Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gretchen Whitmer?

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 6 Empty Re: Gretchen Whitmer?

Post by GRR Spartan on 2020-04-30, 10:36

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:If ya wanna know what drives the seed-plantin' misogynists really crazy, its that through Whitmer's leadership we've dropped from the state with the 3rd most deaths to the 10th.

I think you meant cases, not deaths. We’re still 3rd in deaths.

Just like football rankings. We’ll never see #1.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2020-04-30, 12:02

‪Imagine if Whitmer colluded with another state to dig up dirt on all the politicians that support these protests. I'm sure these protestors would want her acquitted without even calling witnesses!
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh on 2020-04-30, 12:57

Tim Wakefield wrote:‪Imagine if Whitmer colluded with another state to dig up dirt on all the politicians that support these protests. I'm sure these protestors would want her acquitted without even calling witnesses!

Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 6 2803167989
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe on 2020-04-30, 15:23

The fucktard terrorists in Lansing have their guns in the gallery of the senate.

How is this legal?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-04-30, 15:26

AvgMSUJoe wrote:The fucktard terrorists in Lansing have their guns in the gallery of the senate.

How is this legal?
racist, bigoted knuckle-draggers are gonna be racist, bigoted knuckle-draggers.. that's how.

oh - and America is a stupid country.

I think it would be pretty cool if a bunch of black dudes with saggy pants, gold chains, etc. walked into the Capitol legally carrying assault rifles.. I suspect something would be done about it.

but when you live in a racist country, you get white guys upset because they can't get their hair done and so the only thing left to do is storm the Capitol with assault rifles and Confederate flags.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-04-30, 15:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:The fucktard terrorists in Lansing have their guns in the gallery of the senate.

How is this legal?
racist, bigoted knuckle-draggers are gonna be racist, bigoted knuckle-draggers.. that's how.

I think it would be pretty cool if a bunch of black dudes with saggy pants, gold chains, etc. walked into the Capitol legally carrying assault rifles.. I suspect something would be done about it.

but when you live in a racist country, you get white guys upset because they can't get their hair done and so the only thing left to do is storm the Capitol with assault rifles and Confederate flags.

None of these patriots took a knee in silent protest though Bob.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh on 2020-04-30, 15:43

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:racist, bigoted knuckle-draggers are gonna be racist, bigoted knuckle-draggers.. that's how.

None of these patriots took a knee in silent protest though Bob.

they sang "M. A. G. A." to the tune of "Y. M. C. A." though, so they got that going for them...
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-04-30, 20:29

[tw]1256016811323273216[/tw]

Procedurally, this had to happen to remain in semi-lockdown, right?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-04-30, 20:42

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1256016811323273216[/tw]

Procedurally, this had to happen to remain in semi-lockdown, right?

The UM fans protesting at the state capitol will be very unhappy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe on 2020-04-30, 21:06

MattyFresh wrote:
they sang "M. A. G. A." to the tune of "Y. M. C. A." though, so they got that going for them...
Wonder if they actually ever listened to YMCA... Gay orgies don't seem like their bag... But, what do I know.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-05-03, 17:23

[tw]1256842195203772417[/tw]

Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 6 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-05-03, 18:19

Big Gretch got em shook!

lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-05-03, 19:41

Now we know what Bob was up to this weekend. Laying down a track in his basement.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2020-05-04, 11:53; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-05-04, 11:16

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-04, 11:37

Turtleneck wrote:Know we know what Bob was up to this weekend. Laying down a track in his basement.
Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 6 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2020-05-06, 10:19

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-05-06, 10:33

Can anyone tell me what exactly she is doing that is above and beyond what other states are doing that warrants the reaction she's getting from the right? I ask because I don't believe any other states are suing their governor over abuse of emergency powers.

I'll hang up and listen.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-06, 10:33

when your staunch 'pro-life' stance is overridden by your disgust for strong, independent women who do nothing but save the lives of those you represent.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-06, 10:34

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Can anyone tell me what exactly she is doing that is above and beyond what other states are doing that warrants the reaction she's getting from the right? I ask because I don't believe any other states are suing their governor over abuse of emergency powers.

I'll hang up and listen.
other than being a lowly female with higher approval ratings than theirs?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-05-06, 10:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Can anyone tell me what exactly she is doing that is above and beyond what other states are doing that warrants the reaction she's getting from the right? I ask because I don't believe any other states are suing their governor over abuse of emergency powers.

I'll hang up and listen.

Not really any different than DeWine is doing in OH. Except he's an elephant and not a donkey, and of course Trump hasn't referred to him as "that guy from Ohio".
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-05-06, 10:45

'

I think that Atty General Dana Nessel basically told them to get fucked.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2020-05-06, 10:54

I'm with Big Gretch.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-06, 11:46

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm with Big Gretch.

You guys are lucky to have her. Pretty cool to see her lampooned on SNL and then her follow up of sending them some Michigan beer was spot on. She represents the state well.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-06, 12:51

the best thing about Gov. Whitmer, other than the fact that she has responded very well to the coronavirus as it relates to saving lives, is the fact that she drives insecure white men absolutely insane while doing it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe on 2020-05-06, 13:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the best thing about Gov. Whitmer, other than the fact that she has responded very well to the coronavirus as it relates to saving lives, is the fact that she drives insecure white men absolutely insane while doing it.

Yeah.... she has zero fucks to give for the crazy ass right wing set. That grinds them.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-05-27, 06:57

So Whitmer's husband makes some lame ass joke about getting preferential boat launch treatment because he's the governor's husband and everybody goes beserk.

Doesn't he know that husbands are to been and not heard? Get in the kitchen dude and STFU.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-05-27, 19:33

Floyd Robertson wrote:So Whitmer's husband makes some lame ass joke about getting preferential boat launch treatment because he's the governor's husband and everybody goes beserk.

Doesn't he know that husbands are to been and not heard? Get in the kitchen dude and STFU.
You think he was joking?  He's likely the same douche in khakis and penny loafers Bob makes fun of all the time, despite having no clue where or what Up North is.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-05-27, 19:45

The Pantry wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:So Whitmer's husband makes some lame ass joke about getting preferential boat launch treatment because he's the governor's husband and everybody goes beserk.

You think he was joking?  He's likely the same douche in khakis and penny loafers Bob makes fun of all the time, despite having no clue where or what Up North is.

You think they didn’t know who owns the boat? Rolling Eyes I couldn’t care less if he was joking or telling the truth. It’s the same thing as me slipping the usher at old tiger stadium $5 to get a better seat.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2020-05-27, 19:52

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

You think they didn’t know who owns the boat? Rolling Eyes I couldn’t care less if he was joking or telling the truth. It’s the same thing as me slipping the usher at old tiger stadium $5 to get a better seat.

Not exactly the same. Anyone with a fiver can slip it to the usher. They don't let just anyone slip it to Getchen, though, I checked.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-27, 20:22

Love that the president of the United States brags about raping women, presides over a global pandemic that has killed 100,000 Americans and the worst economy since The Great Depression.. and people are talking about a boat. Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 6 502811600

The mainstream media appreciates your attention span

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-05-27, 21:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Love that the president of the United States brags about raping women, presides over a global pandemic that has killed 100,000 Americans and the worst economy since The Great Depression.. and people are talking about a boat. Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 6 502811600

The mainstream media appreciates your attention span

You gotta work on developing some new material because your mindless, repetitive blather is likely starting to bore even moderate Democrats.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-27, 22:13

I love how a boat joke sets off a bunch of people who are cool with a kids getting locked up in cages.

This boat joke seems like the new tan suit or mustard on a cheeseburger scandal that set off a bunch of bigots.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2020-05-27, 22:29

steveschneider wrote:I love how a boat joke sets off a bunch of people who are cool with a kids getting locked up in cages.

This boat joke seems like the new tan suit or mustard on a cheeseburger scandal that set off a bunch of bigots.

I think it's bull shit too. However, if the guy said it, I get it, he was making a joke. Bg deal. Stupid when a guy is probably way behind schedule and trying to get boats in? Sure. But it's going ot much ado politically about nothing.

But, wait a minute. The governor and her family have been the target of death threats. Made up or just assholes, death threats. As a husband, and father, do I want to let yahoos know I'm coming up north with my family? He knows about the death threats. So, let some potential malitia men know you're coming up there with the family and going out on a boat? That strikes me as pretty cavalier with my kids safety. but I'm also speculating. Maybe they never got death threats and that's over blown also.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2020-05-27, 22:43

Joke or not, first it's not her fault, and second, it was a really stupid thing to do. Know your audience. If I'm talking to somebody up north who runs their own business in certainly not going to let them know that I am related to the Governor in 2020. Much the same as if I am talking to somebody who runs a business in Detroit, I would not let them know that I am related to Trump.

And typing that last sentence I just threw up a little bit.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-05-27, 23:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Joke or not, first it's not her fault, and second, it was a really stupid thing to do. Know your audience. If I'm talking to somebody up north who runs their own business in certainly not going to let them know that I am related to the Governor in 2020. Much the same as if I am talking to somebody who runs a business in Detroit, I would not let them know that I am related to Trump.

And typing that last sentence I just threw up a little bit.
Bitter, but choke it down.

For all the ranting about Trump, I'd like to hear reasons how Hillary would have handled COVID-19 better.

And, please tell me how Biden is a better choice in November Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 6 276803595
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2020-05-27, 23:53

I mean you're really not fit to have a conversation about it. Any rational intelligent human of any political persuasion could handle the current situation better than he has, and is more fit to be a better choice in November. If you can't see that, that is on your sense of decency and morality, I don't need to explain it to you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-05-28, 00:27

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I mean you're really not fit to have a conversation about it. Any rational intelligent human of any political persuasion could handle the current situation better than he has, and is more fit to be a better choice in November. If you can't see that, that is on your sense of decency and morality, I don't need to explain it to you.
You disappoint me with the personal ridicule. Didn't realize you've become a full-blown Bob follower.

Hillary would have been a better choice? Why? How would she have handled this better?

Biden will be a better choice? Why? Dem's have been trying to hide him from humiliating himself for months.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2020-05-28, 01:30

The Pantry wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I mean you're really not fit to have a conversation about it. Any rational intelligent human of any political persuasion could handle the current situation better than he has, and is more fit to be a better choice in November. If you can't see that, that is on your sense of decency and morality, I don't need to explain it to you.
You disappoint me with the personal ridicule.  Didn't realize you've become a full-blown Bob follower.

Hillary would have been a better choice?  Why?  How would she have handled this better?  

Biden will be a better choice?  Why?  Dem's have been trying to hide him from humiliating himself for months.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-trump-fired-pandemic-team-idUSKBN21C32M

Hillary probably wouldn't have made the same move with the pandemic response team. The exact impact of that can be debated, but that's one difference, to start.

It's impossible to truly and definitively answer the hypothetical of what Hillary would have done differently, or what Biden will do differently. But using that hypothetical uncertainty as a deflector shield to ignore all the flaws of the Trump administration's response seems, um, unwarranted.

I don't think president Hillary would be refusing to wear a mask, or holding daily press conferences touting treatments that have no scientifically demonstrable efficacy. And I don't think president Hillary would be strongarming governors who refuse to kiss the ring, or pedalling baseless conspiracy theories about voter fraud because states are sending fucking vote by mail applications to people.

And I'm someone who fucking hates Hillary Clinton and feels a deep and abiding sense of relief that she currently has no official ability to affect my life.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-05-28, 06:10

If you ask why Biden or any republican or Democrat is a better choice than trump, you are indeed a member of a cult.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro on 2020-05-28, 06:26

The Pantry wrote:
You disappoint me with the personal ridicule. Didn't realize you've become a full-blown Bob follower.

Hillary would have been a better choice? Why? How would she have handled this better?

Biden will be a better choice? Why? Dem's have been trying to hide him from humiliating himself for months.

Do you really need examples of how most anyone would handle it better than Trump? How about three simple ones that 70%+ of the population could do (I originally though 95% but there seems to be too many people in the cult).

1. Showing some sympathy. In a two minute video yesterday Biden showed more sympathy than Trump has in 2+ Months. Why does this matter? Because we need to work together! Throwing insults around like he does, does not accomplish that.

2. Wearing a facemask in public. LEAD BY EXAMPLE! If you’re the head of the government and you run around without a facemask at this point you are only adding to the confusion and problems. Hillary or Biden or most everyone else would be wearing one because that is what leaders do.

3. Let the experts be experts. Hillary or Biden wouldn't be up there talking about drinking bleach or using UV rays from the inside. They would let the experts state what should be done and follow their advice. When Trump says he is taking Choroquin despite experts saying not to (because he heard it on Fox News and/or Ellsion) it just confuses people and again makes it so we don't work together.

The president is a figurehead. He/she needs to lead by example and help us work together to solve this challenge. That is as important as policy. And it is something that even a child could do, but he seems incapable.
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum