Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mueller Russian Probe

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Mueller Russian Probe Empty The Mueller Russian Probe

Post by Guest 2018-05-09, 09:15

The majority of god fearing Americans now see this for what is - a political witch hunt. An attempt again
by the sore loser Dems to overturn an election they lost.

The Mueller Russian Probe Cbs-poll

A year into the special counsel investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 elections, a slight majority of Americans thinks the investigation is politically motivated. Fifty-three percent say so, while 44 percent think the investigation is justified.

More Americans now say Russia investigation is politically motivated – CBS News poll
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Mueller Russian Probe Empty Re: The Mueller Russian Probe

Post by Guest 2018-05-09, 09:45

For anyone that cares:

If he really has them how did Stormy's lawyer get Cohen's bank records?
There is no legal way, so again if he really has them someone illegally obtained them. Do you support that as long it it "gets" Trump?

Who is paying Avanatti? She certainly not paying him so some one is.

Of course I know none of that is important to the MSNBC/CNN lemmings. Rule of law can go out the window.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-09, 10:35

Republicans have never had any regard for the rule of law.. especially the knuckle-draggers who support a racist, bigoted sexual predator.. so this isn't exactly shocking.

of course, he's not the colored boy.. or some woman who is smart, independent and operates an email account.

sweet mainstream media link, though.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-10, 15:49

Game Over, Trump: An Ancient Order Of Franciscan Monks Has Released A 13th-Century Tapestry Depicting Donald Trump Colluding With Russian Officials

The Mueller Russian Probe Ljb22s6g0xhuhjsjwyr1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-10, 15:58

LONG LIVE THE RACIST BIGOTED SEXUAL PREDATOR!!!

Make America White Again! The Mueller Russian Probe 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-13, 14:26

Yeah that Mueller guy is pretty sharp....

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-13, 21:43

LooseGoose wrote:Yeah that Mueller guy is pretty sharp....

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say

Actually, he's brilliant. Via the indictment Muller now knows that Dubelier filed papers to represent both companies because he got to see Dubeliers representation via Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control. Sometimes things aren't as they seem.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-14, 06:34

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Yeah that Mueller guy is pretty sharp....

Actually, he's brilliant. Via the indictment Muller now knows that Dubelier filed papers to represent both companies because he got to see Dubeliers representation via Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control.  Sometimes things aren't as they seem.

We'll see.   So you're saying masterstroke, I'm thinking dumb cluck.   If you look at Mueller's corrupt history I think it shows the Peter Principle at an extreme.  He looks honest and competent, I think he's neither.   Let's face it - the man hasn't caught Trump in a crime after 18 months, most county prosecutors in the US could have accomplished that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-14, 09:54

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Actually, he's brilliant. Via the indictment Muller now knows that Dubelier filed papers to represent both companies because he got to see Dubeliers representation via Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control.  Sometimes things aren't as they seem.

We'll see.   So you're saying masterstroke, I'm thinking dumb cluck.   If you look at Mueller's corrupt history I think it shows the Peter Principle at an extreme.  He looks honest and competent, I think he's neither.   Let's face it - the man hasn't caught Trump in a crime after 18 months, most county prosecutors in the US could have accomplished that.

Who said Muellers responsibility is to find Trump committed a crime?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-14, 09:59

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Who said Muellers responsibility is to find Trump committed a crime?

Finding crimes is what prosecutors do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-14, 10:03

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

"Robert Mueller is a superb choice to be special counsel. His reputation is impeccable for honesty and integrity." - Newt Gingrich, May 17 2017
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-14, 10:26

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

"Robert Mueller is a superb choice to be special counsel. His reputation is impeccable for honesty and integrity." - Newt Gingrich, May 17 2017

So now Newt Gingrich is a respected sage? Damn, I remember when Dems thought he was a corrupt, evil man that ditched his wife on her death bed. Sort of reminds me of this:

MCCAIN VS STALIN VS HITLER

What are the differences between McCain, Stalin, and Hitler? Well, there are none when comparing these three men except for the fact that history has already been written about Hitler and Stalin.

And of course now Dems love that great statesman McCain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-14, 10:27

The Mueller Russian Probe Donkey-Dog-600-LI_0
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-14, 10:56

But the president has an option that no one has suggested. He knows better than anyone whether he is vulnerable to prosecution, and more than anyone else he wants to bring this matter to a close and get on with his presidency. Trump could tell Mueller that he will not appear before a grand jury. He could argue that, as the apparent target of the special counsel, he cannot be compelled to testify.

Whether defendants have this option is debatable among lawyers, but as a political matter most Americans would think it’s unfair to call the president to testify when the prosecutor in this case has had a year to develop his case. If he does not have a case without the president’s testimony, then he should give up.

Accordingly, Trump could tell Mueller — perhaps, fittingly, in a tweet — “I will not sit down with you and answer your questions. Nor will I respond to a subpoena to appear before a grand jury. Instead, if you actually have evidence of my wrongdoing, which I don’t believe, I urge you to bring it to the grand jury and indict me. I’ll see you in court.”

It’s true that a prosecutor, as the saying goes, can “get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich,” but this case is different. If Mueller has substantial evidence against the president he will proceed with an indictment in any event, and there is nothing the president might tell him in an interview that will change that. But if, as many suspect, Mueller has nothing that has not already been made public, indicting a sitting president on that basis would be a huge and career-ending embarrassment for him and his team.

The President Can End the Standoff With Mueller
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-14, 11:20

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

So now Newt Gingrich is a respected sage? Damn, I remember when Dems thought he was a corrupt, evil man that ditched his wife on her death bed. Sort of reminds me of this:

What are the differences between McCain, Stalin, and Hitler? Well, there are none when comparing these three men except for the fact that history has already been written about Hitler and Stalin.

No, that's what you're saying. Are you making the argument that Gingrich isn't respected in the conservative inner circle? I mean, you're a "conservative", and not a trump fan remember?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-14, 11:24

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

So now Newt Gingrich is a respected sage?   Damn, I remember when Dems thought he was a corrupt, evil man that ditched his wife on her death bed.   Sort of reminds me of this:

Sorry goose, I don't know who "unaffiliated" is on that blog... I do know that all 25 comments took the poster to task for the BS post. But focus where you want, I guess.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-14, 12:27

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So now Newt Gingrich is a respected sage?   Damn, I remember when Dems thought he was a corrupt, evil man that ditched his wife on her death bed.   Sort of reminds me of this:

Sorry goose, I don't know who "unaffiliated" is on that blog... I do know that all 25 comments took the poster to task for the BS post. But focus where you want, I guess.

10 years later the post is still there. Had Kos really not liked it he could have pressed the delete key.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-14, 12:31

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

No, that's what you're saying. Are you making the argument that Gingrich isn't respected in the conservative inner circle? I mean, you're a "conservative", and not a trump fan remember?

I think Gingrich still has a following, I think we might dispute how large it is.

'08 he didn't bother to run. '12 he stuck around for quite a while and won a couple states but never really threatened to win.
Didn't run in '16. If a man of his ambition thought he could win he would have run.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-15, 19:30

An interesting article on Mueller. Reminded me of my "Peter Principle" post of a while back.

Why Robert Mueller Is The Clown Prince Of Federal Law Enforcement

A Near-Parody Of Privilege
If anything, the story of Robert Swann Mueller III reads like a parody of that privilege. Born to a wealthy DuPont executive, Mueller was sent off to St. Paul’s, the elite New Hampshire boarding school (where he was John Kerry’s lacrosse captain), before matriculating at Princeton, New York University, and the University of Virginia. In 1966, he married Ann Cabell Standish, an alumnus of Miss Porter’s Finishing School in Farmington, Connecticut, and Sarah Lawrence College. (To his credit, Mueller did volunteer post-college with the Marines, and served bravely in Vietnam.)

After law school, Mueller had a short stint with a private law firm before hitching his wagon to William Weld, then the U.S. attorney in Boston. It was there that, as young federal prosecutor, Mueller first made a name for himself in connection with some questionable mob cases.

As Alan Dershowitz recalled on “The Cats Roundtable” podcast, Muller is “the guy who kept four innocent people in prison for many years in order to protect the cover of Whitey Bulger as an FBI informer. … And that’s regarded in Boston of one of the great scandals of modern judicial history. And Mueller was right at the center of it.” Others have said the charges are unfounded. Whatever the truth, the Bulger affair did not hold him back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-17, 09:10

The wheels are beginning to come off Dumbo's circus wagon.....SO many Libs are going to be heart broken.

Who goes to prison when it's over?

Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-17, 09:12

LooseGoose wrote:The wheels are beginning to come off Dumbo's circus wagon.....SO many Libs are going to be heart broken.

thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-17, 09:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:The wheels are beginning to come off Dumbo's circus wagon.....SO many Libs are going to be heart broken.

You're welcome my friend, I know it's only the NYTimes and some here will dismiss that as not much more than a partisan blog but I thought they did ok with this story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-17, 09:27

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:thanks for the mainstream media link.

You're welcome my friend, I know it's only the NYTimes and some here will dismiss that as not much more than a partisan blog but I thought they did ok with this story.
I'm glad you enjoyed the mainstream media insight.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-17, 09:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm glad you enjoyed the mainstream media insight.

Not even close to as much as I'm going to enjoy the IG report.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-17, 09:48

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'm glad you enjoyed the mainstream media insight.

I have no idea what that is.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-17, 10:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I have no idea what that is.

Your pals in the media will be trying to bury it soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-17, 10:38

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I have no idea what that is.

they'll be busy celebrating the racist, bigoted sexual predator's Nobel prize.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-17, 15:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

they'll be busy celebrating the racist, bigoted sexual predator's Nobel prize.

If he gets one at least it will be for doing something beyond breathing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-17, 15:38

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: they'll be busy celebrating the racist, bigoted sexual predator's Nobel prize.

for grabbing pussy??

he's a fine christian and I look forward to the mainstream media celebrating his Nobel Prize.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-17, 16:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

for grabbing pussy??

he's a fine christian and I look forward to the mainstream media celebrating his Nobel Prize.

The sexual envy isn't flattering.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-19, 10:19

Commenting on the NYT article linked above......

Journalists' Hatred for Trump Is Destroying Them

So Trump was worse than wiretapped (though if you count the unmasking of Mike Flynn he was that too). His campaign was spied on.

And then, buried so far in the article it would take a backhoe to dredge it up, is this little titbit:

A year and a half later, no public evidence has surfaced connecting Mr. Trump’s advisers to the hacking or linking Mr. Trump himself to the Russian government’s disruptive efforts.

So a Democrat administration set federal spies and secret subpoenas on a Republican presidential campaign on the basis of — well, we're not quite sure what — to investigate what seems to have been a comically inept Russian attempt to meddle with our elections — and then came up with nothing.

One hardly has to ask but let's: if this had been George W. Bush spying on Barack Obama's first campaign, would the Times be trying to soft-sell it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-19, 13:42

LooseGoose wrote:Commenting on the NYT article linked above......

Journalists' Hatred for Trump Is Destroying Them

So Trump was worse than wiretapped (though if you count the unmasking of Mike Flynn he was that too). His campaign was spied on.

And then, buried so far in the article it would take a backhoe to dredge it up, is this little titbit:

A year and a half later, no public evidence has surfaced connecting Mr. Trump’s advisers to the hacking or linking Mr. Trump himself to the Russian government’s disruptive efforts.

So a Democrat administration set federal spies and secret subpoenas on a Republican presidential campaign on the basis of — well, we're not quite sure what — to investigate what seems to have been a comically inept Russian attempt to meddle with our elections — and then came up with nothing.

One hardly has to ask but let's: if this had been George W. Bush spying on Barack Obama's first campaign, would the Times be trying to soft-sell it?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-21, 07:14

Radical Right winger and former Clinton pollster Mark Penn talks about Mueller...

Stopping Robert Mueller to protect us all

At this point, there is little doubt that the highest echelons of the FBI and the Justice Department broke their own rules to end the Hillary Clinton “matter,” but we can expect the inspector general to document what was done or, more pointedly, not done. It is hard to see how a year-long investigation of this won’t come down hard on former FBI Director James Comey and perhaps even former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who definitely wasn’t playing mahjong in a secret “no aides allowed” meeting with former President Clinton on a Phoenix airport tarmac.

Time and time again, investigators came up empty. Even several sting operations with an FBI spy we just learned about failed to produce a Delorean-like video with cash on the table. But rather than close the probe, the deep state just expanded it. All they had were a few isolated contacts with Russians and absolutely nothing related to Trump himself, yet they pressed forward. Egged on by Steele, they simply believed Trump and his team must be dirty. They just needed to dig deep enough.

Perhaps the murkiest event in the timeline is Rod Rosenstein’s appointment of a special counsel after he personally recommended Comey’s firing in blistering terms. With Attorney General Jeff Sessions shoved out of the way, Rosenstein and Mueller then ignored their own conflicts and took charge anyway. Rosenstein is a fact witness, and Mueller is a friend of Comey, disqualifying them both.

Stopping Mueller isn’t about one president or one party. It’s about all presidents and all parties. It’s about cleaning out and reforming the deep state so that our intelligence operations are never used against opposing campaigns without the firmest of evidence. It’s about letting people work for campaigns and administrations without needing legal defense funds. It’s about relying on our elections to decide our differences.

Mark Penn served as pollster and adviser to President Clinton from 1995 to 2000, including during his impeachment. He is chairman of the Harris Poll and author of “Microtrends Squared.” Follow him on Twitter @Mark_Penn.

Poor Dems are going to be so bummed when this whole thing is exposed as a Hillary fraud they fell for.....and so did all of you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-21, 07:43

LooseGoose wrote:Radical Right winger and former Clinton pollster Mark Penn talks about Mueller...

At this point, there is little doubt that the highest echelons of the FBI and the Justice Department broke their own rules to end the Hillary Clinton “matter,” but we can expect the inspector general to document what was done or, more pointedly, not done. It is hard to see how a year-long investigation of this won’t come down hard on former FBI Director James Comey and perhaps even former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who definitely wasn’t playing mahjong in a secret “no aides allowed” meeting with former President Clinton on a Phoenix airport tarmac.

Time and time again, investigators came up empty. Even several sting operations with an FBI spy we just learned about failed to produce a Delorean-like video with cash on the table. But rather than close the probe, the deep state just expanded it. All they had were a few isolated contacts with Russians and absolutely nothing related to Trump himself, yet they pressed forward. Egged on by Steele, they simply believed Trump and his team must be dirty. They just needed to dig deep enough.

Perhaps the murkiest event in the timeline is Rod Rosenstein’s appointment of a special counsel after he personally recommended Comey’s firing in blistering terms. With Attorney General Jeff Sessions shoved out of the way, Rosenstein and Mueller then ignored their own conflicts and took charge anyway. Rosenstein is a fact witness, and Mueller is a friend of Comey, disqualifying them both.

Stopping Mueller isn’t about one president or one party. It’s about all presidents and all parties. It’s about cleaning out and reforming the deep state so that our intelligence operations are never used against opposing campaigns without the firmest of evidence. It’s about letting people work for campaigns and administrations without needing legal defense funds. It’s about relying on our elections to decide our differences.

Mark Penn served as pollster and adviser to President Clinton from 1995 to 2000, including during his impeachment. He is chairman of the Harris Poll and author of “Microtrends Squared.” Follow him on Twitter @Mark_Penn.

Poor Dems are going to be so bummed when this whole thing is exposed as a Hillary fraud they fell for.....and so did all of you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-21, 11:28

LooseGoose wrote:Radical Right winger and former Clinton pollster Mark Penn talks about Mueller...

Was that meeting in Trump Tower a fraud or Fake news?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-21, 12:28

NigelUno wrote:

Go read the transcript and decide for yourself whether collusion occurred or not. Why allow someone else to think for you?

The transcript is readily available though I doubt you would invest the time since actually being informed isn't your style.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-21, 13:02

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Go read the transcript and decide for yourself whether collusion occurred or not. Why allow someone else to think for you?

The transcript is readily available though I doubt you would invest the time since actually being informed isn't your style.

So...they were just trying to collude with Russia?

FYI...that's not really a good defense.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-21, 13:07

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Thanks for letting me know you didn't read it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-21, 13:20

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

The Mueller Russian Probe 4113017228 - I don't want to get between you and Nigel but people are more informed when they avoid reading the mainstream media.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-21, 13:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

The Mueller Russian Probe 4113017228 - I don't want to get between you and Nigel but people are more informed when they avoid reading the mainstream media.

Bob honey, I was referring to the transcript of a meeting not the media. Sorry to wreck one of your canned responses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next