Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Buffalo Bills thread

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tOfficial Buffalo Bills thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Buffalo Bills thread

Post by steveschneider on 2018-01-01, 23:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That must be a September game.

It was actually unseasonably warm in early December out here. Probably around 40 degrees.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Buffalo Bills thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Buffalo Bills thread

Post by Turtleneck on 2018-01-01, 23:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That must be a September game.

It was a couple of years ago.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2018-01-02, 00:03

Before Trump repealed Global Warming then I guess.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2018-01-04, 10:16

Why is it snowing in Florida? Because Buffalo is coming. Let's go Buffalo!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2018-01-05, 11:43

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2018-01-05, 12:59

Just signing in to say I'm on board with the Bills this weekend. The one true NY team!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2018-01-05, 13:39

steveschneider wrote:Just signing in to say I'm on board with the Bills this weekend. The one true NY team!

There are a lot of Canadians at games, Steve. Besides the weather, it’s the only thing people are talking about in WNY. You would think they were headed to the Super Bowl.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2018-01-05, 15:48

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Just signing in to say I'm on board with the Bills this weekend. The one true NY team!

There are a lot of Canadians at games, Steve. Besides the weather, it’s the only thing people are talking about in WNY. You would think they were headed to the Super Bowl.

Good God!! They're letting furriners in?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-01-05, 16:00

You can always tell which ones are the Canadians, Goose. They're the ones who shout "Go for it!" on third and short.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2018-01-05, 16:36

tGreenWay wrote:You can always tell which ones are the Canadians, Goose. They're the ones who shout "Go for it!" on third and short.

They order all the poutine at the stadium and wear old Doug Flutie jerseys.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2018-01-06, 16:17

tOfficial Buffalo Bills thread - Page 3 Bf689a10
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-01-06, 18:31

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:You can always tell which ones are the Canadians, Goose. They're the ones who shout "Go for it!" on third and short.

They order all the poutine at the stadium and wear old Doug Flutie jerseys.

Why is poutine being sold at an American football game? That's just wrong.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-01-06, 18:32

Turtleneck wrote:tOfficial Buffalo Bills thread - Page 3 Bf689a10

Need to work on your artwork and handwriting, Turtleneck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-07, 12:25

tOfficial Buffalo Bills thread - Page 3 2764  tOfficial Buffalo Bills thread - Page 3 2764 tOfficial Buffalo Bills thread - Page 3 2764Blake Bortles tOfficial Buffalo Bills thread - Page 3 2764 tOfficial Buffalo Bills thread - Page 3 2764 tOfficial Buffalo Bills thread - Page 3 2764
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-07, 15:50

Bortles is so good
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2018-01-07, 16:04

steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-07, 16:05

Good for him I say. Enjoy life guy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-01-07, 16:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Bortles is so good

No kidding. 80's college women couldn't stop drinking those Bortles & James.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2018-01-07, 16:09

How was there not a flag thrown for that knee to the head of Tyrod Taylor?

Clearly the NFL is afraid of #BillsMafia invading Minnesota for the Super Bowl. Tables all over the area will be smashed.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2018-01-07, 16:11

Whelp
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-07, 16:14

I hate literally everything about all of the fuckin “is it a catch” bullshit. I hate it I hate it I hate it and I’m pretty sure it’s what makes soccer a superior sport.

Hell its what makes everything a superior sport. Hockey, basketball, curling, fucking cricket or whatever who cares. This shit is fucking awful and I don’t care what you think fuck you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-01-07, 16:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I hate literally everything about all of the fuckin “is it a catch” bullshit. I hate it I hate it I hate it and I’m pretty sure it’s what makes soccer a superior sport.

Hell its what makes everything a superior sport. Hockey, basketball, curling, fucking cricket or whatever who cares. This shit is fucking awful and I don’t care what you think fuck you.

This is where I stopped reading.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-07, 16:18

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I hate literally everything about all of the fuckin “is it a catch” bullshit. I hate it I hate it I hate it and I’m pretty sure it’s what makes soccer a superior sport.

I don’t give a shit. Enjoy your jerk off session where Tony romo says “well golly I don’t know if it touched a blade of grass” and the other douchebag says “oh well his hips did stutter sexily is that a football move?” 

It’s awful. It’s flat out awful and it’s ruining the sport. Fuck fans like you that refuse to call it out and tell them how fucking awful it is.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist on 2018-01-07, 16:27

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I don’t give a shit. Enjoy your jerk off session where Tony romo says “well golly I don’t know if it touched a blade of grass” and the other douchebag says “oh well his hips did stutter sexily is that a football move?” 

It’s awful. It’s flat out awful and it’s ruining the sport. Fuck fans like you that refuse to call it out and tell them how fucking awful it is.

Travis, preach on!!!!!!!!

Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-07, 16:28

Senior Dickfist wrote:

Travis, preach on!!!!!!!!

I’m gonna. #eliminatefootballreplay #itsruiningthesport
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-01-07, 16:30

tGreenWay wrote:

Um, yeah, Travis? We've had this discussion before. I agree with you. Can't recall what thread, but it was less than a month ago.
And I don't want to have a jerk-off session with Tom Romo.
Also, and I can't possibly stress this enough: Fuck me? Fuck you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-07, 16:32

tGreenWay wrote:

Um, yeah, Travis? We've had this discussion before. I agree with you. Can't recall what thread, but it was less than a month ago.
I don’t care greenway. Every sport is better than this shit in football your opinion is trash.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-01-07, 16:34

tGreenWay wrote:

I don’t care greenway. Every sport is better than this shit in football your opinion is trash.

My opinion is replays are ruining football and you say that's trash? Please look up the definition of the word ally.
Also, soccer sucks.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-07, 16:36

tGreenWay wrote:

My opinion is replays are ruining football and you say that's trash? Please look up the definition of the word ally.
Also, soccer sucks.
Sure whatever I don’t care. At least in literally any sport that isn’t football no one says “well sure I don’t know was his intention to do the sport?” That makes any sport better than this sport. #getridofreplay
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-01-07, 16:39

tGreenWay wrote:

Also, soccer sucks.
Sure whatever I don’t care. At least in literally any sport that isn’t football no one says “well sure I don’t know was his intention to do the sport?” That makes any sport better than this sport. #getridofreplay

Blah blah blah I'm Travis I'm a baby somebody change my diaper please now goddamnit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2018-01-07, 16:40

At least they held the tip.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-07, 16:41

tGreenWay wrote:

Blah blah blah I'm Travis I'm a baby somebody change my diaper please now goddamnit.
Enjoy your reality show style conversation about sports. 

“Oh man I sure hope the ref gives my team the rose!” - greenway
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-01-07, 17:13

tGreenWay wrote:

You have a poopy diaper, baby.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2018-01-07, 17:26

tGreenWay wrote:

No kidding. Wish the soccer-loving slime would go back to tTurd where some dipshit posters might like him/her.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-07, 17:32

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

No kidding.  Wish the soccer-loving slime would go back to tTurd where some dipshit posters might like him/her.
Hahhaahahahha you’re so clever pantry.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2018-01-07, 17:34

Jesus Pantry you’re unstable
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-01-07, 17:38

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

No kidding. Wish the soccer-loving slime would go back to tTurd where some dipshit posters might like him/her.

Pantry losing his shit yet again. Typical.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2018-01-07, 18:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The Pantry wrote:No kidding. Wish the soccer-loving slime would go back to tTurd where some dipshit posters might like him/her.

tOfficial Buffalo Bills thread - Page 3 502811600 You're one to talk. Took your ball and went home for months.

Truth is, Travis has "asshole" written all over him/her.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-01-07, 18:55

The Pantry wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

tOfficial Buffalo Bills thread - Page 3 502811600 You're one to talk. Took your ball and went home for months.

Truth is, Travis has "asshole" written all over him/her.

Project much dimwit?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-01-07, 19:02

Hey you guys the resident angry drunk middle aged guy is yelling again. Be on your best behavior.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum