tOfficial Swillers recommend a podcast thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tOfficial Swillers recommend a podcast thread - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Swillers recommend a podcast thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2019-12-15, 21:42

The Rewatchables
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Swillers recommend a podcast thread - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Swillers recommend a podcast thread

Post by steveschneider on 2019-12-22, 18:19

Watched this one a few weeks ago. One of the better ones to come out in a while.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2020-03-20, 15:59

Somewhere around one of these podcast threads I mentioned that Abdul el Sayed, of ran for governor of Michigan but more importantly former Detroit health director fame, has a podcast called “America dissected”. The first season was interesting but the new season is all about covid and I don’t know of many people whose opinions on that I’d find more valuable. It’s worth a listen for sure. 2 new episodes every week
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2020-05-21, 17:07

Dr. Rhonda Patrick is one of my favorite listens and she did not disappoint taking about your boosting your immune system. Don't ditch your shorts just yet Steve, you need your vitamin D.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-05-21, 17:15

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum