Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He makes people comfortable with their prejudices

+12
Herbie Green
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
InTenSity
msugolfguy
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
DWags
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

He makes people comfortable with their prejudices  Empty He makes people comfortable with their prejudices

Post by DWags 2017-08-12, 08:48

Say what you will. That's a fact.

If you think it will get better and not worse , you're mistaken
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

He makes people comfortable with their prejudices  Empty Re: He makes people comfortable with their prejudices

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-12, 08:53

You are too critical

It's equal opportunity. No one group is spared. It can be race, religion, gender or sexual identity.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

He makes people comfortable with their prejudices  Empty Re: He makes people comfortable with their prejudices

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-12, 10:07

They have tiki torches.

He makes people comfortable with their prejudices  502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-12, 11:35

Nothing to worry about.  
Torch light parades have never led to much in the past unless you bother to read history and don't think those accounts are FAKE HISTORY
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-12, 11:49

Let's all just say "Wags you're way overreacting here"

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-12, 15:07

Car drove into a crowd of counter protestors and sped off.

Friday night chanting "White Lives Matter" , "You will not replace us" and "Jews will not replace us".

Nothing to see here folks.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-12, 15:09

Travis is in Baltimore if you're wondering.

He makes people comfortable with their prejudices  Img_4914
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-12, 16:18

He makes people comfortable with their prejudices  Thrush10
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-12, 16:34

Trump had to say "Both sides".

Does he think the White Supremacists should have been allowed to protest without interference?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-12, 17:19

And now a state police helicopter has crashed.

He makes people comfortable with their prejudices  DHDrVczUMAAAxnk
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-12, 18:56

Lots of video which means a trove of faces to run through facial recognition programs.

Think of it as a type of voter ID for right wing racists.

Based on the way they were hiding behind shields, ball caps with sunglasses and a few with gas masks I'm guessing many wouldn't be happy having their employers or fellow church members knowing how they spent their weekend.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-12, 23:44

"We ain't ready, to see a black President" - Tupac

I think about that quote sometimes. 9 years ago, then for awhile since, people thought that we were ready, that we had advanced since 'Changes' came out. Turns out, now that the black man's administration is over, Tupac was beyond right. We weren't ready for that. I don't have an answer here for how to make it better. But, a hell of a lot of this crazy shit that's happening is directly rooted in having a black man as president for awhile. I simply cannot accept that if Obama did every single thing he did as president exactly the same, but he was a white guy named Tom Stevens, that things would be playing out the same way now.

I wonder though- where were these people in 08? They couldn't have been happy at the time. I don't remember crazy fuckin nazi rallies happening (they didn't.) Were they just properly ostracized at the time so they hid in their houses? Has the internet and social media given them the opportunity to connect so they've been able to find crazy fucks who think like them? Though, at least in this case, a lot of these guys look relatively young. Maybe they were children in 08 but they were raised in a Fox News household preaching that they needed to hate Obama and that progressed to full on racism. I don't know. Maybe not but just theorizing here.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-08-13, 00:38

Worries me, Travis. I think the same things. There is a lot of anger from white people who want their country back and feel marginalized by not only a black president, but this whole, y'know "trend" of caring about other people rather than just yourselves, regardless of what they look like or who they want to fuck or their disabilities.

This wedge is deep yo, and getting deeper.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-08-13, 08:30

More of my converstive friends are upset about Marshawn Lynch sitting during the national anthem. They couldn't care less about what happened in VA, I am a bit shocked.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-13, 09:22

msugolfguy wrote:More of my converstive friends are upset about Marshawn Lynch sitting during the national anthem. They couldn't care less about what happened in VA, I am a bit shocked.

Your friends sound like pieces of shit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-13, 10:46

We have a political coward and POS as Commander in Chief.  This shit won't stop because he needs their participation in the base he brags about expanding.

Its going to get worse unless the country loses its wimpy attitude treating people like David Duke and Richard Spencer as common citizens when their events blow up like this.  Nail them with constant surveillance. They are inciters.

My solution for those who want to counter protest white supremacists is to show up with their cell phonces and cameras recording the faces of the white supremacists and putting them online so they can be indentified.

Once indentified they can be outed.  Their rights to protest doesn't preclude other's rights to let their families, employers, churches, pastors and schools know who they are and what they believe.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-13, 12:13

msugolfguy wrote:More of my converstive friends are upset about Marshawn Lynch sitting during the national anthem. They couldn't care less about what happened in VA, I am a bit shocked.
I don't get this. The standing during the anthem. To me it's the dumbest thing to be upset about. I really don't care what people do during the anthem.
I haven't been near a tv or seen much of what happened, but Trump is a horrible president and I feel like we're watching the downfall of the U.S.in front of our eyes.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-08-13, 13:44

Just letting you know what the general stance I see is, of course they blame the Democrats for the series of events. Just let them march and ignore them, general stance taken.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-13, 13:53

msugolfguy wrote:Just letting you know what the general stance I see is, of course they blame the Democrats for the series of events. Just let them march and ignore them, general stance taken.

Sounds a lot like they think "when they go low we go high" which sounds super great but time has shown that it's not the right way to approach these things.

And intensity- honestly I think that the fact that we take a few minutes to praise the flag before sporting events is a really strange indoctrination ceremony in the first place. People really struggle with the idea that others could do anything other than show absolute reverence for a piece of cloth. It's effectively religious to people like that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-13, 13:53

Trump canpaign ad released after criticism of his response to the violence in VA.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-campaign-ad-released-after-charlottesville-criticism/article/2631394
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-14, 07:31

He makes people comfortable with their prejudices  26f3
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-08-14, 08:42

Comfortable? Hell these people were fringe, now they feel empowered by his words and enablement of them.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-14, 09:07

remember all the times that right wing snowflakes whined about republicans and their sexual predator leader being called racists? and bigots?

yeah, me too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-14, 09:22

At this point Trump could come out and say he wants all white supremacist nazis dead and he couldn't convince me he's not the most racist hate filled pos politician we've ever had

He might be my president, but he is not my leader fuck him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-14, 09:26

...and Trump quickly twitter attacks the Merck CEO (who quit the Trump Manufacturing Council)...who happens to be...black.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-14, 09:28

DWags wrote:At this point Trump could come out and say he wants all white supremacist nazis dead and he couldn't convince me he's not the most racist hate filled pos politician we've ever had

yeah - the time has passed for him to denounce his white supremacist base..

of course, the time hasn't passed for them to whine about how mean people are to them. He makes people comfortable with their prejudices  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-14, 09:28

DWags wrote:At this point Trump could come out and say he wants all white supremacist nazis dead and he couldn't convince me he's not the most racist hate filled pos politician we've ever had

Well there's this guy.... who the current president is a yuge fan of

He makes people comfortable with their prejudices  1772-004-652762ED
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-14, 09:31

oh - and if you're having a difficult time being a middle-class white man in America, you're doing it wrong..

He makes people comfortable with their prejudices  Racist14n-3-web

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-14, 09:42

I wonder if the Home Depot in Charlottesville sold out of tiki torches.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-14, 09:45

NigelUno wrote:I wonder if the Home Depot in Charlottesville sold out of tiki torches.
if they weren't a bunch of violent, white supremacist supporters of the sexual predator, that picture would be hysterically funny.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-14, 09:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I wonder if the Home Depot in Charlottesville sold out of tiki torches.
if they weren't a bunch of violent, white supremacist supporters of the sexual predator, that picture would be hysterically funny.

Next time they'll probably hold their iphones in the air (with pictures of torches on the screen).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-14, 09:55

NigelUno wrote:...and Trump quickly twitter attacks the Merck CEO (who quit the Trump Manufacturing Council)...who happens to be...black.

yep.

for those keeping score at home, the sexual predator has denounced a black CEO this morning... but has still remained silent about his white supremacist base.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-08-14, 09:58

I hope the racism has to be reaching its peak.  At this point if you are a Trump supporter this is who you are.  I just dont see how you tolerate racism because of whatever other GOP issues you support.
I have to believe most people are inherently good even those in congress and they will not only distance themselves from this movement but directly call those out.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-14, 10:02

Herbie Green wrote:I hope the racism has to be reaching its peak.  At this point if you are a Trump supporter this is who you are.  I just dont see how you tolerate racism because of whatever other GOP issues you support.
I have to believe most people are inherently good even those in congress and they will not only distance themselves from this movement but directly call those out.
it's unfortunate, in all seriousness - but I've been saying all along that you can't separate yourself from being a supporter of his and the lowest form of humanity America has to offer.

it's who he is and it's who they are.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-08-14, 10:04

Herbie Green wrote:I hope the racism has to be reaching its peak.  At this point if you are a Trump supporter this is who you are.  I just dont see how you tolerate racism because of whatever other GOP issues you support.

Well to be fair the GOP have to weigh in on the fact they really need to get tax cuts for the rich through. I mean it's quite a moral quandary.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-14, 10:07

Twitter is identifying the Nazis and one of them just lost his job

Not that it would be hard finding an equivalent job somewhere.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-08-14, 10:14

Was gone on vacation for a week and it was wonderful to take a break from all of this shit.

First day back and there's a Nazi White Supremacist rally on a campus.

All I can say is the best thing to do is to TRY to ignore these people. If you go to their twitter page half of them are just trolls that are thriving on the attention. Their goal is to incite, land in the papers and get press. They are going to be in Cambridge this weekend and another scheduled in Texas A&M on 9/11. Coming to a campus near you!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-14, 11:33

unlike the sexual predator, a company that makes Tiki Torches denounced white supremacists and wants nothing to do with them.

TIKI said in a Facebook post Saturday that they are not associated in any way with the events that took place in Charlottesville and are "deeply saddened and disappointed" to be included.

“We do not support their message or the use of our products in this way. Our products are designed to enhance backyard gatherings and to help family and friends connect with each other at home in their yard,” the post read.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-14, 12:23

My guess is he's going to read a good speech shortly.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-08-14, 12:26

For those of you who argue this isn't about fulfilling campaign promises.....

Remember he has advisors who've been seen in Nazi garb. His own words on the campaign trail were to "go back to the good ole days"....and make America great again. I guess the last eight years with a black guy as president set us back a bit because he certainly was chummy with the Clinton's while they were running the show.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next