Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread..

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread..

Post by Rocinante on 2018-07-10, 02:11

Bahaaaaa. Republicans have gamed the system because they are smarter than Democrats. Evil will always triumph over good. Because good is dumb.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread..

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-10, 05:01

LooseGoose wrote:It's Kavanaugh - commence freak out.

I'm guessing "Kavanaugh" a rich white guy?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-10, 05:03

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:"Kavanaugh ruled *in favor* of Obamacare's individual mandate in Seven-Sky v. Holder," Avik Roy, a top conservative health-care expert, wrote in a tweet after Kavanaugh's name was floated as a potential Supreme Court nominee.

More recently, conservatives argue that he didn't go far enough in his dissent in a 2017 case involving a pregnant immigrant teenager who was taken into federal custody. Kavanaugh wrote that the majority, which ruled to allow the teenager to get an abortion, had "badly erred" and opened the door to "abortion on demand" for unaccompanied immigrant minors.

But he stopped short of a taking a position held by some conservatives, including fellow judge Karen Henderson, who wrote that the immigrant minor did not have the right to an abortion in the first place.

Kavanaugh's opinions are the focal point of a quiet campaign against him, with a White House official telling ABC News that "the pro-lifers aren't thrilled" with the possibility of Kavanaugh being Trump's pick to succeed Kennedy.

Kavanaugh's previous work on the impeachment investigation of then-President Clinton has also raised some eyebrows, in large part because the Trump administration remains under the cloud of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe, and some Democrats are indicating impeachment proceedings might be on the horizon if they win the House in November.

But here is exactly why Trump picked him. Kid yourself all you want, it here it is:

Kavanaugh subsequently warned against indicting a sitting president, writing in a 2009 article that it would "cripple" the federal government and "would ill serve the public interest, especially in times of financial or national security crisis."

Well that and the fact that he's possibly the most qualified nominee out there.

I would have preferred Barrett but Kavanaugh will do.

Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are why social conservatives held their noses and voted for Trump. It's vindication for them - possibly 10-25 years of a conservative Supreme Court. If Hills were making these picks it would be the opposite.

I recall a saying from a once popular politician. "Elections matter.". And " We won. ". Prescient fellow.

so are you closer to "Happy White Baby" or "Crying Brown Child Held in Cage"?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-07-10, 05:20

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:"Kavanaugh ruled *in favor* of Obamacare's individual mandate in Seven-Sky v. Holder," Avik Roy, a top conservative health-care expert, wrote in a tweet after Kavanaugh's name was floated as a potential Supreme Court nominee.

More recently, conservatives argue that he didn't go far enough in his dissent in a 2017 case involving a pregnant immigrant teenager who was taken into federal custody. Kavanaugh wrote that the majority, which ruled to allow the teenager to get an abortion, had "badly erred" and opened the door to "abortion on demand" for unaccompanied immigrant minors.

But he stopped short of a taking a position held by some conservatives, including fellow judge Karen Henderson, who wrote that the immigrant minor did not have the right to an abortion in the first place.

Kavanaugh's opinions are the focal point of a quiet campaign against him, with a White House official telling ABC News that "the pro-lifers aren't thrilled" with the possibility of Kavanaugh being Trump's pick to succeed Kennedy.

Kavanaugh's previous work on the impeachment investigation of then-President Clinton has also raised some eyebrows, in large part because the Trump administration remains under the cloud of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe, and some Democrats are indicating impeachment proceedings might be on the horizon if they win the House in November.

But here is exactly why Trump picked him. Kid yourself all you want, it here it is:

Kavanaugh subsequently warned against indicting a sitting president, writing in a 2009 article that it would "cripple" the federal government and "would ill serve the public interest, especially in times of financial or national security crisis."

Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are why social conservatives held their noses and voted for Trump. It's vindication for them - possibly 10-25 years of a conservative Supreme Court. If Hills were making these picks it would be the opposite.

I recall a saying from a once popular politician. "Elections matter.". And " We won. ". Prescient fellow.

How many kids do you plan on adopting?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-10, 06:39

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

How many kids do you plan on adopting?
tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. - Page 2 502811600

I'm sure the fine christian patriots are lined up at the adoption agencies this morning.

I love how republicans "held their nose and voted" for a racist, bigoted admitted sexual predator who mocks disabled people.. calls white supremacists "very fine people".. and is endorsed by the KKK..

... just so they could celebrate happy white babies.. while brown children are locked in cages.

tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2018-07-10, 08:16

LooseGoose wrote:
Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are why social conservatives held their noses and voted for Trump. It's vindication for them....

And by "them"...you mean you.

NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-10, 08:26

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are why social conservatives held their noses and voted for Trump. It's vindication for them....

And by "them"...you mean you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2018-07-10, 08:29

One of the first entries in the hurdles they face came almost immediately from Yale Law School professor Akhil Reed Amar, writing at the New York Times, A Liberal’s Case for Brett Kavanaugh.

The nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to be the next Supreme Court justice is President Trump’s finest hour, his classiest move. Last week the president promised to select “someone with impeccable credentials, great intellect, unbiased judgment, and deep reverence for the laws and Constitution of the United States.” In picking Judge Kavanaugh, he has done just that.

In 2016, I strongly supported Hillary Clinton for president as well as President Barack Obama’s nominee for the Supreme Court, Judge Merrick Garland. But today, with the exception of the current justices and Judge Garland, it is hard to name anyone with judicial credentials as strong as those of Judge Kavanaugh. He sits on the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit (the most influential circuit court) and commands wide and deep respect among scholars, lawyers and jurists.

Ouch. When a Yale Law professor and Hillary Clinton supporter comes out of the gate with that sort of praise, liberals are walking on quicksand if they try to paint Kavanaugh as a monster.

Have at it guys.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2018-07-10, 08:31

Good to see the village idiot still has access to a keyboard to call me a liar.

But it is wonderful to see a lifelong dream of a solidly conservative court in place. I'm hoping it goes to 6-3 or 7-2 before I die.

Then the liberals will need to pass their laws the old fashioned way through legislation not the courts. And if everything they support is so darned popular that should be a piece of cake. Right fellas?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-07-10, 08:37

Lifelong dream? tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. - Page 2 502811600 How sad of a “dream”.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-07-10, 08:39

LooseGoose wrote:Good to see the village idiot still has access to a keyboard to call me a liar.

But it is wonderful to see a lifelong dream of a solidly conservative court in place. I'm hoping it goes to 6-3 or 7-2 before I die.

Then the liberals will need to pass their laws the old fashioned way through legislation not the courts. And if everything they support is so darned popular that should be a piece of cake. Right fellas?

Careful what you wish for.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-07-10, 08:41

LooseGoose wrote:
One of the first entries in the hurdles they face came almost immediately from Yale Law School professor Akhil Reed Amar, writing at the New York Times, A Liberal’s Case for Brett Kavanaugh.

Ouch. When a Yale Law professor and Hillary Clinton supporter comes out of the gate with that sort of praise, liberals are walking on quicksand if they try to paint Kavanaugh as a monster.

Have at it guys.

Careful what you wish for.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2018-07-10, 08:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Lifelong dream? tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. - Page 2 502811600 How sad of a “dream”.

Apparently his dream was to appoint a guy who thinks the President is above the law also.

Goose seems to he holding his nose a lot for this life long dream.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-07-10, 08:53

I have a dream that one day Goose will start posting like a rational human being again.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2018-07-10, 08:56

LooseGoose wrote:Good to see the village idiot still has access to a keyboard to call me a liar.

I think laws are always passed through legislation. Maybe you skipped that day.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-07-10, 09:01

LooseGoose wrote:

70% of Americans favor keeping Roe V Wade. I wonder if 30% will get their way. (I’m kind of hoping in some way they do before 2020 to see a landslide happen)
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-10, 09:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Lifelong dream? tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. - Page 2 502811600 How sad of a “dream”.
I sincerely hope I'm not on my death bed.. my lovely wife and daughter by side.. they lean over and ask me if I enjoyed my life.. and if fully realized my dreams.. and I whisper "I never lived to see the Supreme Court filled to my liking"..

scratch tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2018-07-10, 09:04

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

70% of Americans favor keeping Roe V Wade. I wonder if 30% will get their way. (I’m kind of hoping in some way they do before 2020 to see a landslide happen)

If it's Goose's dream to see Roe v. Wade overturned, he's going to be extremely disappointed.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2018-07-10, 09:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I sincerely hope I'm not on my death bed.. my lovely wife and daughter by side.. they lean over and ask me if I enjoyed my life.. and if fully realized my dreams.. and I whisper "I never lived to see the Supreme Court filled to my liking"..

scratch tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. - Page 2 502811600

"But I saved the statues!"
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-10, 09:06

LooseGoose wrote:

Have at it guys.
so.. on the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Scale of "I'm Pro-Life"... are you closer to "Happy White Baby".. or "Crying Brown Child Held in a Cage"?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2018-07-10, 09:12

Goose?

Did you seriously wake up this morning with a sense of accomplishment? A feeling of great pride? How has your life changed?

Was it better or not as good as making fruit salad?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-07-10, 10:47

"SCOREBOARD!" tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. - Page 2 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-10, 10:51

I think me and my pal Goose have different dreams in life.. tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2018-07-10, 14:39

Funny how "conservatives long for the good old days when captains of industry and corporations were solid majorities in the SCOTUS considering none were alive last time that happened.

I guess if you think fucking over workers, protecting corporations and putting women back in their place its a good start.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-10, 15:09

GRR Spartan wrote:Funny how "conservatives long for the good old days when captains of industry and corporations were solid majorities in the SCOTUS considering none were alive last time that happened.

I guess if you think fucking over workers, protecting corporations and putting women back in their place its a good start.
not to mention that there is nothing less "pro life" than the modern republican movement.

the funny part is how upset they get when you point out that fact. tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-07-11, 10:28

LooseGoose wrote:

Have at it guys.

He could be full of shit too
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2018-07-11, 14:10

DWags wrote:But here is exactly why Trump picked him. Kid yourself all you want,  it here it is:

Kavanaugh subsequently warned against indicting a sitting president, writing in a 2009 article that  it would "cripple" the federal government and "would ill serve the public interest, especially in times of financial or national security crisis."

Hate to burst your bubble....but this analysis seems to refute your point rather well.

The leading early Democratic argument against Kavanaugh has nothing to do with Roe or gay marriage or any of the familiar cultural hot buttons that are mashed when a SCOTUS seat opens up. The core critique is that he’ll be in the tank for Trump on Russiagate. Didn’t he write in a law review article some years ago that the presidency is too important to have the executive branch derailed by investigations and indictments? He’s going to protect Trump from Mueller! Colbert makes the same point here, citing the law review article. Which is shrewd, if cynical: If you want to galvanize lefties against Kavanaugh and there’s no smoking gun in his rulings about how he’ll vote on Roe, mash the Russiagate hot button instead.

But pay attention to the passage Colbert reads. Kavanaugh’s point about protecting the president from meddlesome investigations is that he believes Congress should pass something to provide that shield. By definition, he seems to believe that there’s nothing in the Constitution itself that would protect the executive; the legislature must act. What does that tell us about how he’s likely to rule if Trump gets indicted without any such statute being enacted first? Basically, notes Noah Feldman, the thing liberals keep citing as proof that Kavanaugh is in the tank on Russiagate actually suggests the opposite:

"If a law by Congress is necessary to fix the problem, it follows that without such a law, it is perfectly permissible under the Constitution to investigate a sitting president, as Starr did."

Although Kavanaugh didn’t expressly say that a sitting president may constitutionally be indicted, it is a plausible implication of his article. Otherwise, there would be no pressing need for Congress to pass a law saying that he could not be. The courts could intervene and save the president from indictment.

Kavanaugh’s not saying the president can’t be indicted. He’s suggesting that he can be, unless Congress speaks up to the contrary. But he didn’t stop there. Benjamin Wittes notes that Kavanaugh went further in the same law-review piece:

Second, the article also makes a strong prudential case for independent investigations of the President and other high officials, given the inherent conflicts facing the attorney general in situations in which senior administration officials are investigative subjects. Kavanaugh made this argument at a time when, as noted above, the whole political culture was moving the other way. “Even the most severe critics of the current independent counsel statute concede that a prosecutor appointed from outside the Justice Department is necessary in some cases,” Kavanaugh writes. “Outside federal prosecutors are here to stay.” Critically, Kavanaugh’s proposed structural reforms to the independent counsel law were aimed not at weakening it but at shoring up the credibility and independence of the investigators against political attacks. Does this sound like someone who’s gunning for Mueller?

Kavanaugh’s proposal was that the independent counsel should be appointed by the president himself and confirmed by the Senate, not the attorney general (or deputy attorney general). That would give the executive some initial authority over who’s empowered to investigate him and/or his administration, which would make it hard for him to screech later about a “witch hunt.” The point, though, is that Kavanaugh isn’t some hands-off absolutist when it comes to probes of the president. He seems to agree that they’re necessary sometimes, and he might even be willing to uphold a presidential indictment barring an Act of Congress prohibiting it.

Colbert Owns Kavanaugh: You Got A Name Like A Ruby Tuesday’s Waiter, Bro
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-07-11, 14:12

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:But here is exactly why Trump picked him. Kid yourself all you want,  it here it is:

Kavanaugh subsequently warned against indicting a sitting president, writing in a 2009 article that  it would "cripple" the federal government and "would ill serve the public interest, especially in times of financial or national security crisis."

Hate to burst your bubble....but this analysis seems to refute your point rather well.

The leading early Democratic argument against Kavanaugh has nothing to do with Roe or gay marriage or any of the familiar cultural hot buttons that are mashed when a SCOTUS seat opens up. The core critique is that he’ll be in the tank for Trump on Russiagate. Didn’t he write in a law review article some years ago that the presidency is too important to have the executive branch derailed by investigations and indictments? He’s going to protect Trump from Mueller! Colbert makes the same point here, citing the law review article. Which is shrewd, if cynical: If you want to galvanize lefties against Kavanaugh and there’s no smoking gun in his rulings about how he’ll vote on Roe, mash the Russiagate hot button instead.

But pay attention to the passage Colbert reads. Kavanaugh’s point about protecting the president from meddlesome investigations is that he believes Congress should pass something to provide that shield. By definition, he seems to believe that there’s nothing in the Constitution itself that would protect the executive; the legislature must act. What does that tell us about how he’s likely to rule if Trump gets indicted without any such statute being enacted first? Basically, notes Noah Feldman, the thing liberals keep citing as proof that Kavanaugh is in the tank on Russiagate actually suggests the opposite:

"If a law by Congress is necessary to fix the problem, it follows that without such a law, it is perfectly permissible under the Constitution to investigate a sitting president, as Starr did."

Although Kavanaugh didn’t expressly say that a sitting president may constitutionally be indicted, it is a plausible implication of his article. Otherwise, there would be no pressing need for Congress to pass a law saying that he could not be. The courts could intervene and save the president from indictment.

Kavanaugh’s not saying the president can’t be indicted. He’s suggesting that he can be, unless Congress speaks up to the contrary. But he didn’t stop there. Benjamin Wittes notes that Kavanaugh went further in the same law-review piece:

Second, the article also makes a strong prudential case for independent investigations of the President and other high officials, given the inherent conflicts facing the attorney general in situations in which senior administration officials are investigative subjects. Kavanaugh made this argument at a time when, as noted above, the whole political culture was moving the other way. “Even the most severe critics of the current independent counsel statute concede that a prosecutor appointed from outside the Justice Department is necessary in some cases,” Kavanaugh writes. “Outside federal prosecutors are here to stay.” Critically, Kavanaugh’s proposed structural reforms to the independent counsel law were aimed not at weakening it but at shoring up the credibility and independence of the investigators against political attacks. Does this sound like someone who’s gunning for Mueller?

Kavanaugh’s proposal was that the independent counsel should be appointed by the president himself and confirmed by the Senate, not the attorney general (or deputy attorney general). That would give the executive some initial authority over who’s empowered to investigate him and/or his administration, which would make it hard for him to screech later about a “witch hunt.” The point, though, is that Kavanaugh isn’t some hands-off absolutist when it comes to probes of the president. He seems to agree that they’re necessary sometimes, and he might even be willing to uphold a presidential indictment barring an Act of Congress prohibiting it.

We’ll see. I think it’s the biggest reason.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-11, 14:46

LooseGoose wrote:

thanks for the mainstream media link.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2018-07-12, 09:06

Now the WaPo hates him because he's poor.

Strange isn't it that he'll be the poorest Justice and Thomas the next - with the richest being Breyer. so now I guess it's
bad that the tool of the rich is poor. He didn't cash in by jumping to a private practice for a few years and so now that's
a bad thing.

Somehow I suspect that if he were wildly rich that would be a problem too.....

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2018-07-12, 09:41

Goose's 'I have a dream' speech was great!
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-12, 10:06

LooseGoose wrote:Now the WaPo hates him because he's poor.

Strange isn't it that he'll be the poorest Justice and Thomas the next - with the richest being Breyer. so now I guess it's
bad that the tool of the rich is poor. He didn't cash in by jumping to a private practice for a few years and so now that's
a bad thing.

Somehow I suspect that if he were wildly rich that would be a problem too.....

thanks for letting us know what the mainstream media has to say, Goose.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-07-12, 10:39

I am going to go out on a limb and doubt that he's poor.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2018-07-13, 15:23

Maybe Trump can find a woke liberal like Ruth Bader Ginsburg the next time:

13 years on the U.S. Court of Appeals - 1(!) Black law clerk

Surely she's done better on the Supreme Court??

25 years on the Supreme Court - Zero Black law clerks.

Amazing that in 38 years she found one deserving black.

But then again this woman thought Roe v Wade was a good idea because poor people shouldn't breed.

Great hero you've got there guys!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-07-13, 15:29

LooseGoose wrote:Maybe Trump can find a woke liberal like Ruth Bader Ginsburg the next time:

But then again this woman thought Roe v Wade was a good idea because poor people shouldn't breed.

Goose, I really think this might be the angriest and dumbest post ever by you. I could point out how ignorant the reason is you attribute to her for siding with Roe, it why?

One black clerk? Please.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-13, 15:55

LooseGoose wrote:Maybe Trump can find a woke liberal like Ruth Bader Ginsburg the next time:

Wow. An angry republican has a problem with a female.

Never heard of that before. tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-07-13, 16:03

You're a full on whackadoodle.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-13, 16:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You're a full on whackadoodle.
it's funny, though, how someone who blindly and consistently support a racist, bigoted sexual predator is suddenly concerned with race relations tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator's SCOTUS Pick Thread.. - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser on 2018-07-13, 16:36

Top notch whataboutism right here folks.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2018-07-13, 17:30

Which of the Russian military hackers sent you that info?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum