Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria trying to ban me again

+2
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
6 posters

Go down

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria trying to ban me again Empty The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria trying to ban me again

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-16, 07:41

man do those dudes hate it when you point if hypocrisy. those thin skinned tools loose their damn minds!

that's ok. I'm sure they'll be back here trolling like it's nothing any time now....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria trying to ban me again Empty Re: The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria trying to ban me again

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-16, 07:59

the irony of 60 year olds not named bob saks telling me to be PC.....lol!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria trying to ban me again Empty Re: The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria trying to ban me again

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-16, 08:21

Blanci, weer trying to keep things civil on this bored. Take the namecalling back to Boomont. Thanks!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-16, 09:00

Those comments were kind of racist. Then again Goose has made plenty of comments about women being raped I find offensive. So is the difference race vs sex or pro vs anti Spartan?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-16, 10:05

Herbie Green wrote:Those comments were kind of racist. Then again Goose has made plenty of comments about women being raped I find offensive. So is the difference race vs sex or pro vs anti Spartan?

Got the quotes you prick? Otherwise go fuck yourself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-16, 10:14

Herbie Green wrote:Those comments were kind of racist. Then again Goose has made plenty of comments about women being raped I find offensive. So is the difference race vs sex or pro vs anti Spartan?

sorry i dont include clarifiers onto every statement. hell, we never do that with uofm fans. especially not not the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria. they lump them all in together. but that's different, right tbob trolls?

its just a waste of words to type "proportional, but not in all circumstances or even a majority, x is more likely than Y to...."

if you don't get it, not my problem. I'm not the one inserting the word "ALL" before any such insights.

....and i definitely will not let some 60 year old who guarentee has been homophobic and telling polish and race jokes his entire life to now be PC. Doesn't work that way sorry. only minnials can get away with that shit.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-16, 10:16

LooseGoose wrote:

you wonder what a women was wearing. case closed.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-16, 10:17

....and it's much more personal than that to these people. hell, this board has more trolls than posters. that ever happen anywhere before? such weirdos
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-16, 10:53

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

And again you confirm what a stupid fuck you are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-16, 10:54

Tis tread is knot alt bored. :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-16, 11:09

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

someone is celebrating bobs vaca! lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-16, 12:08

LooseGoose wrote:

Here is a quote of a post someone could find offensive.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-16, 13:52

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yeah Bob only quoted these things hundreds of times. What difference would it make anyway? There is no forum rule for what I personally find offensive and I am not calling for any bannings anyway.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-16, 14:14

Goose, ignore Herbie. He is nothing but a troll who makes up shit about people, and never backs it up.

He's a subhuman cretin like TPain.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-16, 14:28

Death Roe wrote:Goose, ignore Herbie. He is nothing but a troll who makes up shit about people, and never backs it up.

He's a subhuman cretin like TPain.

oh the irony on tbob.....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-16, 14:28

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Yeah Bob only quoted these things hundreds of times. What difference would it make anyway? There is no forum rule for what I personally find offensive and I am not calling for any bannings anyway.

Exactly. loose is a very sensitive The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-16, 15:24

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I love this board'd definition of "trolls"
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-16, 15:37

Herbie Green wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I love this board'd definition of "trolls"
Exactly why, despite all their mental efforts and ability, they ll never "get" it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-12-17, 09:32

SNAP!!

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria trying to ban me again Bigsto10

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2016-12-17, 09:36; edited 2 times in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-17, 09:33

LooseGoose wrote:

Bob does. It's here somewhere.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-17, 12:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Nigel might be the only one that knows how to use the search function but he won't do it to protect his own.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-17, 12:57

Blanch32 wrote:

sorry i dont include clarifiers onto every statement. hell, we never do that with uofm fans. especially not not the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria. they lump them all in together. but that's different, right tbob trolls?

its just a waste of words to type "proportional, but not in all circumstances or even a majority, x is more likely than Y to...."

if you don't get it, not my problem. I'm not the one inserting the word "ALL" before any such insights.

....and i definitely will not let some 60 year old who guarentee has been homophobic and telling polish and race jokes his entire life to now be PC. Doesn't work that way sorry. only minnials can get away with that shit.

I can understand that even though some dudes have a problem with it.
But myself, I would have actually first thought of this as a white frat boy thing. But that is just the bias of my own experiences (and no I don't mean personal involvement as a gang banger). I don't know what the stats are
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 17:56

Herbie Green wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Nigel might be the only one that knows how to use the search function but he won't do it to protect his own.

not sure about that. nigel loves him some hillary and loose is a trumper
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 17:58

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

But myself, I would have actually first thought of this as a white frat boy thing. But that is just the bias of my own experiences (and no I don't mean personal involvement as a gang banger). I don't know what the stats are

yea frat bros are into gay way 3 ways, but definitely not gang bangs. not enough of them packing to have an exposed wang
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-17, 18:15

Blanch32 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

yea frat bros are into gay way 3 ways, but definitely not gang bangs. not enough of them packing to have an exposed wang

Yeah I could tell you a story that would make your head spin
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 18:53

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

post away. i ve been in a number of crazy situations. all well within the law unlike what the bonars will tell you as they are just jealous i had relations wirh multiple chick rcmb posters. hell, if i truly want3d to, bet i could have banged 95% of the non married ones
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-17, 18:59

Blanch32 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

post away. i ve been in a number of crazy situations. all well within the law unlike what the bonars will tell you as they are just jealous i had relations wirh multiple chick rcmb posters. hell, if i truly want3d to, bet i could have banged 95% of the non married ones

Yeah it is personal and it is terrible and why I tilt on the subject but no one likely cares as to them it is probably about the same as every other story
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-17, 19:05

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Yeah it is personal and it is terrible and why I tilt on the subject but no one likely cares as to them it is probably about the same as every other story

gotcha. we all got those. Definitely not something that's free public msg board worthy
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down