Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"?

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? Empty What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-19, 12:44

per the mainstream media:

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 934e4cdb1262eb9124acf1e7778acc36

Migrants reach Guatemala border town as Mexico braces for potential mass crossing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? Empty Re: What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"?

Post by Rocinante on 2018-10-19, 13:04

I am just glad I'm nowhere near the border. Those people look so scary.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? Empty Re: What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-19, 13:21

Rocinante wrote:I am just glad I'm nowhere near the border. Those people look so scary.
they're coming for our stuff.

I'm terrified.

I need to government to save me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-10-19, 13:25

Rocinante wrote:I am just glad I'm nowhere near the border.  Those people look so scary.
You think that’s gonna stop MS13??? Lol you poor gullible fool.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2018-10-19, 13:27

I think this country is going to reach a breaking point on all of this. There's a spectacle every day that is damaging and negative, the truth is constantly under assault and decency & norms keep eroding. I'm very concerned. I do hope the Dems win the house and can start bringing some much needed over sight and accountability to all of this.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-19, 13:47

steveschneider wrote:I think this country is going to reach a breaking point on all of this. There's a spectacle every day that is damaging and negative, the truth is constantly under assault and decency & norms keep eroding.  I'm very concerned. I do hope the Dems win the house and can start bringing some much needed over sight and accountability to all of this.
ya gotta love the racist, crime-riddled future, "they're coming for your stuff" hysteria the right and the media is trying to promote ahead of the midterms, though.

while I agree with your overall sentiment, at least it's fun to laugh at the paranoid types that are scared of their own shadow.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-10-19, 13:49

Waiting patiently for LWS's reaction.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2018-10-19, 14:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I think this country is going to reach a breaking point on all of this. There's a spectacle every day that is damaging and negative, the truth is constantly under assault and decency & norms keep eroding.  I'm very concerned. I do hope the Dems win the house and can start bringing some much needed over sight and accountability to all of this.
ya gotta love the racist, crime-riddled future, "they're coming for your stuff" hysteria the right and the media is trying to promote ahead of the midterms, though.

while I agree with your overall sentiment, at least it's fun to laugh at the paranoid types that are scared of their own shadow.

I think Trump understands how to create a spectacle and the media thrives on it. He's playing them like a finely tuned fiddle and I forget who I saw that discussed it but the goal is to just flood the headlines with noise.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-19, 14:44

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I think Trump understands how to create a spectacle and the media thrives on it. He's playing them like a finely tuned fiddle and I forget who I saw that discussed it but the goal is to just flood the headlines with noise.
they love him - that's why they worked so hard to get him elected. He's good for business.

(neither of them care about the country - they only care about ratings).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-10-19, 14:50

I plan on hiring them at my farm down in Iowa. I'll pay them under the table and with the money I save, I'll donate it to the Republican party of Iowa. Hopefully when the subsidy comes in from the federal government, where we get 1.67 back for every buck we give the feds, plus that nice 12 billion dollars from those dem states like Cali and NY and Ill, so Trump can keep his tariff on China, and I can hire an illegal who will maybe rape or kill some girl and we can blame the brown people and yell at the dems and get re-elected and do this over and over and over again.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-19, 14:59

DWags wrote:I plan on hiring them at my farm down in Iowa.  I'll pay them under the table and with the money I save, I'll donate it to the Republican party of Iowa.  Hopefully when the subsidy comes in from the federal government, where we get 1.67 back for every buck we give the feds, plus that nice 12 billion dollars from those dem states like Cali and NY and Ill, so Trump can keep his tariff on China, and I can hire an illegal who will maybe rape or kill  some girl and we can blame the brown people and yell at the dems and get re-elected and do this over and over and over again.  
What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 502811600

what makes me laugh is that the same paranoid folks who run around in hysterics, scared that the brown people are coming for them.. are the same patriots who need to take a loaded gun with them everywhere they go.. for that very reason.

so.. if they're carrying their loaded sex toy around with them.. shouldn't they feel safe from the brown people? What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 2599972566

then there are folks like me.. never held a gun in my life.. who figure these people are just looking for a better opportunity like the rest of us would under the same circumstances... and I figure America is a lot safer with them here than we are with all of the religious extremist GOP types who promote sexual assault, violence, misogyny and bigotry.

people are weird.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-10-21, 10:03

Claymores
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-21, 16:09

BROWN PEOPLE ARE COMING FOR YOUR STUFF!!

(two weeks before the midterms) What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-22, 08:12

uh oh - now there's a second caravan coming for us!! Shocked

As the massive migrant caravan pushes toward the southern U.S. border, a second group of about 1,000 people from Honduras is rushing to join the main group -- which reportedly has swelled its ranks with several people who've already been deported.

The caravan, which has around 5,000 to 7,000 members, was on the move again Monday morning, departing the southern Mexico city of Tapachula. The smaller group trailing it entered Guatemala from Honduras late Sunday, according to the Associated Press.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-10-22, 08:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:uh oh - now there's a second caravan coming for us!! Shocked

As the massive migrant caravan pushes toward the southern U.S. border, a second group of about 1,000 people from Honduras is rushing to join the main group -- which reportedly has swelled its ranks with several people who've already been deported.

The caravan, which has around 5,000 to 7,000 members, was on the move again Monday morning, departing the southern Mexico city of Tapachula. The smaller group trailing it entered Guatemala from Honduras late Sunday, according to the Associated Press.

Is this going to be worse than the African killer bees that were going to take us out back in the 90's?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-22, 08:59

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:uh oh - now there's a second caravan coming for us!! Shocked

Is this going to be worse than the African killer bees that were going to take us out back in the 90's?
I don't know.

but I'm scared.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe on 2018-10-22, 10:24

I'm clearing the corner near my house of parked cars and other riff raff... I'm still waiting for the taco truck I was promised.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-22, 10:25

(copy and paste from the mainstream media):

Fox's Newt Gingrich warns that civilization will end if migrant caravan is allowed to cross the border

Gingrich: "You can't have thousands and thousands and thousands of people decide to break the law and have any expectation that civilization is going to withstand it."

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe on 2018-10-22, 10:27

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

EBOLA!!!

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? UnsungCreepyHomalocephale-small
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe on 2018-10-22, 10:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:(copy and paste from the mainstream media):

Fox's Newt Gingrich warns that civilization will end if migrant caravan is allowed to cross the border

Gingrich: "You can't have thousands and thousands and thousands of people decide to break the law and have any expectation that civilization is going to withstand it."

Said the party of tax cheats...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-22, 10:48

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:(copy and paste from the mainstream media):

Said the party of tax cheats...
yeah, but.. ummm.. brown people.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-22, 10:52

here's another picture of the caravan..

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? Tdy_news_gabe_caravan_181022_1920x1080.focal-580x290

Migrant caravan of 7,000 continues through Mexico toward US

Some 7,000 migrants hoping to escape violence and poverty in Central America and take refuge in the U.S. have been stopped in Mexico.

I could be wrong, but they look fairly orderly - they're all kinda walking in a straight line, over on the side of the road.. What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-10-22, 11:23

Maybe Jesus is in that group. It's a lot more likely than him returning as a rich white kid from Colorado Springs. That would be Damian.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-10-22, 11:30

The president talking about using the military to stop them. This will end well.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-22, 11:34

Rocinante wrote:The president talking about using the military to stop them. This will end well.
he and the mainstream media are willing to do anything to get the knuckle-draggers out to vote in 2 weeks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-22, 12:22

the mainstream media isn't even hiding it anymore.. What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 502811600

Matthew Gertz
‏Verified account @MattGertz

Fox's Chris Stirewalt says the quiet part loud: The caravan is good for Republicans because "you have video every day of a scary-looking thing, a mob of humanity driving towards the U.S. southern borders."

I'm kinda sad.. it was more fun to mock them when they weren't quite as open about their hate-filled racism and bigotry.

No What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-22, 12:27

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 982f89384a4a562438d77f218b752072

Dude.. they're behind you.. watch out!!!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-10-22, 12:51

Can you imagine what it would take for you to start WALKING toward another country you knew was over a thousand miles away? Walking away from everything and everyone you know because WALKING over a thousand miles to a country where you have no idea what you will do to survive is a better alternative than staying at home?

Yet these are evil people coming to destroy America.

I feel like half this country is a different species than I am. One that has no capacity for empathy at all.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-22, 12:59

Rocinante wrote:Can you imagine what it would take for you to start WALKING toward another country you knew was over a thousand miles away?  Walking away from everything and everyone you know because WALKING over a thousand miles to a country where you have no idea what you will do to survive is a better alternative than staying at home?

Yet these are evil people coming to destroy America.

I feel like half this country is a different species than I am.  One that has no capacity for empathy at all.
heck - people in America order McDonald's to be delivered.. What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 502811600

hate, bigotry and racism are powerful attributes for the christian right.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-10-22, 13:04

Even the "liberal" NYT readers are saying to close the borders. This makes me sad.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-22, 13:06

Rocinante wrote:Even the "liberal" NYT readers are saying to close the borders. This makes me sad.
I don't trust anyone that relies on the mainstream media for their 'news'.

so, yeah, might make you sad.. but it can't be surprising.

the right wing knuckle-draggers and the mainstream media are coordinating this with the midterms - to get the racists out to the polls. They know what works for them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-10-22, 20:20

This might be a well paid and organized event two weeks before an election. I’m guessing it is. Well done again republicans.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-23, 07:42

DWags wrote:This might be a well paid and organized event two weeks before an election. I’m guessing it is. Well done again republicans.
yep - republicans and the mainstream media tried the "scary black men are spitting on the brave US troops during your favorite song" NFL thing.. didn't really take, I guess... and Nike posted record sales.

so they dug deeper down into their bag of racist tricks.. "THE CARAVAN"!! What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 1550444538 What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-23, 07:45

on the top of a mainstream media site..

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 4a6fb6e305213fe554001b998d4b7fca

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 502811600  What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 502811600  What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-23, 12:50

so I guess the caravan full of scary brown people is still, like, 1100 miles away from the Land of the Free, Home of the Terrified.

how are they supposed to get here and commit voter fraud in 14 days??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-10-23, 13:17

Oh my god, they are giving them TOILET PAPER!!!! THE HUMAINTY!!! SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-23, 13:40

Rocinante wrote:Oh my god, they are giving them TOILET PAPER!!!! THE HUMAINTY!!! SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

I saw a picture (not sure if was real or not) of folks in a Mexican neighborhood leaving clothes and food out for them.. what kind of christians are they??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2018-10-25, 07:16

The media can’t resist saturating us with one of Trumps spectacles.

[tw]1055164642744356864[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-10-25, 07:36

steveschneider wrote:The media can’t resist saturating us with one of Trumps spectacles.

Taken directly from Bobby Sak.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-25, 08:05

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:The media can’t resist saturating us with one of Trumps spectacles.

Taken directly from Bobby Sak.
dude is stealing my content.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum