Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know how Anti-gay politicians usually get caught sucking cock? I wonder often about pro life candidates....

+5
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
9 posters

Go down

You know how Anti-gay politicians usually get caught sucking cock?  I wonder often about pro life candidates.... Empty You know how Anti-gay politicians usually get caught sucking cock? I wonder often about pro life candidates....

Post by DWags Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 23:48

Seems it's no different for these fuck heads. Pro second amendment till a nut shoots at you too

I really hate these people.

Anti abortion candidate asks women he was having an affair with to.... guess?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You know how Anti-gay politicians usually get caught sucking cock?  I wonder often about pro life candidates.... Empty Re: You know how Anti-gay politicians usually get caught sucking cock? I wonder often about pro life candidates....

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 0:27

They don't actually care dwags. They never have. They just want gooses vote so that they can get power. And for what exactly? Rich people tax cuts is the only thing I can think of. I guess maybe they want some crazy fascist Christian power. Maybe. Prolly not. Even rich people tax cuts. I don't think they care about that either really. Fuck- I have no idea why they are bothering to brainwash guys like goose into thinking they actually care about their main issue other than they're just power hungry assholes who are taking advantage of simpletons.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You know how Anti-gay politicians usually get caught sucking cock?  I wonder often about pro life candidates.... Empty Re: You know how Anti-gay politicians usually get caught sucking cock? I wonder often about pro life candidates....

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 0:30

Really I think it's all that a lot of people have said. They want "whatever isn't liberal" but they don't even know what that is. They want nothing. Just not liberal. Just nothing. There truly is no platform that these people even actually stand for. But people are gonna keep voting for them like there is. There isn't.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 0:36

Oh, I know they prey on the emotional wrecks in our country blinded by a single issue. It's an easy get, no matter how hypocritical they are. And yes, the Goose type will still vote for guys like this as long as they vote against planned parenthood

It's frustrating and it won't stop.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 6:00

Not at all shocking.

I've often wondered how many forced abortions the christian sexual predator has paid for.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 6:58

I think they do "believe" in the do gooder mind set. I really do. They just haven't come to grips with the fact that we are human and it's impossible to live by that code. We're all hypocrites to a certain extent. It's impossible not to be. What they HATE, and it's what drives them, if that most Democrats know this and accept it. And actually support things that make them less hypocritical. Now..... If you want to open the fiery Gates of hate and finger pointing..... prove with facts a Christian is being hypocritical. Hence you get the "anything anti liberal" mindset.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 8:14

DWags wrote:Seems it's no different for these fuck heads. Pro second amendment till a nut shoots at you too

I really hate these people.

Anti abortion candidate asks women he was having an affair with to.... guess?
unless you're shot.. but still remain on the payroll for America's terrorist organization..

the one republican knuckle-dragger that was shot over the summer gets paid to say this:

Asked by Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum if he’s “as strong on the 2nd Amendment as ever,” Scalise said, “Absolutely.”

You know how Anti-gay politicians usually get caught sucking cock?  I wonder often about pro life candidates.... 502811600

oh, and in the same interview, he also said this:

“First of all, you’ve got to recognize that when there’s a tragedy like this, the first thing we should be thinking about is praying for the people who were injured.

thoughts and prayers - You know how Anti-gay politicians usually get caught sucking cock?  I wonder often about pro life candidates.... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 11:32

But what about the unbord cheeldren.

The voracity of protecting the unborn is dependent on the importance of the father who may be a pro-life champion accepting all the funding that goes with it.

The guy who knows best about what women's choices should be has already dodged blame by saying his staff wrote all his pro-life position papers, those weren't his words. But that never stopped him from accepting endorsements and campaign donations.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 11:38

I'd actually respect conservatives if they were serious about the shit they preach.

They aren't even fiscally conservative. They spend, they grow government, they drive up the deficit, and then when they are out of office they cry about a democrat and the national debt.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 11:38

GRR Spartan wrote:But what about the unbord cheeldren.

The voracity of protecting the unborn is dependent on the importance of the father who may be a pro-life champion accepting all the funding that goes with it.

The guy who knows best about what women's choices should be has already dodged blame by saying his staff wrote all his pro-life position papers, those weren't his words. But that never stopped him from accepting endorsements and campaign donations.

I think it's time for the "pro life" movement to just start calling themselves "pro birth" - because they care much more about you in utero than they ever will once you're born - especially if you're born the wrong color or into the wrong socioeconomic class.

Bill O'Reilly - a proud republican pro-lifer - just called 59 people getting murdered at a country music concert the "price of freedom"..

You know how Anti-gay politicians usually get caught sucking cock?  I wonder often about pro life candidates.... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 11:59

Scalise who just returned from sick leave after getting shot while at baseball practice this summer says the Las Vegas shootings have "fortified" his gun ownership stance.

Still love all the Jesus loving , pro marriage , pro-life folks who think its okay to date while married and abortions are for mistresses.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 12:12

GRR Spartan wrote:Scalise who just returned from sick leave after getting shot while at baseball practice this summer says the Las Vegas shootings have "fortified" his gun ownership stance.

Still love all the Jesus loving , pro marriage , pro-life folks who think its okay to date while married and abortions are for mistresses.
Thoughts and prayers to the victims, there is absolutely nothing a republican politician could do to help with gun violence, except go to church and pray for the victims. Oh and push another issue they will do absolutely nothing about either. Mental health, because who needs health care?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 12:18

InTenSity wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Scalise who just returned from sick leave after getting shot while at baseball practice this summer says the Las Vegas shootings have "fortified" his gun ownership stance.

Thoughts and prayers to the victims, there is absolutely nothing a republican politician could do to help with gun violence, except go to church and pray for the victims. Oh and push another issue they will do absolutely nothing about either. Mental health, because who needs health care?
I'm not all that religious, but you kind of have to figure if this god person does exist, he/she is going to be turning away a lot of these thoughts and prayers republicans from his/her kingdom.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 12:19

I'm going to pray that mass shootings don't happen anymore. That'll do it. Praise god!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 18:54

Announced that the good Rep will be retiring at the end of the term.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 5 Oct 2017 - 8:16

GOP has got themselves an automaton who will do what they tell him to do for 15 months.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 5 Oct 2017 - 8:37

My thoughts and prayers are with this man and his long journey to save his soul. I know he will reflect on how he has sinned and do what Jesus would want him to do from here on out.

Praise God! He is forgiven!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 5 Oct 2017 - 16:09

Aaaaaand gone.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 6 Oct 2017 - 9:47

"the only moral abortion is my girlfriend's abortion.. and let's not tell my wife"..

the "christian" right.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down