Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I hit my limit...

+10
Rocinante
kingstonlake
msugolfguy
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
TheReal_LWS
AvgMSUJoe
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I think I hit my limit... Empty I think I hit my limit...

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-28, 09:02

This shit is just disgusting. Can't take it anymore. Tuning out until I don't constantly feel like puking.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

I think I hit my limit... Empty Re: I think I hit my limit...

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-09-28, 09:16

AvgMSUJoe wrote:This shit is just disgusting. Can't take it anymore. Tuning out until I don't constantly feel like puking.

You mean that someone could lie about something that supposedly happened 36 years ago and without a shred of evidence ruin your life. Yeah it is disgusting. Funny how hypocritical liberals are.

Sitting president has an affair in oval office and they excoriate the accusers as liars until PHYSICAL evidence is produced. Fast-forward twenty years and suddenly the liberals burden of proof is the rickety memory of some old hag. LOL
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-28, 09:18

TheReal_LWS wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:This shit is just disgusting. Can't take it anymore. Tuning out until I don't constantly feel like puking.

You mean that someone could lie about something that supposedly happened 36 years ago and without a shred of evidence ruin your life. Yeah it is disgusting. Funny how hypocritical liberals are.

Sitting president has an affair in oval office and they excoriate the accusers as liars until PHYSICAL evidence is produced. Fast-forward twenty years and suddenly the liberals burden of proof is the rickety memory of some old hag. LOL

We talking about shit sitting presidents have done now? Fuck Bee, you are one ignorant dipshit. I think I hit my limit... 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-09-28, 09:27

Anyone who thinks Kavanaugh could be a fair / unbiased SCOTUS Associate Justice after his emotional performance is kidding themselves.

Compare his hearings to Gorsuch who didn't act like a spoiled child.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-28, 09:28

yeah - unfortunately, the very people who say "why don't victims of sexual assault speak out immediately" were reminded of why yesterday... in the most pathetic fashion.

The way our country treats women is disgusting. I've said it before - but I'm so thankful we got to raise our daughter during the Obama years - a genuine role model in every sense of the word. I almost battle a bit of survivors guilt. I simply cannot imagine raising a child (boy or girl) in the shadow of what's being rewarded in America.

unfortunately, our daughter can now can put faces to the predators my wife and I have always warned her about. It's a valuable lesson in some ways - just an unfortunate one for all of the women and girls in our orbit.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-09-28, 09:36

GRR Spartan wrote:Anyone who thinks Kavanaugh could be a fair / unbiased SCOTUS Associate Justice after his emotional performance is kidding themselves.  

Compare his hearings to Gorsuch who didn't get wrongfully accused of rape.

FIFY
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-28, 09:44

TheReal_LWS wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Anyone who thinks Kavanaugh could be a fair / unbiased SCOTUS Associate Justice after his emotional performance is kidding themselves.  

Compare his hearings to Gorsuch who didn't get wrongfully accused of rape.

FIFY

Victim shaming isn't a good look for you Bee, but at least it's constant with your behavior.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-28, 10:19

Remind me again why this whiny partisan pissant dipshit (GREAT qualities for a SC Judge BTW) is the ONLY name Trump could come up with? A reasonable dictator would have moved on to his second pick 2 weeks ago when this shit came out... force a vote and finish the process asap. (Ya know... So the electorate could forget about the constitutional crisis prior to midterms.)

And king snowflake Lindsey Graham's little hissy fit was just disgusting.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-28, 10:27

TheReal_LWS wrote:

If only it would ruin his life....(and nice rush job to state the "shred of evidence" thing)

Dude lied under oath multiple times yesterday, So he could be rewarded with a lifetime partisan post in an office that is supposed to be non-partisan. Repubs don't care their guy is a lying shitweasel (just like fktard in chief). You need to pray harder for their souls Bee, cause your "team" needs it.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-28, 10:27

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Remind me again why this whiny partisan pissant dipshit (GREAT qualities for a SC Judge BTW) is the ONLY name Trump could come up with? A reasonable dictator would have moved on to his second pick 2 weeks ago when this shit came out... force a vote and finish the process asap. (Ya know... So the electorate could forget about the constitutional crisis prior to midterms.)

basically, the racist, bigoted sexual predator sought out someone just like him - an entitled, racist sexual predator - and arranged to have his debts paid off so he would then, in turn, be indebted to him, as a Justice, as criminal charges are brought against him.

it's really that simple - rich white men who have never been held accountable for anything in their lives stick together.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-09-28, 11:15

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Remind me again why this whiny partisan pissant dipshit (GREAT qualities for a SC Judge BTW) is the ONLY name Trump could come up with? A reasonable dictator would have moved on to his second pick 2 weeks ago when this shit came out... force a vote and finish the process asap. (Ya know... So the electorate could forget about the constitutional crisis prior to midterms.)

Yes because false accusations should rule the day. Do you really believe the crap you write?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-09-28, 11:18

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

If only it would ruin his life....(and nice rush job to state the "shred of evidence" thing)

Dude lied under oath multiple times yesterday, So he could be rewarded with a lifetime partisan post in an office that is supposed to be non-partisan. Repubs don't care their guy is a lying shitweasel (just like fktard in chief). You need to pray harder for their souls Bee, cause your "team" needs it.

ROFL TILT!

So you can watch TV and tell the ugly broad in oversized glasses is telling the truth. and the federal judge who has an exemplary record with no history of any of the things he is suddenly being accused of is lying.

Wow, Joe, you are like amazing! You should start one of those shows like Jonathan Edwards, you know the "I can talk to the dead" guy.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-09-28, 11:29

Know why a guy rules in the lower courts that it’s cool to use a lie detector test for background checks the refuses to take one ?

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-28, 11:44

DWags wrote:Know why a guy rules in the lower courts that it’s cool to use a lie detector test for background checks the refuses to take one ?  

for the same reason he whines about him and his family being "destroyed".. and says "I'll support any investigation".. and then become visibly panicked as a United States Senator asks him to ask the FBI to investigation the allegations.

as anyone with a shred of intellectual honesty knows, Kavanaugh doesn't want an investigation - because he knows he sexually assaulted these women and, likely, many more.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-09-28, 12:00

DWags wrote:Know why a guy rules in the lower courts that it’s cool to use a lie detector test for background checks the refuses to take one ?

Is it because he’s an entitled brat who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and he’s never been told no his entire life and he truly doesn’t believe that the rules apply to him dwags?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-28, 12:22

the ex-girlfriend of Kavanaugh's drinking/sexual assault buddy - Mark Judge - has contacted the Senate Judiciary Committee and asking to be heard.

She has stated that Judge told her stories about him and his friends taking turns having sex with girls in high school. She's willing to testify under oath.

I'm sure the pro-women christians on the Committee will be more than happy to hear from her under penalty of a federal crime if she commits perjury.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-09-28, 12:36

TheReal_LWS wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

ROFL TILT!

So you can watch TV and tell the ugly broad in oversized glasses is telling the truth. and the federal judge who has an exemplary record with no history of any of the things he is suddenly being accused of is lying.

Wow, Joe, you are like amazing! You should start one of those shows like Jonathan Edwards, you know the "I can talk to the dead" guy.

Lol ugly ladies never tell the truth. Fucking asshole.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-09-28, 12:49

msugolfguy wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

ROFL TILT!

Lol ugly ladies never tell the truth. Fucking asshole.

There's really one one reason anybody would be so ecstatic that Kavanaugh could be confirmed after yesterday.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-09-28, 12:53

This is just payback on both sides (oval office/R's in congress). Expect some re-arranging in the cabinet. Lets hope for a senate swing in mid terms and get the ball rolling.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-28, 13:38

TheReal_LWS wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

ROFL TILT!

I'm not just talking about his teen years dumbass...

http://theweek.com/speedreads/798713/did-kavanaugh-lie-under-oath-about-watching-fords-testimony

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/09/kavanaugh-lied-senate-judiciary-committee.html

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a23511160/brett-kavanaugh-lies-about-everything/

https://www.newsweek.com/ive-witnessed-him-stumbling-drunk-brett-kavanaughs-classmate-says-supreme-1143159
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-28, 13:40

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Yes because false accusations should rule the day.

No, but if he's pure as the wind driven snow, why the rush? Why no investigation?

Because it's bullshit lies and they don't want them getting out.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-28, 13:42

kingstonlake wrote:
There's really one one reason anybody would be so ecstatic that Kavanaugh could be confirmed after yesterday.....

Because their "team" won something... to the detriment of the country (and their eternal soul).
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-28, 13:50

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

http://theweek.com/speedreads/798713/did-kavanaugh-lie-under-oath-about-watching-fords-testimony

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/09/kavanaugh-lied-senate-judiciary-committee.html

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a23511160/brett-kavanaugh-lies-about-everything/

https://www.newsweek.com/ive-witnessed-him-stumbling-drunk-brett-kavanaughs-classmate-says-supreme-1143159

Annnndddd another...

https://apnews.com/e4a48c01f3bf4094b9faea33cd049729

I know it's easier for you to just deny the source, then to admit you support a horrible person. So I fully expect the "fake news" thing next.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-28, 14:02

apparently now Flake is calling for a delay and an FBI investigation.

maybe the sobbing women who have been sexually assaulted.. the ones who confronted him in the elevator? Maybe he looked at them for a minute and saw his wife, mother, sister or daughter?

who knows - still have no faith in any of these people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-09-28, 14:30

CNN reporting that Flake doesn't jump into the deep end of the pool without the proper support to pull him out.
Translation: McConnell gives Flake and the close to the vest R's (Maine, Alaska, WV, Arizona, ND) anything they want because they know they don't have the votes.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-09-28, 14:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:apparently now Flake is calling for a delay and an FBI investigation.

maybe the sobbing women who have been sexually assaulted.. the ones who confronted him in the elevator? Maybe he looked at them for a minute and saw his wife, mother, sister or daughter?

who knows - still have no faith in any of these people.

Or.... yknow.... human beings?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-09-28, 14:54

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Annnndddd another...

I know it's easier for you to just deny the source, then to admit you support a horrible person. So I fully expect the "fake news" thing next.

I think I hit my limit... 2gtwz831

LWS just got dunked on.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-09-28, 15:39

Joe in full tilt mode! LOL

Joe link another link to news story that corroborates your preconceived conclusion.......and continue to ignore the dozens that show the ugly chick with the big glasses lying and having huge holes in her story.

You know what never mind, you don't care. You've made up your mind.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-09-28, 15:40

Cameron wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Annnndddd another...

I think I hit my limit... 2gtwz831

LWS just got dunked on.

Your siding with the left. Shocking.

Probably getting the same talking points emails from some Soros' mailing list as JoeJoe too.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-09-28, 16:09

TheReal_LWS wrote:Joe in full tilt mode! LOL

Joe link another link to news story that corroborates your preconceived conclusion.......and continue to ignore the dozens that show the ugly chick with the big glasses lying and having huge holes in her story.

Well, to be fair youve made up your mind to be call people faggots and women ugly. What's your next point in the bigot timeline? She was to ugly to assault?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-29, 08:36

K.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/09/28/heres-where-kavanaughs-sworn-testimony-was-misleading-or-wrong/?utm_term=.286dec0a3fb1

Not really, but the more I read and the smarmy political way they/he handled the hearings... Fk him.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-29, 11:46

Here is a list of the statements where he purgered himself just yesterday.... All for a "team" win...

http://americablog.com/2018/09/kavanaugh-perjured-himself-here-are-his-top-lies.html
Maybe put it in a way a Republican can understand... Exodus 20:16.
And also for anyone who considers themselves a Christian and Republican... Exodus 20:3...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-09-29, 13:08

For bee..
https://politics.theonion.com/gop-claims-kavanaugh-shouldn-t-lose-appointment-for-you-1829397705/amp?__twitter_impression=true
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-10-01, 12:01

For the many who have a similar story to me:
I didn’t report sexual assault when it happened to me (numerous times). I did briefly mention it to my grad school professor/advisor. He said, boys will be boys. I then decided to work in someone else’s office, and avoid whenever necessary. Should I have done things differently? Yes, most definitely. 

I won’t be doing anything about it now, for my own reasons.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-01, 13:06

Dendrobates wrote:For the many who have a similar story to me:
I didn’t report sexual assault when it happened to me (numerous times). I did briefly mention it to my grad school professor/advisor. He said, boys will be boys. I then decided to work in someone else’s office, and avoid whenever necessary. Should I have done things differently? Yes, most definitely. 

sorry to hear that. I believe you and I'd never minimize your horrifying experience. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-10-01, 14:06

Sad thing is, I would venture to guess 80% of the women polled would have similar stories/views, etc.

Kind of makes me wonder why more aren't just strait up lesbians to avoid all this mess.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-01, 14:22

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Sad thing is, I would venture to guess 80% of the women polled would have similar stories/views, etc.

Kind of makes me wonder why more aren't just strait up lesbians to avoid all this mess.
I suspect 4 out of 5 women have experienced some degree of sexual violence.

Which means all of these folks who mock and minimize women for having the courage to voice their attack are likely mocking their mom, their sister and/or their daughter.

it's disgusting.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-01, 14:28

Dendro, I'm really sorry that happened to you. Hopefully in our lifetimes, our kids and their kids treat each other better. I always thought we were going that way from when I was a kid. I get the feeling we've regressed a bit now and then. Anyway, I'm sorry it happened to you.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-01, 14:43

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Yeah, this whole thing got me thinking and made me realize I just don't understand men. It's crazy how common this is. Every time it comes up when an athlete is accused everyone always mentions 'she never reported it to the cops' when talking about how it's possible the athlete is innocent. I have a new level of understanding now and understanding why many don't.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-01, 15:22

steveschneider wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Yeah, this whole thing got me thinking and made me realize I just don't understand men. It's crazy how common this is. Every time it comes up when an athlete is accused everyone always mentions 'she never reported it to the cops' when talking about how it's possible the athlete is innocent. I have a new level of understanding now and understanding why many don't.
yeah - you really need to look no further than how some people even here at the off-topic board react to women..

the most important things we can say to women who have been sexually assaulted is:

- I believe you.
- it's not your fault.
- this should've never happened to you.
- you're not alone, people care about you.

The best thing you can do is to listen.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next