Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nebraska wants out of the Big Ten and Back in the Big XII

+11
tTy
BleacherSwill
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
y2kMgrad
Cameron
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Clarett's Folly
NigelUno
DWags
15 posters

Go down

Nebraska wants out of the Big Ten and Back in the Big XII Empty Nebraska wants out of the Big Ten and Back in the Big XII

Post by DWags Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 20:54

You can't make this shit up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nebraska wants out of the Big Ten and Back in the Big XII Empty Re: Nebraska wants out of the Big Ten and Back in the Big XII

Post by NigelUno Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 20:57

Nebraska wants out of the Big Ten and Back in the Big XII 502811600

Let them go.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nebraska wants out of the Big Ten and Back in the Big XII Empty Re: Nebraska wants out of the Big Ten and Back in the Big XII

Post by Clarett's Folly Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 21:00

Hahaha! Remember when they were going to be the "Bullies of the Big Ten?"
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 21:04

Clarett's Folly wrote:Hahaha! Remember when they were going to be the "Bullies of the Big Ten?"

Penn State thought the same thing.

I am fine with Nebraska going. I am fine with everybody going. I really have no loyalty to the Big 10 since the Big 10 only has loyalty to two members.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 21:08

No surprise they know their odds of winning conference titles in the B1GTen are pretty low compared to the Big 12.

They last won a B1GTen title in - - - never.

Pedo St was going to dominate the conference too.....their tally is 1 outright and 2 shared titles in 25+ seasons.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 21:08

Turtleneck wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:Hahaha! Remember when they were going to be the "Bullies of the Big Ten?"

I am fine with Nebraska going. I am fine with everybody going. I really have no loyalty to the Big 10 since the Big 10 only has loyalty to two members.
Delaney can't retire fast enough.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 21:11

Can they take Rutgers with them when they go please?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 21:14

That article is a little kooky. So, the idea is that the Big12 will let OU walk, because Nebraska wants back in...but, the article doesn't say where OU is going.

The SEC?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 21:22

So they like the money from the Big Ten, they just don't like losing. Got it. After Wisky pounds them again exposing them as frauds, they'll probably go crying to Texas begging to be on the Longhorn Network playing Okie State next year. Cya!
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 21:58

Fuck em then
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 22:02

Well... bye.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 22:39

Bye Huskers welcome Sooners? I would go for that with Oklahoma state and Missouri. Dump Pedo state and rutgers.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 22:48

Dirk Chatelain ‏@dirkchatelain
My source, Common Sense, says that Nebraska would rather lose to Iowa 100 years in a row than re-join the Big 12.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 22:53

Wait a fucking minute. They are in the pussiest of pussy assed divisions. They pretty much have a 1 in 2 or 3 shot of making the conference title game every year as long as they don't fucking suck. What the fuck is the problem here? Fuck! Give us their spot in the East! I'd take that shit every day! Fucking pussy assed bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I had to fight hard here guys, but I did NOT use the word "faggots" even though this is the perfect thread to use the word "faggots" in.). Some how I fuckin did it....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 22:54

tTy wrote:Wait a fucking minute. They are in the pussiest of pussy assed divisions. They pretty much have a 1 in 2 or 3 shot of making the conference title game every year as long as they don't fucking suck. What the fuck is the problem here? Fuck! Give us their spot in the East! I'd take that shit every day! Fucking pussy assed bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I had to fight hard here guys, but I did NOT use the word "faggots" even though this is the perfect thread to use the word "faggots" in.). Some how I fuckin did it....

Yeah I'd trade them spots for sure.

I remember when they were coming to the Big Ten, their football fans were talking shit on tCock non-stop. One BTT game appearance in 5 seasons so far... Ouch. Hurts their ego, they need to take a demotion.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 22:59

And then get ran train on by whoever wins the East. But it only takes one game.

In all honesty, I like being in such a tough division. I don't watch sports for us to blow everyone the fuck out.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 22:59

I also like how their excuse is that the B1G hasn't expanded their 'brand' enough. Well here's a novel idea, get the stalks out of your asses and expand your own brand by winning some fucking games!
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 5 Oct 2016 - 23:17

Maybe the radio talkshow host needs to talk to Nebraska's President Perleman.  In 2017 Nebraska will be getting a full member share of BTN money that is projected to be $40M per school and to date Texas hasn't changed its tune about revenue sharing.

Then there's the Big Ten Academic Alliance (formerly the CIC less U of C) stuff.  The Big12 offers nothing close.

Might be wishful thinking being stirred up by Texas trying to block Houston.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/nebraska-on-track-for-big-payday-in-maryland-s-larger/article_48adc24b-44f6-5bd8-ae62-3affc90e4c86.html
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 6 Oct 2016 - 6:10

Turtleneck wrote:

Posts like this are what makes you a premium poster.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 6 Oct 2016 - 7:44

"how can you defend that?" Nebraska you are on time Kaine s clock
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Thu 6 Oct 2016 - 9:07

DWags wrote:You can't make this shit up.

Obviously it can be made up especially by some radio douche that nobody has ever heard of. The Cornhuskers ain't walking away from the sweet sweet B1G and CIC money.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 12:51

Chatelain: Lipstick on a pigskin — Lamenting 15 years of Nebraska football failure

Enduring droughts
These are facts:

» 67 — That’s the number of FBS programs with an 11-win season since Nebraska last did it (2001). That includes 41 of 64 Power Five peers.

» 52 — FBS programs with a top-20 finish since Nebraska last did it (2010), including 43 Power Fives.

» 45 — FBS programs with a top-10 finish since Nebraska last did it (2001).

» 43 — Power Five programs with a conference title since Nebraska last did it (1999).

» 27 — FBS programs with a better win percentage than Nebraska since 2002.

And finally, Nebraska hasn’t beaten a top-five opponent since Oct. 27, 2001. More than 60 programs have done it since then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 12:59

gHost Spartan wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Chatelain: Lipstick on a pigskin — Lamenting 15 years of Nebraska football failure

Enduring droughts
These are facts:

» 67 — That’s the number of FBS programs with an 11-win season since Nebraska last did it (2001). That includes 41 of 64 Power Five peers.

» 52 — FBS programs with a top-20 finish since Nebraska last did it (2010), including 43 Power Fives.

» 45 — FBS programs with a top-10 finish since Nebraska last did it (2001).

» 43 — Power Five programs with a conference title since Nebraska last did it (1999).

» 27 — FBS programs with a better win percentage than Nebraska since 2002.

And finally, Nebraska hasn’t beaten a top-five opponent since Oct. 27, 2001. More than 60 programs have done it since then.

I love having Nebraska in the B1G. They're a great fit IMO. Still can't figure out why the fuck they hired Mike Riley. WTF?

Should have kept the guy with the cat.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down