Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial: Especially grisly ways to die thread

+25
DWags
Nordic
Travis of the Cosmos
Trapper Gus
MiamiSpartan
Pervis Muldoon
CORNER BLITZ
Cameron
AvgMSUJoe
TheReal_LWS
Turtleneck
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Jethro Bodeen
Bill Cain
Senior Dickfist
SawGreen
The Pantry
Jake from State Farm
goodbar
Dendrobates
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
loogoldham
Floyd Robertson
29 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

tOfficial: Especially grisly ways to die thread Empty tOfficial: Especially grisly ways to die thread

Post by tGreenWay Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:24 pm

Russian woman who should’ve been receiving a saline drip IV during surgery instead was given formaldehyde, essentially embalming her to death. Even worse, it took two incredibly painful days before she succumbed.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/08/russian-woman-embalmed-alive-in-deadly-hospital-mistake/amp/

I wonder if the dead woman’s mom will stiff the hospital on the bill.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial: Especially grisly ways to die thread Empty Re: tOfficial: Especially grisly ways to die thread

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:30 pm

That sounds like a stinky way to go if you ask me.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

tOfficial: Especially grisly ways to die thread Empty Re: tOfficial: Especially grisly ways to die thread

Post by tGreenWay Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:36 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:That sounds like a stinky way to go if you ask me.

Just the thought of that happening to me during surgery makes my blood run cold.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:41 pm

Now the woman won’t be able to donate her blood or organs, which is a real tragedy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by loogoldham Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:18 am

tGreenWay wrote:Now the woman won’t be able to donate her blood or organs, which is a real tragedy.

much worse than her death
loogoldham
loogoldham
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:47 am

I can't find a clip of it, but from Six Feet Under, every episode started with someone dying. In one episode there was a guy working on an industrial sized dough mixer. The machine got turned on while he was inside it. He got... mixed.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:29 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I can't find a clip of it, but from Six Feet Under, every episode started with someone dying. In one episode there was a guy working on an industrial sized dough mixer. The machine got turned on while he was inside it. He got... mixed.

That second between realizing someone turned the machine on and the 1st blade dissecting you had to be hell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:31 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I can't find a clip of it, but from Six Feet Under, every episode started with someone dying. In one episode there was a guy working on an industrial sized dough mixer. The machine got turned on while he was inside it. He got... mixed.
great show and I remember that opening.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:32 am

well.. they do say that gluten is bad for your health.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:57 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
great show and I remember that opening.

Best ending to a series IMO.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:40 pm

Did anyone watch 1000 ways to die? It was supposedly loosely based on real events. Some of them were hard to believe though. I enjoyed watching it regardless.

And what a terrible way to go. That poor woman.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:53 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Russian woman who should’ve been receiving a saline drip IV during surgery instead was given formaldehyde, essentially embalming her to death. Even worse, it took two incredibly painful days before she succumbed.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/08/russian-woman-embalmed-alive-in-deadly-hospital-mistake/amp/

I wonder if the dead woman’s mom will stiff the hospital on the bill.

positive note: they got a jump on the embalming part of what's up next in the whole process.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:57 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:great show and I remember that opening.

agree - we were pretty much sobbing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:07 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

agree - we were pretty much sobbing.

Yeah, I watched a bit of this here at work and had to stop. There's no crying at work.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:50 pm

loogoldham wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Now the woman won’t be able to donate her blood or organs, which is a real tragedy.

That’s the joke, Loo.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:51 pm

I kind of remember that. Wasn’t there also an opening where someone stuck their head out of a limo and got decapitated? tOfficial: Especially grisly ways to die thread 3836498553
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:55 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

I kind of remember that. Wasn’t there also an opening where someone stuck their head out of a limo and got decapitated? tOfficial: Especially grisly ways to die thread 3836498553

Mostly decapitated. I remember the one embalmer dude showing pictures to the older brother and freaking him out. I need to rewatch that show. It's really good.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:04 pm

American Bumper out of Ionia made a bumper from a human a few years back. Pretty grisley but any pressing matters the guy would have had were well taken care of.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:40 pm

Being dragged to death under a vehicle, layers of skin coming off cheese grater style.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:00 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:American Bumper out of Ionia made a bumper from a human a few years back. Pretty grisley but any pressing matters the guy would have had were well taken care of.

Weird. Dude should’ve been able to take that injury and bounce back from it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by loogoldham Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:51 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
loogoldham wrote:

That’s the joke, Loo.

was sarcasm ... of course it is lol
loogoldham
loogoldham
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:27 am

Woman with dementia eaten alive by millions of scabies that had burrowed under her skin and laid eggs. Her caretakers at the Georgia nursing home did nothing.

Caution: Link contains photos definitely NSFW and most definitely not for the squeamish.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5666551/amp/Former-model-93-left-eaten-alive-scabies-home.html
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:51 am

tGreenWay wrote:Woman with dementia eaten alive by millions of scabies that had burrowed under her skin and laid eggs. Her caretakers at the Georgia nursing home did nothing.

Caution: Link contains photos definitely NSFW and most definitely not for the squeamish.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5666551/amp/Former-model-93-left-eaten-alive-scabies-home.html

"Of the 56 nursing homes owned by Pruitt in Georgia, nearly half (46%) are rated “below” or “much below average.” In total, Pruitt’s one and two-star facilities collected $221 million from Medicaid in 2016 and 2017."

https://www.11alive.com/amp/article?section=news&subsection=investigations&headline=home-where-woman-was-eaten-alive-collects-millions-from-taxpayers-has-history-of-violations&contentId=85-546510682
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue May 08, 2018 8:12 pm

Woman’s Runny Nose Was Actually Leaking Brain Fluid, Doctors Say

tOfficial: Especially grisly ways to die thread 4198636888 affraid tOfficial: Especially grisly ways to die thread 1401550746
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:41 pm

And you think you had a bad day:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2018/06/16/a-woman-went-to-check-her-corn-and-was-swallowed-by-a-python/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:23 pm

Read the whole god damned story and never once did they mention how the ladies cornfield was. Journalism sucks these days. Lazy reporters.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:45 pm

tGreenWay wrote:And you think you had a bad day:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2018/06/16/a-woman-went-to-check-her-corn-and-was-swallowed-by-a-python/

Ain't no light at the end of that tunnel

Also, DWags I'm tOfficial: Especially grisly ways to die thread 502811600 because I've been trying to figure out what she needed to to check out? That story does have some holes.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:42 pm

Floyd, she was going to check on the boars, but the snake hogged her down.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:16 pm

She mustve been tasty and filling, because the python didn’t bother with any corn on the side.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:58 pm

Grizzly Wintergreen
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:53 pm

Don't knock Indonesian cuisine untill you've swallowed one.

Last edited by Jethro Bodeen on Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:03 pm

Exactly Floyd. There’s a snake in the grass regarding this story. I’m not swallowing it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:24 pm

I don't know how to link stuff via mobile..

but I read in the LSJ that a Grand Ledge woman was found dead in a SUV in a Meijer parking lot.. had been dead for days.

Not exactly a grisly death, but definitely a discovery I wouldn't want to come across. Apparently a Meijer employee discovered her.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:34 pm

I heard about that story before it became public, Bob. Someone I know was one of the witnesses right after the body was discovered. The rumor mill amongst the crowd of watchers was that it was a baby in the backseat, inexplicably left to die. I told my friend that story didn’t make sense, but I called a couple old police contacts who confirmed it was an older woman, not a small child.
It’s an odd thing to be thankful the person who died wasn’t a kid but an senior-aged adult.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:28 pm

Yikes, man. Wild story.

Yep - good thing it wasn't a kid. Often in situations like this, kids don't have a choice.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:26 pm

Wouldn’t want to be the people charged with trying to remove the body after being dead in a sealed up car in the summer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:13 pm

Man serving as pallbearer crushed to death by mother's falling coffin
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:26 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:Man serving as pallbearer crushed to death by mother's falling coffin
heavy..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Man serving as pallbearer crushed to death by mother's falling coffin
heavy..

She (not) ain't heavy, she's my mother.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:36 pm

No bones about it; that news is crushing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next