Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replace bad players with good players

+2
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
6 posters

Go down

Replace bad players with good players Empty Replace bad players with good players

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-15, 13:26

If Dantonio ever gets his shit together he should get rid of all of the dead weight and replace them with good players. So he should kick the whole offensive line off the team. Pay McDowell whatever it takes to come back for his senior year. The rest of the D line can transfer to Eastern. Every Bullough has been worse than the last, cut Byron. Copeland can take a hike. Thank god Cox and Geiger are gone.

Now, replace all of that freed up space with proper talent and we're right back with OSU and scUM. What do you guys think?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Replace bad players with good players Empty Re: Replace bad players with good players

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-15, 13:29

Copland is good and we need linemen period. frankly, this is more coaching and recruiting than anything.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Replace bad players with good players Empty Re: Replace bad players with good players

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-15, 13:39

I say no more white guys with long hair and tattoos. Did you notice Bullough's backup has his initials tattooed on his biceps? Sorry, but I just can't see how that is going to work out.

Note that Davis and Bridges both got their hair cut before they stepped on the court for Izzo. I don't think this was buy coincidence.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-15, 14:10

Herbie Green wrote:I say no more white guys with long hair and tattoos. Did you notice Bullough's backup has his initials tattooed on his biceps? Sorry, but I just can't see how that is going to work out..

Replace bad players with good players 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-15, 14:56

Herbie Green wrote:I say no more white guys with long hair and tattoos.  Did you notice Bullough's backup has his initials tattooed on his biceps?  Sorry, but I just can't see how that is going to work out.

Note that Davis and Bridges both got their hair cut before they stepped on the court for Izzo.  I don't think this was buy coincidence.

#NoMoreThugs
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-15, 18:23

I have to give Pylon credit for busting his cherry.

You don't have to live in the shadows of TravisNeck and the chit chat crew. You can be whoever you want to be here and with a little practice you too can become a premium poster.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-15, 19:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:If Dantonio ever gets his shit together he should get rid of all of the dead weight and replace them with good players. So he should kick the whole offensive line off the team. Pay McDowell whatever it takes to come back for his senior year. The rest of the D line can transfer to Eastern. Every Bullough has been worse than the last, cut Byron. Copeland can take a hike. Thank god Cox and Geiger are gone.

Now, replace all of that freed up space with proper talent and we're right back with OSU and scUM. What do you guys think?

That's a step.  But what about the coaches?  You have to replace the shitty coaches with good ones.  The ones who know how to game plan.    Then, you take the playbook and start ripping out the pages.  Replace all the plays that don't work, and only use the plays that work.  I have never understood why they have plays in there that don't work.  Just fucking drop them.   

This shit isn't rocket science.   Just have to get busy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-15, 19:49

Herbie Green wrote:I have to give Pylon credit for busting his cherry.

You don't have to live in the shadows of TravisNeck and the chit chat crew. You can be whoever you want to be here and with a little practice you too can become a premium poster.

What if I want to be here to chit chat?

Who wants to chit chat?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-15, 20:05

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Who wants to chit chat?

Hmmm we are kind of trying for something different here but at the same time want to be all inclusive
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-15, 20:14

practice doesn't make premium, if it did nigel is ptp and bee is HOF
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-15, 20:15

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:If Dantonio ever gets his shit together he should get rid of all of the dead weight and replace them with good players. So he should kick the whole offensive line off the team. Pay McDowell whatever it takes to come back for his senior year. The rest of the D line can transfer to Eastern. Every Bullough has been worse than the last, cut Byron. Copeland can take a hike. Thank god Cox and Geiger are gone.

That's a step.  But what about the coaches?  You have to replace the shitty coaches with good ones.  The ones who know how to game plan.    Then, you take the playbook and start ripping out the pages.  Replace all the plays that don't work, and only use the plays that work.  I have never understood why they have plays in there that don't work.  Just fucking drop them.   

This shit isn't rocket science.   Just have to get busy.

sadly, this part is so fucking true. the irony of tBob
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-15, 20:17

Herbie Green wrote:

Who wants to chit chat?

Hmmm we are kind of trying for something different here but at the same time want to be all inclusive

why? i see this as rhe VIP room of the swill. like a roped off tent at a tailgate. serious shit is going on in there
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-15, 20:18

Herbie Green wrote:

Who wants to chit chat?

Don't worry herbie I already have a board to chit chat on :)

I'll make sure I come here when I want to talk some in depth sports analysis. Which, I'll be honest, isn't very often
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-15, 20:30

Herbie Green wrote:

Don't worry herbie I already have a board to chit chat on :)

I'll make sure I come here when I want to talk some in depth sports analysis. Which, I'll be honest, isn't very often

can you take wop with you?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-15, 21:19

Blanch32 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

why? i see this as rhe VIP room of the swill. like a roped off tent at a tailgate. serious shit is going on in there

Did you forget I left that board in protest of over-moderation?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-15, 21:26

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

you think i mod this board? lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-15, 21:43

Blanch32 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I hopr not. This is pretty much the end of the line of my MSU message board posting career
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-15, 21:45

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I hopr not. This is pretty much the end of the line of my MSU message board posting career

i run fools off with "matter" words, not bans
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down