Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Rubio admits it. Tax cuts will cost social security and medicare to be cut.

+2
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
6 posters

Go down

So Rubio admits it.  Tax cuts will cost social security and medicare to be cut.  Empty So Rubio admits it. Tax cuts will cost social security and medicare to be cut.

Post by DWags Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 12:51

Good for him. He's honest. When a tax cut will raise the deficit 1.7 trillion, you need to.

https://www.newsweek.com/tax-plan-social-security-medicare-welfare-republicans-rubio-729133
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So Rubio admits it.  Tax cuts will cost social security and medicare to be cut.  Empty Re: So Rubio admits it. Tax cuts will cost social security and medicare to be cut.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 13:04

true - at least he's honest about wanting to destroy America.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So Rubio admits it.  Tax cuts will cost social security and medicare to be cut.  Empty Re: So Rubio admits it. Tax cuts will cost social security and medicare to be cut.

Post by DWags Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 14:17

And he's honest about who destroyed it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 14:21

I saw some scary shit the other day about how the US is about to past the point of no return with debt and the amount we are going to have to just pay off in interests. I think this county is fucked.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 18:52

steveschneider wrote:I saw some scary shit the other day about how the US is about to past the point of no return with debt and the amount we are going to have to just pay off in interests. I think this county is fucked.

No

Reverse the tax giveaways.
US deficit wasn't exploding before Bush2 two tax cuts.

If the dumbfucks that make up the majority of voters buy the GOP bullshit I hope they die in their kids homes or on the streets wearing their MAGA hats.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 18:56

steveschneider wrote:I saw some scary shit the other day about how the US is about to past the point of no return with debt and the amount we are going to have to just pay off in interests. I think this county is fucked.

I have one question: Who's going to make us pay?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 19:06

Rocinante wrote:

I have one question: Who's going to make us pay?

Ourselves, which is where most of that debt is owed.

People like to think of the national debt like a credit card that has to be paid back. That’s not how any of this works but it makes for scarier sound bites that way.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 19:51

Exactly. Fuck us.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 20:41

GRR Spartan wrote:

No

Reverse the tax giveaways.
US deficit wasn't exploding before Bush2 two tax cuts.

If the dumbfucks that make up the majority of voters buy the GOP bullshit I hope they die in their kids homes or on the streets wearing their MAGA hats.

Here’s the thread I was referring to. #5 is the most alarming. Some good back and forth in the comments as well.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down