Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The swamp drainer just waived ethics rules for his entire senior staff

Go down

The swamp drainer just waived ethics rules for his entire senior staff Empty The swamp drainer just waived ethics rules for his entire senior staff

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-01, 13:58

As Jonathan Alter correctly pointed out, if a president HRC had done this, it would be news for a week.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/31/trump-exempts-entire-senior-staff-from-white-house-ethics-rules?via=ios
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The swamp drainer just waived ethics rules for his entire senior staff Empty Re: The swamp drainer just waived ethics rules for his entire senior staff

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-01, 14:00

Another reporter pointed out that Trump has now waived the ethics rules for the same number of staff that Obama did in his entire eight years.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The swamp drainer just waived ethics rules for his entire senior staff Empty Re: The swamp drainer just waived ethics rules for his entire senior staff

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-01, 14:00

it's okay because the sexual predator wasn't irresponsible with an email account.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-01, 14:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's okay because the sexual predator wasn't irresponsible with an email account.

Right, except I'm pretty sure he and some other staff have their own private servers. Nothing gets said about that because none of them are Dems nor especially HRC.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-06-01, 14:13

But the world was buzzing about a Trump midnight tweet.

no mention of Trump giving the Russians their compounds back either.

But now the world will be buzzing about the climate change decision and more shit will happen behind the headlines.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-01, 14:57

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's okay because the sexual predator wasn't irresponsible with an email account.

Right, except I'm pretty sure he and some other staff have their own private servers. Nothing gets said about that because none of them are Dems nor especially HRC.
oh, he does.

but he's a white male. So it's not a big deal.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-01, 14:57; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-01, 14:57

GRR Spartan wrote:But the world was buzzing about a Trump midnight tweet.

But now the world will be buzzing about the climate change decision and more shit will happen behind the headlines.

I saw stuff about that outside of you posting about it 10 times. Just so you know GRR.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2017-06-01, 16:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:But the world was buzzing about a Trump midnight tweet.

I saw stuff about that outside of you posting about it 10 times. Just so you know GRR.

yeah it's been all over the news - all of the hidden stuff Trump is doing for his Moscow Masters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-01, 16:29

LooseGoose wrote:

yeah it's been all over the news - all of the hidden stuff Trump is doing for his Moscow Masters.

Right? Like, I don't know what GRR wants us to say about it. Yup, trump is in bed with some Russians and probably owes them some money or something. Or maybe a pee tape. Nope, republicans are too cowardly to truly try to do anything about it. How many times do you and I have to repeat that to satisfy GRR?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2017-06-01, 17:36

tGreenWay wrote:As Jonathan Alter correctly pointed out, if a president HRC had done this, it would be news for a week.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/31/trump-exempts-entire-senior-staff-from-white-house-ethics-rules?via=ios
TBF, if the media gave this a week's worth of news, they'd be severely under-reporting some far more crazy shit going on with Trump. The less news there is, the more time they have to devote to things.

It's easy to say, "This would have gotten so much more coverage if Obama or Hillary did it", but when there are 20-30 different crazy stories going on at one time that you could say that about, it's just not possible to give each of those the same coverage as if there were 2-3 crazy stories to cover. After all, there are only 168 hours in the week for these networks.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-06-01, 19:39

Goosechev loves getting closer to Russia.

Goosechev wants us all to be horrified by a comedian hold up a fake head while Trump waives ehtics requirements for his staff and cabinet officials.

Just ban abortion and let Goosechev keep smoking dope without getting arrested.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-01, 19:44

GRR Spartan wrote:Goosechev loves getting closer to Russia.

Goosechev wants us all to be horrified by a comedian hold up a fake head while Trump waives ehtics requirements for his staff and cabinet officials.

Did goose fuck your wife or something? You gotta slow your roll a little bit lately man.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2017-06-01, 19:47

GRR Spartan wrote:Goosechev loves getting closer to Russia.

Did goose fuck your wife or something? You gotta slow your roll a little bit lately man.
It happens sometimes with dementia...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-06-01, 20:12

What's the matter Cameron?
You choose to let Goose post his bullshit and skate along I call him on it.
Are Cameron's Rules of Being Nice to be followed here?

I think this country is headed towards 3rd world status deferring to China to be the world's leader faster than most realize. Trump is interested in profits for his companies and his friends business interests.

Based on his posts here Goose seems fine with that so long as abortion is banned and he can smoke dope in Mio without having his assets seized if he's caught. Maybe you do too.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2017-06-01, 20:43

GRR Spartan wrote:What's the matter Cameron?  
You choose to let Goose post his bullshit and skate along  I call him on it.
Are Cameron's Rules of Being Nice to be followed here?

I think this country is headed towards 3rd world status deferring to China to be the world's leader faster than most realize.  Trump is interested in profits for his companies and his friends business interests.

Based on his posts here Goose seems fine with that so long as abortion is banned and he can smoke dope in Mio without having his assets seized if he's caught.  Maybe you do too.

The swamp drainer just waived ethics rules for his entire senior staff 502811600

You'll be dead long before the US ever reaches 3rd world status, so smoke a J and chill.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-06-01, 20:53

So its okay for your children and grandchildren because you'll be dead?

Long term consequences absent from your world?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2017-06-01, 20:57

GRR Spartan wrote:So its okay for your children and grandchildren because you'll be dead?

1: I don't have children or grandchildren.

2: The US will dissolve entirely before it becomes a 3rd world nation. I'm not asserting that there will be no long-term consequences of President Trump, but I'm not so deluded as to think that he can erase 241 years of progress in 4-8 years.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-06-01, 22:14

That make sense. The part of you not having children.

I don't have grandchildren and I can see Washington, Oregon and California breaking away.

Here's a link to donor states and those staes most dependent on getting funds back from the Federal government. States that voted for Trump in '16 dominate the top 15.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-01, 22:48

GRR Spartan wrote:That make sense. The part of you not having children.

I don't have grandchildren and I can see Washington, Oregon and California breaking away.

Here's a link to donor states and those staes most dependent on getting funds back from the Federal government. States that voted for Trump in '16 dominate the top 15.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Dude, you've kinda gone looney tunes as of late. Let's take a breather for a bit, ok?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-06-01, 22:48

GRR Spartan wrote:So its okay for your children and grandchildren because you'll be dead?

I just personally think that you're being a little aggressive on goose personally. I don't like anything about what republicans try to do either (which, so far, seems to amount to exclusively trying to piss off democrats. Beyond that I'm not even sure what they want anymore outside of tax cuts.) so, I would understand if goose was Paul Ryan. Yell at him a lot in personal ways. But goose isn't. I think. I'm pretty sure goose isn't paul ryan. So, yelling at him literally all the time just makes you look sorta cray cray
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2017-06-01, 23:22

GRR Spartan wrote:That make sense.  The part of you not having children.  

Here's a link to donor states and those staes most dependent on getting funds back from the Federal government.  States that voted for Trump in '16 dominate the top 15.

You're losing your marbles. All 50 states will remain the 50 states, and the US will be a first world nation for decades, if not centuries, after both you and I are dead and buried.

Seriously, smoke a joint once in a while. You need it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-06-02, 12:23

Cameron wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:That make sense.  The part of you not having children.  

Here's a link to donor states and those staes most dependent on getting funds back from the Federal government.  States that voted for Trump in '16 dominate the top 15.

You're losing your marbles. All 50 states will remain the 50 states, and the US will be a first world nation for decades, if not centuries, after both you and I are dead and buried.

I'm not sure that recommending illegal drugs is the pathway to happiness.

I mean, the sexual predator is a coke head and look at him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2017-06-02, 15:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

What's your basis for the coke head claim? I was under the impression that Trump is a teetotaller.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-06-02, 15:24

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

What's your basis for the coke head claim? I was under the impression that Trump is a teetotaller.

Do teetotalers include coke? I thought they only abstained from alcohol?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2017-06-02, 15:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Yeah, I think you're right about that.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-drugs-drug-use-sniffing-sniffles-cocaine-clinton-debate-test/

Trump claims to have never tried recreational drugs, but we all know how much his word is worth, so maybe Bob is on to something. It would explain a lot, actually. Whatever the case may be, I think the occasional dance with Mary Jane would do both Trump and GRR some good.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-02, 17:38

Cameron wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Yeah, I think you're right about that.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-drugs-drug-use-sniffing-sniffles-cocaine-clinton-debate-test/

Trump claims to have never tried recreational drugs, but we all know how much his word is worth, so maybe Bob is on to something. It would explain a lot, actually. Whatever the case may be, I think the occasional dance with Mary Jane would do both Trump and GRR some good.

Makes me wonder if the Secret Service saw Donnie doing lines in the Oval Office, would they have a duty to report it? Oh right, Trump uses private security.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-09-08, 21:30

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2017-09-09, 01:39

She was just trying to secure his release.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-09-09, 15:13

kingstonlake wrote:

She was just trying to secure his release.

The swamp drainer just waived ethics rules for his entire senior staff 502811600 the oldest trick in the book
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum