Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News from the World of Identity Politics

Go down

News from the World of Identity Politics Empty News from the World of Identity Politics

Post by Guest 2018-05-16, 07:58

When is truth and science offensive?

Professor Notes Men Are Taller Than Women On Average, SJWs Storm Out Angrily

Ten days ago I wrote about a panel discussion that took place at Portland State University on the topic of intersectionality as a religion. That panel was actually a follow-up of sorts to another event at the school featuring ex-Google engineer James Damore. I knew about the earlier event but, until yesterday, I hadn’t seen this amazing moment that took place during that discussion. At the mention of a simple anatomical fact (men are on average taller than women) a group of SJW’s got up and stormed out, apparently damaging the sound system on the way to the lobby.

I'll leave this space blank for Bob to comment on snowflakes:

cheers cheers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

News from the World of Identity Politics Empty Re: News from the World of Identity Politics

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-16, 07:59

LooseGoose wrote:When is truth and science offensive?

Professor Notes Men Are Taller Than Women On Average, SJWs Storm Out Angrily

Ten days ago I wrote about a panel discussion that took place at Portland State University on the topic of intersectionality as a religion. That panel was actually a follow-up of sorts to another event at the school featuring ex-Google engineer James Damore. I knew about the earlier event but, until yesterday, I hadn’t seen this amazing moment that took place during that discussion. At the mention of a simple anatomical fact (men are on average taller than women) a group of SJW’s got up and stormed out, apparently damaging the sound system on the way to the lobby.

I'll leave this space blank for Bob to comment on snowflakes:

cheers cheers
thanks for the mainstream media link. News from the World of Identity Politics 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down