Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darien Harris and Matt Charbenau tell Dakich to fuck off in regards to LJ

+5
Turtleneck
NigelUno
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Darien Harris and Matt Charbenau tell Dakich to fuck off in regards to LJ  Empty Darien Harris and Matt Charbenau tell Dakich to fuck off in regards to LJ

Post by DWags Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 1:40

Dakich still has a bonar for MSU.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Darien Harris and Matt Charbenau tell Dakich to fuck off in regards to LJ  Empty Re: Darien Harris and Matt Charbenau tell Dakich to fuck off in regards to LJ

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 5:11

Check out David Harns' twitter feed. They were going at it, too.

And this https://twitter.com/WorldofIsaac/status/921836889358917632

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Darien Harris and Matt Charbenau tell Dakich to fuck off in regards to LJ  Empty Re: Darien Harris and Matt Charbenau tell Dakich to fuck off in regards to LJ

Post by InTenSity Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 7:38

Think espn will suspend him, or is it only if you tweet about a song that gets you suspended. Oh he's a white male. Nevermind.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 7:40

InTenSity wrote:Think espn will suspend him, or is it only if you tweet about a song that gets you suspended. Oh he's a white male. Nevermind.

Maybe that, and not politically charged enough and not a big enough public issue for ESPN to take action.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 7:54

Floyd Robertson wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Think espn will suspend him, or is it only if you tweet about a song that gets you suspended. Oh he's a white male. Nevermind.
Probably.

Maybe that, and not politically charged enough and not a big enough public issue for ESPN to take action.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 9:09

Nice twitter exchange with former IU QB...

http://thespun.com/college-football/former-indiana-qb-challenges-dan-dakich-to-a-fight

Which ends with this...

Zander Diamont‏
@zanderdiamont

Replying to @dandakich @BigRedMachine44 and 3 others
@dandakich and be careful. I know the real story behind that divorce of yours and I've got some video you don't want released. Remember?
5:09 PM - 10 Sep 2017
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 10:11

Does he still hate grad transfers?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 11:26

I see Dakich has been drinking and tweeting again.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 11:29

Turtleneck wrote:Does he still hate grad transfers?

All but one.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 11:39

IU must love having an alum with a national audience saying he couldn't care less about IU football.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by msuspartan4eva Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 15:05

NigelUno wrote:Nice twitter exchange with former IU QB...

http://thespun.com/college-football/former-indiana-qb-challenges-dan-dakich-to-a-fight

Which ends with this...

Zander Diamont‏
@zanderdiamont

Replying to @dandakich @BigRedMachine44 and 3 others
@dandakich and be careful. I know the real story behind that divorce of yours and I've got some video you don't want released. Remember?
5:09 PM - 10 Sep 2017

"Come see me in person and we'll see who's a quitter. I'd put your face in the cement old man." Darien Harris and Matt Charbenau tell Dakich to fuck off in regards to LJ  1f609
msuspartan4eva
msuspartan4eva
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by msuspartan4eva Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 15:07

I think the guy I feel most sorry for is Dangina's kid. I mean, NOBODY deserves to have a burnt out, attention whoring cooz of an old man like that. One last thing: someone WILL punch him in the face sooner or later and I hope there's video when it happens.

Last edited by msuspartan4eva on Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 15:15; edited 1 time in total
msuspartan4eva
msuspartan4eva
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 15:13

That dumbass kid gives IU credit for MSU 3-9 season last year.

https://www.crimsonquarry.com/2017/1/16/14290994/zander-diamont-indiana-football-kevin-wilson-tom-crean
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 22 Oct 2017 - 15:15

msuspartan4eva wrote:I think the guy I feel most sorry for is Dangina's kid. I mean, NOBODY deserves to have a burnt out, attention whoring cooz of an old man like that.

Who talks like this?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down