Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loose, here is the civil conversation you desire (re: Trump and Clinton)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Loose, here is the civil conversation you desire (re: Trump and Clinton) - Page 4 Empty Re: Loose, here is the civil conversation you desire (re: Trump and Clinton)

Post by Guest on 2016-11-08, 09:28

I'm still waiting for all of those quotes I've supposedly put in here supporting Trump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Loose, here is the civil conversation you desire (re: Trump and Clinton) - Page 4 Empty Re: Loose, here is the civil conversation you desire (re: Trump and Clinton)

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-11-08, 09:40

Still waiting for quotes from Romney and bush that the dems made them say just like the Dems made trump.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-11-08, 09:47

We're so close to being done with this for another 3ish years. You guys should be happy! Who wants a hug?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2016-11-08, 09:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:We're so close to being done with this for another 3ish years. You guys should be happy! Who wants a hug?

You really think trump is going to go away like a normal grown up would?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-11-08, 10:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:We're so close to being done with this for another 3ish years. You guys should be happy! Who wants a hug?

You really think trump is going to go away like a normal grown up would?

Assuming he loses, election law doesn't care what he does and in turn I don't care what he says and that makes me happy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2016-11-08, 11:05

LooseGoose wrote:I'm still waiting for all of those quotes I've supposedly put in here supporting Trump.

So, you're NOT supporting Trump by making excuses for him? Why are you trying to spin him mocking someone? You really think he wasn't mocking that guy?

Come on. You're not that dumb.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-11-08, 11:17

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I'm still waiting for all of those quotes I've supposedly put in here supporting Trump.

So, you're NOT supporting Trump by making excuses for him? Why are you trying to spin him mocking someone? You really think he wasn't mocking that guy?

Come on. You're not that dumb.

I don't think he's dumb he's just ignorant or melting down because Hillary is going to win. He still hasn't really defended his position in like 2 pages. Just spinning and talking about things that don't really have anything to do with the conversation.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-11-08, 12:12

xsanguine wrote:What personal liberties do we possibly stand to lose after Jan 1st? With Hillary I'm anticipating 2nd amendment rights as well as an outside chance at some 1st amendment rights. Trump I'd say Muslim looking fellers will be hassled more and long term possibly screw with our pocket books when he pisses off trade partners with his arrogant "deal making". What else?

How did you reach the conclusion that Clinton is more or a danger to the 1st Amendment than Trump?

Trump has said he would like to relax libel laws so it is easier to sue his critics, and publicly stated that media outlets like the Washington Post "will have troubles" if he is president. He once toyed with the idea of censoring, and blocking traffic to, parts of the Internet in the name of national security. The above certainly has significant 1st Amendment implications (speech and media). On top of that, "Muslim looking fellers" being "hassled more" by the government represents a major 1st Amendment issue (free exercise of religion). In her statements, Clinton has not articulated a threat to the 1st Amendment like Trump.

Many of the policies he has publicly articulated also contradict the 4th Amendment. For example, his call for more aggressive "stop and frisk" policies probably constitute "unreasonable searches and seizures." Between 1st Amendment issues and 4th Amendment issues, there are natural 5th Amendment issues regarding being "deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law." We could expand our criticism of 5th Amendment issues, talk about 8th Amendment issues, and connect some of this to completely undermining the 14th Amendment.

The 2nd Amendment is where you are right. He is very friendly to the 2nd Amendment, which is odd considering it exists out of fear for people like Trump.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-11-08, 12:17

pretty sure Goose is trolling you guys.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-11-08, 12:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:pretty sure Goose is trolling you guys.

If that is the case, he should get an award because it is top notch trolling. Maybe he could be grand marshal of the Mio Days parade, or be honored at AmishFest 2017.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-11-08, 12:20

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:pretty sure Goose is trolling you guys.

If that is the case, he should get an award because it is top notch trolling. Maybe he could be grand marshal of the Mio Days parade, or be honored at AmishFest 2017.
Loose, here is the civil conversation you desire (re: Trump and Clinton) - Page 4 502811600

whatever you do, don't accuse him of supporting Trump. Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2016-11-08, 12:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Loose, here is the civil conversation you desire (re: Trump and Clinton) - Page 4 502811600

Absolutely. I wouldn't be proud of supporting an ass. Too bad about the Hills supporters. They'll get to spend the next 4 years defending her shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-11-08, 12:40

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Loose, here is the civil conversation you desire (re: Trump and Clinton) - Page 4 502811600

Absolutely. I wouldn't be proud of supporting an ass. Too bad about the Hills supporters. They'll get to spend the next 4 years defending her shit.
I don't believe the mainstream media and, because of that, I think she's an excellent candidate.

Loose, here is the civil conversation you desire (re: Trump and Clinton) - Page 4 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2016-11-08, 12:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I don't believe the mainstream media and, because of that, I think she's an excellent candidate.

Loose, here is the civil conversation you desire (re: Trump and Clinton) - Page 4 969504605

lol, the MSM or 30+ years of evidence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-11-08, 12:49

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't believe the mainstream media and, because of that, I think she's an excellent candidate.

lol, the MSM or 30+ years of evidence.
you mean the "evidence" perpetuated by the mainstream media?

like her email account.. or her coughing.. or her pantsuits. Loose, here is the civil conversation you desire (re: Trump and Clinton) - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-06-03, 12:07

Guest wrote:And BTW - wringing your hands that "we may not survive" a 4 year Presidency of one of the major party candidates isn't really conducive to a "civil" discussion. That's more along the lines of - hey let me tell you what a power hungry jackass that other guy is while trying to convince you we should settle for the crook.

Well, guest, it wasn't too far off was it? Hope all is well.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-06-03, 12:20

Turtleneck wrote:
Guest wrote:And BTW - wringing your hands that "we may not survive" a 4 year Presidency of one of the major party candidates isn't really conducive to a "civil" discussion. That's more along the lines of - hey let me tell you what a power hungry jackass that other guy is while trying to convince you we should settle for the crook.

Well, guest, it wasn't too far off was it? Hope all is well.
poor 'ol Goose.. I need to write another poem so I can bump his mainstream media-inspired manifesto.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum