Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump University Blog Archives

3 posters

Go down

Trump University Blog Archives  Empty Trump University Blog Archives

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-18, 14:24

Some one sent this my way. It's a link to a bunch of his blog posts to the students at Trump University. Here's his memorial post to the passing of Kelly Preston:

https://web.archive.org/web/20100217210521/http:/www.trumpuniversity.com/blog/post/2009/01/loyalty-and-kelly-preston.cfm

I have always respected people who were loyal and faithful--which brings to mind Kelly Preston. A long time ago, before I was married, I met Kelly Preston at a club and worked like hell to try and pick her up. She was beautiful, personable, and definitely had allure. At the time I had no idea she was married to John Travolta.

In any event, my track record on this subject has always been outstanding, but Kelly wouldn’t give me the time of day. She was very nice, very elegant, but I didn’t have a chance with her, and that was that.

When I later found out she was married to John, I liked and respected her even more. Some people have values that matter to them, and she is one of them. Her loyalty was unwavering and I have always remembered that about her.

Being true to someone is very close to being true to yourself. That’s a valuable attribute in today’s world. I’m sure she was a wonderful mother to Jett and my thoughts are with her and her family after their terrible loss.

Donald J. Trump is Chairman of Trump University.
Please log in or join to comment.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Trump University Blog Archives  Empty Re: Trump University Blog Archives

Post by Death Roe 2017-10-18, 14:26

Wrong sub-forum.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-18, 14:27

steveschneider wrote:Some one sent this my way. It's a link to a bunch of his blog posts to the students at Trump University. Here's his memorial post to the passing of Kelly Preston:

https://web.archive.org/web/20100217210521/http:/www.trumpuniversity.com/blog/post/2009/01/loyalty-and-kelly-preston.cfm

I have always respected people who were loyal and faithful--which brings to mind Kelly Preston. A long time ago, before I was married, I met Kelly Preston at a club and worked like hell to try and pick her up. She was beautiful, personable, and definitely had allure. At the time I had no idea she was married to John Travolta.

In any event, my track record on this subject has always been outstanding, but Kelly wouldn’t give me the time of day. She was very nice, very elegant, but I didn’t have a chance with her, and that was that.

When I later found out she was married to John, I liked and respected her even more. Some people have values that matter to them, and she is one of them. Her loyalty was unwavering and I have always remembered that about her.

Being true to someone is very close to being true to yourself. That’s a valuable attribute in today’s world. I’m sure she was a wonderful mother to Jett and my thoughts are with her and her family after their terrible loss.

Donald J. Trump is Chairman of Trump University.
Please log in or join to comment.
it's so nice to finally have a christian back in the White House.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-18, 14:28

Death Roe wrote:Wrong sub-forum.

Yep, I f'd up. Apologies to everyone. Meant to post in the bin.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-18, 14:30

I’ve always been against shaking hands as it’s a great way to pass along millions of germs. The other offense is when people lick their fingers before turning pages--that’s a fingerprint full of germs just waiting for the next person who picks up the paper. In this day and age, people should think about that. It’s not only unnecessary, it’s unhealthy and disrespectful of other people.

People are surprised when I shake their hands, and it’s only because it’s a custom (a bad one) that I do it, but I will always wash my hands afterwards. That’s not an offense to anyone. But you can’t wash off a paper, so that’s an offense that should be reckoned with. If you do this, stop, and let other people know it’s not acceptable if you see them doing it.

Sometimes we don’t realize how easy it is to infect others, and sometimes we don’t realize how easy it is to take precautions to avoid it. There’s no reason to take chances or to make other people susceptible. Shaking hands, turning pages? Think about it.

Related Posts
The Importance of a Good Handshake
Germiest Jobs
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-10-18, 14:33

steveschneider wrote:

It's okay brother. I love you.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-18, 14:33

steveschneider wrote:

No apology necessary to me. It's only the snowflakes that get upset.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down