Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where would you chose to live if these two spoiled fuktards decided to melt the planet?

Go down

Where would you chose to live if these two spoiled fuktards decided to melt the planet? Empty Where would you chose to live if these two spoiled fuktards decided to melt the planet?

Post by kingstonlake on 2017-09-22, 11:49

Assuming China got involved.....is anywhere safe? And if so where would you go?

I'm thinking maybe into Canada. About 3 hours north of the Soo. I think that's where the cutoff line is for deer. Then again they might be tDead. So live on fish?

Or maybe a remote island in the Pacific. Due West of South America.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where would you chose to live if these two spoiled fuktards decided to melt the planet? Empty Re: Where would you chose to live if these two spoiled fuktards decided to melt the planet?

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-09-22, 12:22

I am hoping Mattis and Tillerson will overide any kneejerk decisions Trump may make because Kim Jung Un teased him into the point of wanting to launch.

China doesn't want a united Korea that's governed by Seoul on their northern border and China also knows that a they can freeze the US economy in 2 weeks by stopping production of anything imported to the US and freezing shipping of product already in containers.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where would you chose to live if these two spoiled fuktards decided to melt the planet? Empty Re: Where would you chose to live if these two spoiled fuktards decided to melt the planet?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-09-22, 12:23

northern Europe is nice... I'd go there after the sexual predator and Kim Jong Un decide which one is most insecure and has the smallest penis.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-09-22, 12:24

GRR Spartan wrote:I am hoping Mattis and Tillerson will overide any kneejerk decisions Trump may make because Kim Jung Un teased him into the point of wanting to launch.

China doesn't want a united Korea that's governed by Seoul on their northern border and China also knows that a they can freeze the US economy in 2 weeks by stopping production of anything imported to the US and freezing shipping of product already in containers.
I love the fact that Kim Jung Un is taunting the sexual predator.. Where would you chose to live if these two spoiled fuktards decided to melt the planet? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-09-22, 12:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:northern Europe is nice... I'd go there after the sexual predator and Kim Jong Un decide which one is most insecure and has the smallest penis.

Prepare to get annexed by Mother Russia after the tanks come rolling in.

As much as I'd like to say northern Canada or Norway the safest places might be either Iceland or hiding out in the jungles of Paraguay.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-09-22, 13:01

East Lansing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-09-22, 13:07

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:northern Europe is nice... I'd go there after the sexual predator and Kim Jong Un decide which one is most insecure and has the smallest penis.

As much as I'd like to say northern Canada or Norway the safest places might be either Iceland or hiding out in the jungles of Paraguay.
too hot.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-09-22, 13:07

DWags wrote:East Lansing.
you can squat in our crib when we leave for Iceland.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-09-22, 13:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

too hot.

Coming from someone who starts sweating at the thought of temps over 85, the jungles would not be first choice but jungle heat < nuclear heat. Not much reason to go lobbing nukes at Paraguay.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-09-22, 13:14

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: too hot.

Coming from someone who starts sweating at the thought of temps over 85, the jungles would not be first choice but jungle heat < nuclear heat. Not much reason to go lobbing nukes at Paraguay.
I rode a bike once from Costa Rica to Nicaragua - that was enough for me. Bring on the nukes.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2017-09-22, 13:42

Actually the safest place might be the west coast. Prevailing winds blowing everything East.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity on 2017-09-22, 14:38

You mean the west coast that will be completely destroyed?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-09-22, 14:46

We talking full sudden apocalypse here? Cause I don't even want to live without the swill
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2017-09-22, 15:13

Ecuador duh
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-09-22, 15:14

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:We talking full sudden apocalypse here? Cause I don't even want to live without the swill

+1
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2017-09-22, 17:31

I hate to be that guy... no wait, I LOVE being that guy: didn't we decide not to use ____tard anymore?  One of our distinguished posters asked us not to out of respect for his family.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-09-22, 19:22

We didn't have a choice about the egomaniacal spoiled brat who runs North Korea but we sure as hell collectively elected the egomaniacal spoiled brat in The Wihite House who has played my dick s bigger than yours his whole adult life.

What good is Gorsuch on the SCOTUS if a nuclear device ends up being detonated over the Pacific Ocean?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum