Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys, Let's Put Our Differences Aside and Remember The Most Horrific Day in American History..

Go down

Guys, Let's Put Our Differences Aside and Remember The Most Horrific Day in American History.. Empty Guys, Let's Put Our Differences Aside and Remember The Most Horrific Day in American History..

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-09-11, 07:44

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Guys, Let's Put Our Differences Aside and Remember The Most Horrific Day in American History.. Empty Re: Guys, Let's Put Our Differences Aside and Remember The Most Horrific Day in American History..

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-09-11, 08:09

Neutral
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Guys, Let's Put Our Differences Aside and Remember The Most Horrific Day in American History.. Empty Re: Guys, Let's Put Our Differences Aside and Remember The Most Horrific Day in American History..

Post by Guest on 2017-09-11, 08:41

You're a few days early Bob....

September 17, 1862 - 22,717 Dead, wounded or missing

If you ever happen to be nearby on the anniversary of the battle the Memorial Illlumination they do each year is quite moving.

Guys, Let's Put Our Differences Aside and Remember The Most Horrific Day in American History.. 52a09607c1732.image
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-09-11, 08:45

LooseGoose wrote:

You're a few days early Bob....

September 17, 1862 - 22,717 Dead, wounded or missing

If you ever happen to be nearby on the anniversary of the battle the Memorial Illlumination they do each year is quite moving.

Guys, Let's Put Our Differences Aside and Remember The Most Horrific Day in American History.. 52a09607c1732.image
as horrific as that appears to be, it pales in comparison to what Hillary Clinton did to those 4 brave Americans in Benghazi... on this day, 5 years ago.

Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of State was revealed as part of the Benghazi investigation

#NeverForget
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-09-11, 09:13

I have never listened to this before because I've never actually listened to Howard Stern. Interesting so far.

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-09-11, 09:35

I've actually been reading this this morning.. pretty dramatic, thorough review of 9.11.01 through the prism of the executive office, those accompanying the president on the ground, etc.

We're The Only Plane in the Sky
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-09-11, 17:02

My biggest memory of 9-11-01 is for maybe an hour the whole county was frozen in time. No one knew what might happen next. For the first time I experienced what my parents did on Dec 7 '41

Had business associated who were in the air landing no where near their ticketed destination and 24-72 hours later finally leaving while others were lucky enough to get a car rented and driving 200+ miles
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum