jean Jacques Machado), this is where the personality known as "Joe Rogan' began. I wouldn't call him a pussy to his face if I were you.

Joe Rogan is also accomplished in the entertainment industry as an original cast member on the sitcom NewsRadio.

But Joe's passion is comedy and has been performing professionally since 1989.

Here is Joe Rogan's inner Italian surfacing in some stereotypical ways



Easy Joe, it's only cable.

What Joe is most known for on the internet is his confrontation with Carlos Mencia which was taped where he accuses Carlos Mencia at the Comedy Store in Los Angeles of stealing jokes from other comics to propel his career. This ruined Carlos Mencia and spawned the mainstream auditing of other comedians who have been caught "joke stealing".

Observe


Carlos seems strong early on but by the end of the tape Carlos is defeated and we end up with Carlos Menstealia.

To be continued...

I forgot he was on that show. I guess he is a little OK now...but still largely a dumbass.

I didn't even see Turtleneck participating, how rude it must seem of me to not acknowledge your omnipotent aura. How are you? Feel free to elaborate... keep in mind, most of us are just curious creatures that like to absorb as much information as possible and learn from the upper tier of extremely smart individuals, like yourself. We are mere students in your presence and can only hope to achieve 1/10th of the intellectual firepower you have. But we still strive to reach that milestone.

You may like these ones. Back in Joe's shitlording days he got into a confrontation with feminist musician Lydia Lunch. This may get uncomfortable...



Here's Joe Rogan pissing off a Michigander for blowing her off by looking at his phone when she was talking to him.



I'm starting to hate this misogynist. self-important pos.

Jenna Jameson has proclaimed Joe Rogan has "game".
Let's hear Joe Rogan's talk about his cunnilingus "game" in a discussion with Jenna Jameson.

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-07, 21:47

Joe Rogan hates purists

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-04-07, 23:44

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30536
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-07, 23:55

We will get through this, TN. I forgive you.

I'm sorry, too. I'm willing to heal if you are...

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by Death Roe on 2016-04-08, 09:17

Joe Rogan did a great thing by calling out Mencia, and effectively ruining his career. Dude deserved it.

Another thing that didn't help Mencia was South Park destroying him on their "Fishsticks" episode.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12496
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Thread Master Totally Serious

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-08, 09:53

I agree, Death Roe. Joe Rogan is a man of the people, for the people.

South Park did an incredible thing by driving the final nails in that coffin.

#TeamWork



Ana Kasparian and I wouldn't agree on politics but goddamn is she gorgeous...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by Rocinante on 2016-04-08, 11:29

Just suck his cawk already.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17954
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-08, 11:35

Rocinante wrote:Just suck his cawk already.

He has enough stalkers trying to sneak a peak at his junk, Roc...

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by DWags on 2016-04-08, 11:45

Still think he'd be horrible to have a beer with. He kind of seems manic.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37054
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by DWags on 2016-04-08, 11:46

And kind of pussyish.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37054
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-08, 11:51

You have to be confident to hang out with Joe Rogan. He can smell insecurity from a mile away.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-08, 11:54

Here's Joe Rogan hunting with the very funny, Mr. Bryan Callen...

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by DWags on 2016-04-08, 12:00

I'm confident I can ignore him and his screaming.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37054
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-08, 12:05

I dunno, dwags... You can't even seem to ignore a thread about a guy you don't like....=D
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-04-08, 12:06

Would you fuck Joe Rogan, xsan?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31738
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-08, 12:09

Only if he buys me dinner first.

Actually, that happened but I wasn't offered any fuckage.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by DWags on 2016-04-08, 12:18

xsanguine wrote:I dunno, dwags... You can't even seem to ignore a thread about a guy you don't like....=D
But I like you. If you were talking to a friend about something you don't like would you just not answer him?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37054
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-08, 12:25

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I dunno, dwags... You can't even seem to ignore a thread about a guy you don't like....=D
But I like you. If you were talking to a friend about something you don't like would you just not answer him?

Oh, well... now I'm disarmed. I figured you were just trying to get at me using Mr. Joe Rogan as a conduit.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by DWags on 2016-04-08, 12:31

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:
But I like you. If you were talking to a friend about something you don't like would you just not answer him?

Oh, well... now I'm disarmed. I figured you were just trying to get at me using Mr. Joe Rogan as a conduit.

If it makes a difference I also can't stand Jim Cary and Don Rickles.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37054
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by Cym Jim on 2016-04-08, 14:31

Seems like a cross between Adam Carolla and Alex Jones. I.e. a dumbass.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1551
Join date : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-08, 14:33

Says the guy who says certain speech should be regulated.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by Cym Jim on 2016-04-08, 14:49

Absolutely. As do the US courts. I'm sure you believe it too. We probably just draw lines in very slightly different places. You're welcome to keep being all silly and dramatic about it though. That's what Joe would do after all!
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1551
Join date : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-08, 14:52

Sorry, Jim. I don't believe in using violence against speech. That's just reality.

Enjoy your stay, friend.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by Cym Jim on 2016-04-08, 14:56

You believe "certain speech should be regulated", surely?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1551
Join date : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-08, 15:00

Give me an example of what kind of speech you're talking about and I'll let you know, Jim.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by Cym Jim on 2016-04-08, 15:06

I'm sure you can think of something by yourself.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1551
Join date : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by xsanguine on 2016-04-08, 15:06

That's what I thought.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2014-04-23
Location : Hijackin' Threads

Back to top Go down

The Joe Rogan Thread Empty Re: The Joe Rogan Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum