Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's funny how The Situation can get prison for tax evasion, but

4 posters

Go down

It's funny how The Situation can get prison for tax evasion, but Empty It's funny how The Situation can get prison for tax evasion, but

Post by Rocinante 10/5/2018, 6:13 pm

The revelations about Trump (not surprising) get a collective shrug.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's funny how The Situation can get prison for tax evasion, but Empty Re: It's funny how The Situation can get prison for tax evasion, but

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 10/5/2018, 6:18 pm

It’s actually amazing how little anyone cares.

I guess it’s just because liberals already assumed that and processed it years ago and republicans.... well they just don’t give a fuck. So there’s really no one left to be outraged by this.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's funny how The Situation can get prison for tax evasion, but Empty Re: It's funny how The Situation can get prison for tax evasion, but

Post by steveschneider 10/5/2018, 6:32 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It’s actually amazing how little anyone cares.

I guess it’s just because liberals already assumed that and processed it years ago and republicans.... well they just don’t give a fuck. So there’s really no one left to be outraged by this.

This country rarely prosecuted white collar criminals or famous people. Doubtful there will be any accountability for trump so oh well.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/5/2018, 6:34 pm

When a Republican gets caught not paying taxes, it’s gaming a corrupt system made up of outdated laws and voluminous, confusing codes. When a Dem does it, they’re a cheat and a deadbeat.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Double post

Last edited by tGreenWay on 10/5/2018, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Triple post
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 10/5/2018, 6:36 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It’s actually amazing how little anyone cares.

This country rarely prosecuted white collar criminals or famous people. Doubtful there will be any accountability for trump so oh well.

I don’t know if you heard about the whole Manafort thing or not in one of those newspapers (sorry man that was such a stupid thing to say it’s just going to keep coming back) but it was kind of a big deal.

They don’t care about white collar crimes as long as the person keeps being a real estate developer reality star. Once you become president.... well I guess we’ll see. But prosecuting isn’t really what I was talking about anyway.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 10/5/2018, 6:52 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I don’t know if you heard about the whole Manafort thing or not in one of those newspapers (sorry man that was such a stupid thing to say it’s just going to keep coming back) but it was kind of a big deal.

They don’t care about white collar crimes as long as the person keeps being a real estate developer reality star. Once you become president.... well I guess we’ll see. But prosecuting isn’t really what I was talking about anyway.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/paul-manafort-aside-white-collar-crimes-just-arent-being-prosecuted-anymore/2018/08/06/2eedac50-99b3-11e8-b60b-1c897f17e185_story.html?utm_term=.66a8e9f08d65
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 10/5/2018, 6:54 pm

steveschneider wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/paul-manafort-aside-white-collar-crimes-just-arent-being-prosecuted-anymore/2018/08/06/2eedac50-99b3-11e8-b60b-1c897f17e185_story.html?utm_term=.66a8e9f08d65

I’m not clicking on that knowing that it’s not addressing the issue of it’s the president not a real estate developer clown. And it still isn’t even what I was talking about
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 10/5/2018, 6:57 pm

steveschneider wrote:

I’m not clicking on that knowing that it’s not addressing the issue of it’s the president not a real estate developer clown. And it still isn’t even what I was talking about

Good.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down