Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bacon survey: How do you like your bacon cooked?

+13
WhiteBoyHatcher
Senior Dickfist
steveschneider
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
MiamiSpartan
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
The Pantry
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How do you like it?

Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]
Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 9 ]
Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 Empty Re: Bacon survey: How do you like your bacon cooked?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 23 Aug 2018 - 19:53

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you should go for a brisk walk.

Will you walk with me? I'll be wearing my tactical kilt.
is that the traditional way Miovian men ask other men out on a date?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 Empty Re: Bacon survey: How do you like your bacon cooked?

Post by tGreenWay Thu 23 Aug 2018 - 20:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
Will you walk with me? I'll be wearing my tactical kilt.
is that the traditional way Miovian men ask other men out on a date?

Miovian. Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Thu 23 Aug 2018 - 20:38

The best way to cook bacon to yield bacon (alone) is in the oven. But, I really like to cook 'em out of doors, and then fry my eggs in the grease.

So it depends on whether I'm outside by a fire or not.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 21 Sep 2020 - 7:30

Move over, bacon.

Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 20200913_JohnsonvilleStrips_2x1-DesktopHero_v2
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Mon 21 Sep 2020 - 9:22

SawGreen wrote:The best way to cook bacon to yield bacon (alone) is in the oven. But, I really like to cook 'em out of doors, and then fry my eggs in the grease.

I usually do mine in the oven too. It’s just so much easier to clean up and I can do other shit while it’s cooking.

I have a container of bacon grease in the fridge. If I’m feeling careless about health, I use it in my Brussels sprouts. Sometimes I make Brussels sprouts with a mix of bacon grease, maple syrup, and minced garlic. Delish
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon 21 Sep 2020 - 9:37

Dendrobates wrote:
SawGreen wrote:The best way to cook bacon to yield bacon (alone) is in the oven. But, I really like to cook 'em out of doors, and then fry my eggs in the grease.

I usually do mine in the oven too. It’s just so much easier to clean up and I can do other shit while it’s cooking.

I have a container of bacon grease in the fridge. If I’m feeling careless about health, I use it in my Brussels sprouts. Sometimes I make Brussels sprouts with a mix of bacon grease, maple syrup, and minced garlic. Delish
Wife has done that with minced bacon... also brussel sprouts with garlic, olive oil and fancy balsamic vinegar in the oven. good stuff.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon 21 Sep 2020 - 9:42

Floyd Robertson wrote:Move over, bacon.

Bacon survey:  How do you like your bacon cooked?   - Page 2 20200913_JohnsonvilleStrips_2x1-DesktopHero_v2

No
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 21 Sep 2020 - 9:48

Dendrobates wrote:

Try popping popcorn with it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Mon 21 Sep 2020 - 10:46

DWags wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Try popping popcorn with it.

I should give it a shot. I'm sure its great. I always add a ton of butter when I make homemade. So I would feel guilty fat/calorie wise. But I'm sure it would taste amazing
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Mon 21 Sep 2020 - 10:47

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Wife has done that with minced bacon... also brussel sprouts with garlic, olive oil and fancy balsamic vinegar in the oven. good stuff.

Of course, you've got to add tbe bacon pieces to it!
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 30 Dec 2020 - 8:31

Today is national bacon day. Just so you know.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed 30 Dec 2020 - 9:35

Floyd Robertson wrote:Today is national bacon day. Just so you know.

It truly is the Most Womderful Time Of The Year.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2