Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread..

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. Empty tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread..

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-07, 11:11

On a scale of 1-5 how pleased will the christian supporters of the racist, bigoted sexual predator be??

1 = Happy White Baby
5 = Crying Brown Child Held In A Cage

I'm going with a 1.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. Empty Re: tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread..

Post by Guest on 2018-07-08, 13:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:On a scale of 1-5 how pleased will the christian supporters of the racist, bigoted sexual predator be??

1 = Happy White Baby

I'm going with a 1.

Most of the people reacting will be as well informed as these people.

Idiots....and they fucking vote.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11100

Despite the fact that Trump’s decision was still days away from being finalized, students unanimously condemned Trump’s move, harshly criticizing the president’s nonexistent nominee.

“He’s quite extreme in his views,” said one student of the fictitious Judge.

“I saw it all over the news, that he’s like racist,” another student added, referring to the announcement that hadn’t yet happened.

“I saw the new nominee is like racist, and he’s starting a new wave of something very negative, and I’m really scared about the future and what choices he will make,” another pupil added.

When asked if she’d seen the online coverage of the event, one faculty member described witnessing “outrage… as it should be.”

What else did students have to say? Did anyone realize the decision had not yet been made?

All brainwashed like Bob that any Conservative is a racist. Fools.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. Empty Re: tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread..

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2018-07-08, 14:08

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser on 2018-07-08, 14:08

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:On a scale of 1-5 how pleased will the christian supporters of the racist, bigoted sexual predator be??

1 = Happy White Baby

I'm going with a 1.

Despite the fact that Trump’s decision was still days away from being finalized, students unanimously condemned Trump’s move, harshly criticizing the president’s nonexistent nominee.

“I saw it all over the news, that he’s like racist,” another student added, referring to the announcement that hadn’t yet happened.

“I saw the new nominee is like racist, and he’s starting a new wave of something very negative, and I’m really scared about the future and what choices he will make,” another pupil added.

When asked if she’d seen the online coverage of the event, one faculty member described witnessing “outrage… as it should be.”

What else did students have to say? Did anyone realize the decision had not yet been made?

Good one Goose. Maybe next you could post a video of some idiots who vote but don't know that ACA and ObamaCare are the same thing. Or don't know how many stars are on the flag. Or how many senators there are.

Because we all know a handful of cherry picked responses represent an entire class of people. Well done. You win.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-07-08, 14:12

I don't find it irrational that people would think Trump nominated a racist for the court. I mean, he is a racist who governs like a conservative and he's the same guy that said a judge can't be impartial because of his race.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-07-08, 14:16

LooseGoose wrote:

1 = Happy White Baby

I'm going with a 1.

Not all conservatives are racists but most racists are conservatives so many people have their antennas up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-08, 14:33

LooseGoose wrote:

1 = Happy White Baby

I'm going with a 1.

thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-08, 14:35

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Not all conservatives are racists but most racists are conservatives so many people have their antennas up.
I hate when I make racist bigots sad with my opinions. tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. 502811600

I take it that Goose is solidly in the "Happy White Baby" camp.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-07-08, 15:18

If someone told me Bob posted "thoughts and prayers" after a mass shooting I'd believe them.

Even if he hadn't.

Just sayin. If the shoe fits.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-08, 15:21

kingstonlake wrote:If someone told me Bob posted "thoughts and prayers" after a mass shooting I'd believe them.

Even if he hadn't.

Just sayin. If the shoe fits.....
you're a great American.

If republicans don't like being associated with racism, maybe they should rethink their blind support of racists.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-07-08, 15:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I hate when I make racist bigots sad with my opinions. tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. 502811600

The short sighted don’t understand how many cases are on the lower dockets and what it means to every person in America. The idiots who want fetuses to have rights are the same single minded morons who are working in the nail factory in Pennsylvania who are losing jobs but at least a wall might be built. If you don’t think conservatives are going to go after birth control women’s rights and gay marriage, you’re crazy. And frankly, if you’re against women’s rights you’re a fucking misogynist if you’re against gay rights you’re a fucking bigot and if you’re against birth control, you’re just not getting any and don’t care about your kids or relatives so yeah, fuck you there too. But hey, at least that fetus has rights. The irs will have extra work to do about that too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-08, 16:11

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I hate when I make racist bigots sad with my opinions. tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. 502811600

The short sighted don’t understand how many cases are on the lower dockets and what it means to every person in America. The idiots who want fetuses to have rights are the same single minded morons who are working in the nail factory in Pennsylvania who are losing jobs but at least a wall might be built. If you don’t think conservatives are going to go after birth control women’s rights and gay marriage, you’re crazy. And frankly, if you’re against women’s rights you’re a fucking misogynist if you’re against gay rights you’re a fucking bigot and if you’re against birth control, you’re just not getting any and don’t care about your kids or relatives so yeah, fuck you there too. But hey, at least that fetus has rights. The irs will have extra work to do about that too.
that.. and the fact that they only care about white lives.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2018-07-08, 16:38

More fodder for Bob.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-08, 17:07

LooseGoose wrote:More fodder for Bob.

thanks man.. love me a good YouTube video telling me how/what to think. tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-09, 07:47

ya think that the racist, bigoted sexual predator will have fireworks at his big announcement?

maybe dancing girls?

how about a stage off to the side.. featuring Lee Greenwood singing "Proud to Be an American" while a Mexican child ceremoniously builds a wall around himself?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2018-07-09, 09:22

1 = Happy White Baby

I'm going with a 1.

Bob darling? Let me help you out this morning.

Prepare for heartbreak as that awful Trump guy keeps another campaign promise and nominates someone from the list he presented to voters. Roberts becomes the swing vote which affects maybe 20% of the big cases.

As I told my daughter last night the eruptions surrounding this pick = Kilauea - IF a health issue were to force RBG or Breyer off the court, that would be the Yellowstone SuperVolcano. Alito becomes the swing vote, so the man that prior to 1986 would have been the most conservative member of the court is now the middle of the court. A great day for America.

Next I fully expect the Dems to want to change how the court is selected because they're losing and as we know the party of children always wants to change the rules after they lose.

If you need it I'll have a Linus blanket for you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2018-07-09, 09:24

The Babylon Bee nails it....lol...

Senate Democrats Demand Supreme Court Nominee Not Be Unduly Influenced By U.S. Constitution

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Still reeling from Trump’s previous Supreme Court nominee, Neil Gorsuch, Democrats plan to scrutinize any new nominee to ensure that he or she isn’t yet another crony of something called “The Constitution,” Senate Democrats announced Friday.

“Time and time again, we find progressive laws getting struck down,” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said in a Senate address. “And it’s always — always — the ones the Constitution is against. These right-wing judges don’t think for themselves, they just do whatever the Constitution says. And it’s time for that to end.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser on 2018-07-09, 09:25

LooseGoose wrote:

1 = Happy White Baby

I'm going with a 1.

Prepare for heartbreak as that awful Trump guy keeps another campaign promise and nominates someone from the list he presented to voters. Roberts becomes the swing vote which affects maybe 20% of the big cases.

As I told my daughter last night the eruptions surrounding this pick = Kilauea - IF a health issue were to force RBG or Breyer off the court, that would be the Yellowstone SuperVolcano. Alito becomes the swing vote, so the man that prior to 1986 would have been the most conservative member of the court is now the middle of the court. A great day for America.

Next I fully expect the Dems to want to change how the court is selected because they're losing and as we know the party of children always wants to change the rules after they lose.

Irony
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2018-07-09, 09:27

LooseGoose wrote:

1 = Happy White Baby

I'm going with a 1.

tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. 502811600

Promises Kept.

Just casually sneaking Trump talking points into every day speech now?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-09, 09:28

LooseGoose wrote:

1 = Happy White Baby

I'm going with a 1.

Bob darling?   Let me help you out this morning.

Prepare for heartbreak as that awful Trump guy keeps another campaign promise and nominates someone from the list he presented to voters.  Roberts becomes the swing vote which affects maybe 20% of the big cases.

As I told my daughter last night the eruptions surrounding this pick = Kilauea - IF a health issue were to force RBG or Breyer off the court, that would be the Yellowstone SuperVolcano.    Alito becomes the swing vote, so the man that prior to 1986 would have been the most conservative member of the court is now the middle of the court.   A great day for America.

no doubt in my mind he's gonna pick some knuckle-dragger.. which, of course, means I get to relentlessly mock him and his followers.. regardless of how much it might hurt their fragile snowflake feelings. tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. 502811600

dude, I told you when the racist, bigoted sexual predator was elected that it was gonna be a long 4 years for right wing snowflakes.

tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. 3493939353

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-09, 09:29; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-09, 09:38

I'll put Goose down at a solid "Happy White Baby" level of excitement.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser on 2018-07-09, 10:01

LooseGoose wrote:The Babylon Bee nails it....lol...

Senate Democrats Demand Supreme Court Nominee Not Be Unduly Influenced By U.S. Constitution

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Still reeling from Trump’s previous Supreme Court nominee, Neil Gorsuch, Democrats plan to scrutinize any new nominee to ensure that he or she isn’t yet another crony of something called “The Constitution,” Senate Democrats announced Friday.

“Time and time again, we find progressive laws getting struck down,” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said in a Senate address. “And it’s always — always — the ones the Constitution is against. These right-wing judges don’t think for themselves, they just do whatever the Constitution says. And it’s time for that to end.”

Did Senate Democrats Call for Supreme Court Nominees to Ignore the U.S. Constitution?

Of course not. Goose's credibility level now approaching zero.

The satirical Babylon Bee web site published an article, intended to be humorous, ...
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-09, 10:12

Heat Miser wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:The Babylon Bee nails it....lol...

Did Senate Democrats Call for Supreme Court Nominees to Ignore the U.S. Constitution?

Of course not. Goose's credibility level now approaching zero.

The satirical Babylon Bee web site published an article, intended to be humorous, ...
poor 'ol Goose.. I think the heat might be getting to him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-09, 10:24

how much you wanna bet that the racist, bigoted sexual predator's selection for SCOTUS is "pro-life".. yet supports the death penalty?

tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. 2599972566

(I'm sorry of this post offends someone).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-09, 14:29

apparently the racist, bigoted sexual predator - when reviewing knuckle-draggin' SCOTUS candidates - looked at their thoughts on indicting a sitting president..

(warning: mainstream media comment below)

Jim Acosta
‏Verified account @Acosta

Trump SCOTUS team has looked at Kavanaugh's past comments on indicting a sitting president, we've confirmed. In 2009, Kavanaugh wrote: "The indictment and trial of a sitting President, moreover, would cripple the federal government..."

tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. 502811600   tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. 502811600   tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. 502811600   tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-07-09, 14:54

Get your shit together Goose. Jesus. No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2018-07-09, 16:26

Its a freaking game show to Trump and his only interest at this point is stacking the SCOTUS with enough votes to protect his ass from anything the Mueller investigation might have turned up that was criminal.

As a germophobe the mere thought of a day in jail scares the living shit out of Trump.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2018-07-09, 16:55

GRR Spartan wrote:Its a freaking game show to Trump and his only interest at this point is stacking the SCOTUS with enough votes to protect his ass from anything the Mueller investigation might have turned up that was criminal.

As a germophobe the mere thought of a day in jail scares the living shit out of Trump.

The germophobe thing is bullshit (according to Stormy Daniels).
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2018-07-09, 17:08

NigelUno wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Its a freaking game show to Trump and his only interest at this point is stacking the SCOTUS with enough votes to protect his ass from anything the Mueller investigation might have turned up that was criminal.

The germophobe thing is bullshit (according to Stormy Daniels).

Is urine really sterile?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2018-07-09, 18:44

So it's gonna be white dude, right?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-07-09, 18:51

Floyd Robertson wrote:So it's gonna be white dude, right?

75% chance.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-09, 18:51

who is pro-birth while being anything but "pro-life".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2018-07-09, 19:00

DWags wrote:

75% chance.

That's cool. Gotta maintain the over-representation of white males on the bench.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-09, 19:19

He might pick the one chick if she'll sleep with him or pee on him..

otherwise a white guy who has promised not to indict him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2018-07-09, 21:06

It's Kavanaugh - commence freak out.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2018-07-09, 21:10

LooseGoose wrote:It's Kavanaugh - commence freak out.

IDK, a SCJ with the name of Brett doesn't sound very judicial.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-07-09, 21:14

I hope he passes. It'll speed up impeachment hearings.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2018-07-09, 21:49

LooseGoose wrote:It's Kavanaugh - commence freak out.

I read your rant.

No one freaks out like Loose Goose. No one is even a close second.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-07-09, 21:58

"Kavanaugh ruled *in favor* of Obamacare's individual mandate in Seven-Sky v. Holder," Avik Roy, a top conservative health-care expert, wrote in a tweet after Kavanaugh's name was floated as a potential Supreme Court nominee.

More recently, conservatives argue that he didn't go far enough in his dissent in a 2017 case involving a pregnant immigrant teenager who was taken into federal custody. Kavanaugh wrote that the majority, which ruled to allow the teenager to get an abortion, had "badly erred" and opened the door to "abortion on demand" for unaccompanied immigrant minors.

But he stopped short of a taking a position held by some conservatives, including fellow judge Karen Henderson, who wrote that the immigrant minor did not have the right to an abortion in the first place.

Kavanaugh's opinions are the focal point of a quiet campaign against him, with a White House official telling ABC News that "the pro-lifers aren't thrilled" with the possibility of Kavanaugh being Trump's pick to succeed Kennedy.

Kavanaugh's previous work on the impeachment investigation of then-President Clinton has also raised some eyebrows, in large part because the Trump administration remains under the cloud of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe, and some Democrats are indicating impeachment proceedings might be on the horizon if they win the House in November.

But here is exactly why Trump picked him. Kid yourself all you want, it here it is:

Kavanaugh subsequently warned against indicting a sitting president, writing in a 2009 article that it would "cripple" the federal government and "would ill serve the public interest, especially in times of financial or national security crisis."
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2018-07-10, 00:13

DWags wrote:"Kavanaugh ruled *in favor* of Obamacare's individual mandate in Seven-Sky v. Holder," Avik Roy, a top conservative health-care expert, wrote in a tweet after Kavanaugh's name was floated as a potential Supreme Court nominee.

More recently, conservatives argue that he didn't go far enough in his dissent in a 2017 case involving a pregnant immigrant teenager who was taken into federal custody. Kavanaugh wrote that the majority, which ruled to allow the teenager to get an abortion, had "badly erred" and opened the door to "abortion on demand" for unaccompanied immigrant minors.

But he stopped short of a taking a position held by some conservatives, including fellow judge Karen Henderson, who wrote that the immigrant minor did not have the right to an abortion in the first place.

Kavanaugh's opinions are the focal point of a quiet campaign against him, with a White House official telling ABC News that "the pro-lifers aren't thrilled" with the possibility of Kavanaugh being Trump's pick to succeed Kennedy.

Kavanaugh's previous work on the impeachment investigation of then-President Clinton has also raised some eyebrows, in large part because the Trump administration remains under the cloud of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe, and some Democrats are indicating impeachment proceedings might be on the horizon if they win the House in November.

But here is exactly why Trump picked him. Kid yourself all you want, it here it is:

Kavanaugh subsequently warned against indicting a sitting president, writing in a 2009 article that it would "cripple" the federal government and "would ill serve the public interest, especially in times of financial or national security crisis."

Well that and the fact that he's possibly the most qualified nominee out there.

I would have preferred Barrett but Kavanaugh will do.

Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are why social conservatives held their noses and voted for Trump. It's vindication for them - possibly 10-25 years of a conservative Supreme Court. If Hills were making these picks it would be the opposite.

I recall a saying from a once popular politician. "Elections matter.". And " We won. ". Prescient fellow.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum