Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The U.S. and North Korea: When high stake politics resemble a high school relationship

2 posters

Go down

The U.S. and North Korea: When high stake politics resemble a high school relationship  Empty The U.S. and North Korea: When high stake politics resemble a high school relationship

Post by Turtleneck 2018-05-28, 08:42

According to Trump via Twitter

Our United States team has arrived in North Korea to make arrangements for the Summit between Kim Jong Un and myself. I truly believe North Korea has brilliant potential and will be a great economic and financial Nation one day. Kim Jong Un agrees with me on this. It will happen!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The U.S. and North Korea: When high stake politics resemble a high school relationship  Empty Re: The U.S. and North Korea: When high stake politics resemble a high school relationship

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-28, 09:08

Turtleneck wrote:According to Trump via Twitter

Our United States team has arrived in North Korea to make arrangements for the Summit between Kim Jong Un and myself. I truly believe North Korea has brilliant potential and will be a great economic and financial Nation one day. Kim Jong Un agrees with me on this. It will happen!

Congrats on a murdering despot starving his people to death while playing you like fiddle, agreeing with you. (Not that you've even talked to the guy, and if you have I'm sure its via the Chinese in another illegal quid pro quo deal)
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down