Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This board excited me so much that I just now noticed formatting options

+11
Cosmo_Kramer
Ted Hightower
Minnie
MiamiSpartan
Spartan Pride
Floyd Robertson
TrueGreenSpartan
AMwood
goodbar
Phil McCrackin
The Pantry
15 posters

Go down

This board excited me so much that I just now noticed formatting options Empty This board excited me so much that I just now noticed formatting options

Post by The Pantry 2014-04-21, 14:19

We have strikethrough capability!, as well as all the other old vB formatting stuff!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This board excited me so much that I just now noticed formatting options Empty Re: This board excited me so much that I just now noticed formatting options

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-04-21, 14:21

Good god, this is fucking really awesome
Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This board excited me so much that I just now noticed formatting options Empty Re: This board excited me so much that I just now noticed formatting options

Post by goodbar 2014-04-21, 14:26

Guest just pm'd me and said they couldn't give a crap less about any of that formatting bullshit.

I told them to settle down.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-04-21, 14:28

goodbar wrote:Guest just pm'd me and said they couldn't give a crap less about any of that formatting bullshit.

i just flagged this post.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-04-21, 14:29

goodbar wrote:Guest just pm'd me and said they couldn't give a crap less about any of that formatting bullshit.

This board excited me so much that I just now noticed formatting options 1494614055  NICE CODE insert.  Took a second.

What's the Thanks button on other people's posts when you start a thread all about?
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-04-21, 14:30

WHAT THE ****  This board excited me so much that I just now noticed formatting options 1966794946 
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pride 2014-04-21, 14:35

You'll have to explain this one to me

And no you wont...

Last edited by Spartan Pride on 2014-04-21, 14:37; edited 1 time in total
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-04-21, 14:36

Holy crap, I thought my account had been hacked, like Trevor always said would happen.  This board excited me so much that I just now noticed formatting options 1550444538 
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-04-21, 14:36

This board excited me so much that I just now noticed formatting options 137731615 
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie 2014-04-21, 14:42

The only thing Minnie PM'd to good bar was nakid pics and erotic poetry.
Minnie
Minnie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Hightower 2014-04-21, 14:52

I did nothing of the sort!!!
Ted Hightower
Ted Hightower
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-04-21, 14:58

Minnie wrote:The only thing Minnie PM'd to good bar was nakid pics and erotic poetry.

Goodbar PM's me erotic poetry all the time.

To be honest, it's getting a little disturbing.
Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-04-21, 15:10

This board excited me so much that I just now noticed formatting options Attachment
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone 2014-04-21, 15:13

Wow. Nice work
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2014-04-21, 15:19

I think I'm in the 10% here.  scratch 
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-04-21, 15:24

Dendrobates wrote:

Guest reply, quoting this message. look at the quoted text.  Is your specific name in the quoted text? Wink
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2014-04-21, 15:28

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Guest reply, quoting this message. look at the quoted text.  Is your specific name in the quoted text? Wink

I can now see the specifics when I'm typing the next post. I'm a little slow here guys. I was thinking I missed the inside joke on myself. Thank you Guest Mind=Blown
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-21, 15:36

Dendrobates wrote:
I can now see the specifics when I'm typing the next post. I'm a little slow here guys. I was thinking I missed the inside joke on myself. Thank you Guest Mind=Blown

This board excited me so much that I just now noticed formatting options 502811600 this little prank was available for a short while in the pre-247 days. Trevor quickly disabled it.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by In a Pylon St8ofmind 2014-04-21, 15:38

affraid Holy Shit, it's sending out PMs on it's own.  It's gone translucent. or is that nacent? well neithermind.
 Twisted Evil

(Your username here) is proud.

In a Pylon St8ofmind
In a Pylon St8ofmind
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down