Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your breaking point Goose?

+23
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
Dendrobates
InTenSity
msugolfguy
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
Herbie Green
Rocinante
The_Dude
WhiteBoyHatcher
AnomanderRake
kingstonlake
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
Death Roe
tGreenWay
NigelUno
DWags
27 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 5 Empty Re: What's your breaking point Goose?

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-08-18, 10:16

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That's fucked up, TN. You should rethink that.

The division in the country is growing. IMO everyone should do their part in trying to wind that shit back just a little bit. Some aren't willing to, clearly, including the President. The rest of us should be a little more flexible and understanding and be willing to come together to get rid of the absolute garbage that wants to roll back the clock 150 years.

I agree.

The folks on the left and the Trump haters are all going to learn a bit of compromise if we want to oust this guy. It's going to take support from people we normally disagree with and I believe it's important to not only heal the divide a bit but to be ready to work with these people to get rid of him.

I see a lot of my lefty friends saying we'd be worse off with Pence and I think that's horse shit. I can live with three years of Pence and we can all decide in 2020 if he stays or goes.

That's funny, because I have liberal friends that think we'd be better off with Pence. Not really a fan of Pence, who's too religious for my tastes and thinks he'd govern too much from his religious beliefs, but he's infinitely better than trump.

My trouble with Pence right now is that he's not distancing himself from his bozo boss right now. The longer he stays allied with him the worse he's going to look in 2020.

IMO, trump won't make it through his term. Pence will screw up his chance to win 3 years from now because he stayed loyal to an asshat.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 5 Empty Re: What's your breaking point Goose?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-08-18, 10:21

I agree 1000% steve, regarding Pence. But every time I have brought that up around a lefty they're all "He might be worse!". Fuck that! Just because he's far from you politically/religiously or whatever doesn't mean he's "worse". He's not batshit fucking orange and insane and all about his ego and self and refusing to condemn Nazis and grabbing people by the pussy and Tweeting about starting WWIII.

This shouldn't be about standard left/right politics at this point.

And Frank you are right about him not distancing himself from 45 but who is? They don't have the balls, the voter base isn't really wavering at this point. If the dominoes start to fall they will all jump into the water faster than Theon Greyjoy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-08-18, 10:30

Frank Ricard wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I agree.

The folks on the left and the Trump haters are all going to learn a bit of compromise if we want to oust this guy. It's going to take support from people we normally disagree with and I believe it's important to not only heal the divide a bit but to be ready to work with these people to get rid of him.

I see a lot of my lefty friends saying we'd be worse off with Pence and I think that's horse shit. I can live with three years of Pence and we can all decide in 2020 if he stays or goes.

That's funny, because I have liberal friends that think we'd be better off with Pence. Not really a fan of Pence, who's too religious for my tastes and thinks he'd govern too much from his religious beliefs, but he's infinitely better than trump.

My trouble with Pence right now is that he's not distancing himself from his bozo boss right now. The longer he stays allied with him the worse he's going to look in 2020.

IMO, trump won't make it through his term. Pence will screw up his chance to win 3 years from now because he stayed loyal to an asshat.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Pence and I consider myself a lefty. At this point I see it as crisis mode, and I just want someone that can behave and act normal. Just getting back to normal operating procedures would be the first step in teh right direction.

Also, I really hope that Michigan does not elect Kid Rock. Vote for a career politician, not a musician. I heard a comedian sum it up, are you going to hire a musician or an actor to be your accountant to manage your money or your lawyer when you have to appear in court? No. Time to value expertise and someone trained for the job.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-18, 10:30

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I agree 1000% steve, regarding Pence. But every time I have brought that up around a lefty they're all "He might be worse!". Fuck that! Just because he's far from you politically/religiously or whatever doesn't mean he's "worse". He's not batshit fucking orange and insane and all about his ego and self and refusing to condemn Nazis and grabbing people by the pussy and Tweeting about starting WWIII.

And Frank you are right about him not distancing himself from 45 but who is? They don't have the balls, the voter base isn't really wavering at this point. If the dominoes start to fall they will all jump into the water faster than Theon Greyjoy.
TBF about Pence. He is also batshit insane, just maybe a little better at covering it up. Calling his wife Mommy, and saying he won't be in the same room as other women without her around is weird though. Plus I've heard that he is basically responsible for an AIDS epidemic in Indiana after cutting programs designed to help fight AIDS.
The Government shouldn't be run like it is something out of the bible. I think it could take a few lessons and use them, but I'm tired of people thinking that rules that worked 2000 years ago are going to still work today.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-08-18, 11:20

InTenSity wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I agree 1000% steve, regarding Pence. But every time I have brought that up around a lefty they're all "He might be worse!". Fuck that! Just because he's far from you politically/religiously or whatever doesn't mean he's "worse". He's not batshit fucking orange and insane and all about his ego and self and refusing to condemn Nazis and grabbing people by the pussy and Tweeting about starting WWIII.

TBF about Pence. He is also batshit insane, just maybe a little better at covering it up. Calling his wife Mommy, and saying he won't be in the same room as other women without her around is weird though. Plus I've heard that he is basically responsible for an AIDS epidemic in Indiana after cutting programs designed to help fight AIDS.
The Government shouldn't be run like it is something out of the bible. I think it could take a few lessons and use them, but I'm tired of people thinking that rules that worked 2000 years ago are going to still work today.

I agree with everything you wrote. I just view us as being on a sinking ship, and pence at the very minimum will get the boat floating back on the surface. I can live with three years of his crap as long as he restores normalcy and as WBH put it stops setting us back 150 years.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-19, 14:15

It appears to have been moving or destroying Confederate statues and memorials based on his latest farewell post.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-23, 08:36

Lock the thread?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-23, 09:04

Damn it, I'm in the U.P. And wanted cobbler.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-23, 13:22

NigelUno wrote:Lock the thread?

If it's locked Goose can't use it as an excuse to return with and 24+ emotion bomb.

If nothing else he's blown himself off the moral high ground.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-23, 13:30

There goes my cobbler.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-23, 14:42

DWags wrote:There goes my cobbler.

Hats, cobbler, hats, cobbler, hats, cobbler

You are one focused individual.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-23, 16:24

GRR Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:There goes my cobbler.

Hats, cobbler, hats, cobbler, hats, cobbler

You are one focused individual.

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 5 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-23, 16:46

DWags wrote:Damn it, I'm in the U.P. And wanted cobbler.

You don't get shit now.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-23, 21:05

Hell I logged in to let Wags know on his cobbler and to let you know my breaking point has been reached with the ACLU.

1st they help the KKK and Nazis get parade permits.....now they admit they're White Supremacists.  

I'm done with them.

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 5 DH9FGqJWAAEHVNz

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 5 DH8u3d3XYAA5s80

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 5 DH8u4KVXUAIsuRT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-08-23, 21:50

Why does that lady see a white kid with a flag? I saw a kid with a flag.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-23, 23:11

kingstonlake wrote:Why does that lady see a white kid with a flag? I saw a kid with a flag.

...wearing a free speech shirt.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-24, 01:14

LooseGoose wrote:Hell I logged in to let Wags know on his cobbler and to let you know my breaking point has been reached with the ACLU.

1st they help the KKK and Nazis get parade permits.....now they admit they're White Supremacists.  

I'm done with them.

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 5 DH9FGqJWAAEHVNz

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 5 DH8u3d3XYAA5s80

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 5 DH8u4KVXUAIsuRT

What's your breaking point Goose?   - Page 5 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-24, 01:17

Betcha that little kid doesn't soil his pants nearly as often as that bawling Neo Nazi.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-26, 08:16

He broke?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5