Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just saw GreenWay leave for dinner. Talk shit about him while he is gone.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I just saw GreenWay leave for dinner. Talk shit about him while he is gone. Empty I just saw GreenWay leave for dinner. Talk shit about him while he is gone.

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-05, 22:20

I will delete the thread before he gets back.

His petunias are horrible.

#chitchat
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I just saw GreenWay leave for dinner. Talk shit about him while he is gone. Empty Re: I just saw GreenWay leave for dinner. Talk shit about him while he is gone.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-05, 22:23

Greenway is scum on earth. He is an actual monster down to his core. He is a racist, and wishes anyone different from him were dead. He uses any and all resources around him without any kind of regard for anyone else. Greenway cannot see a future beyond his own face and lives every second of every day trying to force the world to his own whims. Thankfully for us all greenway is now in decline and will soon be dead. This is the only nice thing I can say about boomers... er... greenway
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I just saw GreenWay leave for dinner. Talk shit about him while he is gone. Empty Re: I just saw GreenWay leave for dinner. Talk shit about him while he is gone.

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-05, 23:07

GreenWay wears cargo jorts, or jorgos, and is proud of it. This is common attire at Jimmy Buffett concerts.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2017-08-05, 23:42; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-05, 23:13

GreenWay smells like the guy that operates the Tilt-a-Whirl at the Oceana County Fair.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-05, 23:15

I just saw GreenWay leave for dinner. Talk shit about him while he is gone. Giphy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-05, 23:24

GreenWay...

I just saw GreenWay leave for dinner. Talk shit about him while he is gone. Tenor
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-05, 23:26

Greenway is a pedophile
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-05, 23:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Greenway is a pedophile

Hey, I cannot actually delete this.

But he does have little hands.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-05, 23:31

Greenway murdered 72 people in 1993
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-05, 23:31

He is eating his 14th baked potato at Ponderosa right now.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-05, 23:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Greenway murdered 72 people in 1993

When he was 38?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-05, 23:34

Greenway got plastic surgery and has big ole fake tits
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-05, 23:41

He should have been back from dinner by now. Should we be worried? Nah. GreenWay can fend for himself.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-05, 23:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Greenway got plastic surgery and has big ole fake tits

He draws erotic pictures of the campus squirrels.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-05, 23:45

Turtleneck wrote:I will delete the thread before he gets back.

His petunias are horrible.

#chitchat

I don't do annuals.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-05, 23:45

Turtleneck wrote:He should have been back from dinner by now. Should we be worried? Nah. GreenWay can fend for himself.

No he can't.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-05, 23:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Greenway (1) got plastic surgery and (2)has big ole fake tits

1) Semi-true
2) Entirely true
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-05, 23:58

Greenway is a crack addict
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-05, 23:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Greenway is a crack addict

Heh.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-06, 00:08

Shit. Bad timing. Sorry, GreenWay. Travis was supposed to delete this so you would not see how the board feels about you.

How was dinner?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-06, 00:08

Also, what is the green way? Is it a spiritual journey?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-06, 00:12

Greenway loves scat play
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-06, 00:12

Turtleneck wrote:Shit. Bad timing. Sorry, GreenWay. Travis was supposed to delete this so you would not see how the board feels about you.

How was dinner?

Excellent. Takeout Chinese from Apple Jade. Wasn't in the mood to fix anything tonight.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-06, 00:15

Turtleneck wrote:Also, what is the green way? Is it a spiritual journey?

The GreenWay is a family name. There's the Right Way, the Wrong Way, and the GreenWay. You were supposed to have been tested on this as part of your entrance exam when you first joined.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-06, 00:16

Greenway only gets off from Alaskan Pipelines.

I don't want to make all y'all good that. That's when you shit in a condom, then put it in the freezer for 12 or so hours then fuck yourself with the frozen poop. That's how greenway gets off
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-06, 00:17

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Greenway loves scat play

I believe you need to see a doctor about your dyslexia. Also, I'm allergic to cats. That, too, should've been on your entrance exam.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-06, 00:17

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Greenway loves scat play

I believe you need to see a doctor about your dyslexia. Also, I'm allergic to cats. That, too, should've been on your entrance exam.

Greenway is either bad at jokes or super super stupid
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-06, 00:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Greenway only gets off from Alaskan Pipelines.

I don't want to make all y'all good that. That's when you shit in a condom, then put it in the freezer for 12 or so hours then fuck yourself with the frozen poop. That's how greenway gets off

Most of the time, it's my defense attorney who gets me off. Most of the time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-06, 00:20

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Greenway is either bad at jokes or super super stupid

I refuse to be diagnosed by someone who has no sense of humor.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-06, 00:20

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Also, what is the green way? Is it a spiritual journey?

The GreenWay is a family name. There's the Right Way, the Wrong Way, and the GreenWay. You were supposed to have been tested on this as part of your entrance exam when you first joined.

Can you post the family crest?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-06, 00:22

Greenway is a terror raptor
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-06, 00:24

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Can you post the family crest?

I don't know how to post pictures, and, because it's a bother, I refuse to learn.
Think of the most beautiful, the most elegant, the most inspiring, stunning, and breathtaking family crest ever designed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-06, 00:25

I think the three of us have successfully jerked each other off plenty by now. I'm moving this thread to the bob.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-06, 00:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Greenway is a terror raptor

Is that anything like a velociraptor? That would be kinda kewl.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-06, 00:57

Why did this thread get moved!?!? Why are we being silenced on tSwill??? Fucking out of control, power tripping mods.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-06, 00:58

Oh, this thread sucks and needed to be moved. But why?!?!?!?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-06, 01:01

Turtleneck wrote:Why did this thread get moved!?!? Why are we being silenced on tSwill??? Fucking out of control, power tripping mods.

Because I figured it would send you into a downward spiral of whining and it would be humorous.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-06, 01:04

Exclusive video of Travis giving himself a haircut.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-06, 01:06

This thread Is about greenway pleas stay on topic or I'll move it to the bob
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-06, 01:06

Oh wait lolololololololol
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next