Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-12-14, 09:41

a diseased-riddle thug coming to kill your family and take your job died in ICE custody..

oh - wait.. it was a 7 year old girl.

A 7-year-old girl who crossed the U.S.-Mexico border with her father last week died after being taken into the custody of the U.S. Border Patrol, federal immigration authorities confirmed Thursday.

The Washington Post reports the girl died of dehydration and shock more than eight hours after she was arrested by agents near Lordsburg, New Mexico.

I'm sure the fine "pro life" members of the board will be upset by the death of a little girl being held captive by their christian government.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"?

Post by Guest on 2018-12-15, 17:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:a diseased-riddle thug coming to kill your family and take your job died in ICE custody..

A 7-year-old girl who crossed the U.S.-Mexico border with her father last week died after being taken into the custody of the U.S. Border Patrol, federal immigration authorities confirmed Thursday.

The Washington Post reports the girl died of dehydration and shock more than eight hours after she was arrested by agents near Lordsburg, New Mexico.

I'm sure the fine "pro life" members of the board will be upset by the death of a little girl being held captive by their christian government.

LOL, typical Bob. Blames the government for a death caused by her family dragging her across the desert. Fuck the facts if they don't fit your narrative.

CNN unravels political narrative of 7 year old immigrant dying, Democrats hardest hit

As we have covered, Hillary Clinton attempted to lay blame at the feet of US authorities. And now in true don’t-let-a-crisis-go-to-waste fashion a number of other Democrats are trying to gain leverage by politicizing this family’s tragedy.

CNN lays out the facts in timeline fashion, and they show that the 7 year old’s physcial distress was evident before the family was processed. As soon as her condition was realized steps were taken to save her, but she was too far into her condition to save.

When initially detained they were asked about medical care. Jakelin’s father signed a form saying all were healthy.

Just hours later while being transported Jakelin was found to be vomiting and ill. Once they arrived at the facility she had stopped breathing. With a 105 temperature she was twice revived by paramedics.

In need of emergency care Jakelin was airlifted to a hospital in El Paso.

At the hospital she was revived a third time. She was found to have a swollen brain, and suffered liver failure.

Hours later the child passed away, a result of sepsis shock.

Not included in the timeline piece is a record of the days leading to the family crossing our border at a remote locale in New Mexico. It is estimated the 7 year old may have gone days without food and water prior to being detained. Malnurishment and dehydration do not occur in in the short time she had been detained. And Jakelin’s family was never held in a facility

Rant on Bob.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-12-15, 18:51

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:a diseased-riddle thug coming to kill your family and take your job died in ICE custody..

LOL, typical Bob. Blames the government for a death caused by her family dragging her across the desert. Fuck the facts if they don't fit your narrative.

CNN unravels political narrative of 7 year old immigrant dying, Democrats hardest hit

As we have covered, Hillary Clinton attempted to lay blame at the feet of US authorities. And now in true don’t-let-a-crisis-go-to-waste fashion a number of other Democrats are trying to gain leverage by politicizing this family’s tragedy.

CNN lays out the facts in timeline fashion, and they show that the 7 year old’s physcial distress was evident before the family was processed. As soon as her condition was realized steps were taken to save her, but she was too far into her condition to save.

When initially detained they were asked about medical care. Jakelin’s father signed a form saying all were healthy.

Just hours later while being transported Jakelin was found to be vomiting and ill. Once they arrived at the facility she had stopped breathing. With a 105 temperature she was twice revived by paramedics.

At the hospital she was revived a third time. She was found to have a swollen brain, and suffered liver failure.

Not included in the timeline piece is a record of the days leading to the family crossing our border at a remote locale in New Mexico. It is estimated the 7 year old may have gone days without food and water prior to being detained. Malnurishment and dehydration do not occur in in the short time she had been detained. And Jakelin’s family was never held in a facility

Rant on Bob.

thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-12-15, 18:53

LooseGoose wrote:

Rant on Bob.

How could this be? I clearly read these caravans of people were being sponsored by Bezos and big donor democrats. Are you saying conditions in those countries are so bad parents would risk the lives of their families to leave? That’s not what was said before the election.

Fact is the piece of shit republicans are not pro life at all. They’re evil lying scum. I can’t put it any other way.

Kids are dying. We’re America let’s do something god damn it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-12-15, 19:44

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Rant on Bob.

How could this be? I clearly read these caravans of people were being sponsored by Bezos and big donor democrats. Are you saying conditions in those countries are so bad parents would risk the lives of their families to leave? That’s not what was said before the election.

Fact is the piece of shit republicans are not pro life at all. They’re evil lying scum. I can’t put it any other way.

Kids are dying. We’re America let’s do something god damn it.
yep.

It's always fun watching republicans get all misty-eyed when talking about how "pro-life" they are.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2018-12-15, 20:53

LooseGoose wrote: Fuck the facts if they don't fit your narrative.

Do I need to point out the irony in you saying that...or will you figure it out on your own?

Let me know.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2018-12-16, 10:12

It's a tragedy that this little girl died. Based on the information I've seen, it seems like she was on death's door before she came in contact with any US officials. Framing the story as she died in US custody makes it seem like the US custody caused her death, which is obviously misleading. I don't support misleading headlines.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-12-16, 10:31

Cameron wrote:It's a tragedy that this little girl died. Based on the information I've seen, it seems like she was on death's door before she came in contact with any US officials. Framing the story as she died in US custody makes it seem like the US custody caused her death, which is obviously misleading. I don't support misleading headlines.

Agree. Her parents took a huge risk. The risk was not rewarded. They gambled with their daughters life. It would actually be a shame if they were rewarded with citizenship at this point.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-12-16, 13:06

I almost admire the way y'all trust the government and the mainstream media.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-12-16, 19:25

There’s more to be told in this girl’s death. I’ll wait for the autopsy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-12-16, 19:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I almost admire the way y'all trust the government and the mainstream media.

I never said she was a terrorist or bad hombre. But her parents made a really really bad choice.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-12-16, 19:54

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I almost admire the way y'all trust the government and the mainstream media.

I never said she was a terrorist or bad hombre. But her parents made a really really bad choice.
I know, man.

I'm just saying that I trust her family more than I trust the US govt, the mainstream media or Goose.

RIP to this sweet little girl.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-12-16, 22:22

kingstonlake wrote:

How can you possibly know that?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-12-17, 06:50

Rocinante wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

maybe the "news" shows or via the hard-hitting, fact-based mainstream media?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-12-17, 11:03

Rocinante wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Because she's not alive and as a parent thats job 1?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-12-17, 11:16

kingstonlake wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Because she's not alive and as a parent thats job 1?

You have to know that that's a huge oversimplification. The left Guatemala for a reason, not on a whim. Like I said, the story of her death seems strange. The initial interview did not reveal anything. According to the processing agents, she seemed fine. The father says she was fed and hydrated. It may be something acute that nobody saw coming. There will be an autopsy report.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2018-12-17, 23:45

Fuck the facts if they don't fit your narrative.
Quote from Goose

Looky Looky  The friendly pie making grandpa from Mio's happy face is melting

Goose has been whining about FAKE NEWS for over 2 years.

So many alleged Right to Life advocates can't come to grips with the fact that once the deceased 7 year old Guatemalan girl was in the US and in US Border Patrol custody her health and well being became our responsibility.

Maybe dead children who entered the US illegally are supposed to be as acceptable as dead children from school shootings.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-12-22, 12:02

Still waiting on our patriotic pro-life republicans to mourn the death of the little girl who died in custody of their government.

Oh, wait. She was brown. Nevermind.

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-12-25, 14:36

Congrats, pro-life patriots.. another dead brown kid is dead at the border.

I'm sure you're saddened. What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? - Page 4 502811600

Caution: mainstream media link below

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c2277efe4b0407e907e5dbb
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-12-25, 14:41

Did he actually ask a 7 year old if she still believed in santa Claus, on the phone?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-12-25, 15:04

Yes that happened.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-12-25, 15:53

Rocinante wrote:Yes that happened.

Jesus. He's either senile or the stupidest human alive. There is no way he graduated from high school let alone college. I refuse to believe it. You'll never convince me.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-12-25, 16:26

The guy is a fucking mutant. What the hell is wrong with his brain?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-12-25, 18:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The guy is a fucking mutant. What the hell is wrong with his brain?
in all honesty, he only is what he is: a racist, bigoted sexual predator who mocks disabled people and oversees the deaths of brown children. Anyone with a shred of human dignity has known that all along.

The folks I'm more befuddled by are the MAGA Goose types who enable it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-12-25, 19:31

I guess we should consider it a Christmas miracle that he didn't say he'd be dating the seven year old in 11 years.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-12-25, 21:31

kingstonlake wrote:I guess we should consider it a Christmas miracle that he didn't say he'd be dating the seven year old in 8 years.
FTFY
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-12-25, 21:47

Gift from my kids boyfriend. Stress relief

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? - Page 4 38671b10

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? - Page 4 Cf94ff10

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-12-25, 22:58

kingstonlake wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Yes that happened.

Jesus. He's either senile or the stupidest human alive. There is no way he graduated from high school let alone college. I refuse to believe it. You'll never convince me.

So he didn’t ruin it for her, and she got what she wanted for Christmas. And since she doesn’t know what “marginal” means, and the president is a mush mouthed idiot, she still believes.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/25/meet-the-kid-trump-questioned-about-believing-in-santa/amp/
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-12-26, 00:58

Rocinante wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

So he didn’t ruin it for her, and she got what she wanted for Christmas. And since she doesn’t know what “marginal” means, and the president is a mush mouthed idiot, she still believes.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/25/meet-the-kid-trump-questioned-about-believing-in-santa/amp/
I’m not an expert at child psychology but I’m pretty sure that she’s gonna put the pieces together
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-12-26, 04:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I’m not an expert at child psychology but I’m pretty sure that she’s gonna put the pieces together

It's not uncommon for one child to ask another if they believe in Santa. I'm now convinced he was hittng on her.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2018-12-26, 11:50

Yep, looks like that damned Trump and his minions neglected this poor child.

The following timeline, based on an understanding of the facts at this stage, is in local time, Mountain Standard Time.

On December 18, at approximately 1300 hours, an eight year-old child was apprehended with his father at 3.29 miles west of the Paso Del Norte Port of Entry in El Paso, Texas for illegal entry.

Driving distance from that apprehension location to Paso Del Norte Port (PDT) is less than 15 minutes; however, groups may be detained in the field until transportation becomes available.

On December 18, at approximately 1639 hours, the father and child were transferred to the PDT processing center.

While detained at PDT, the child and his father were provided hot food, snacks, juice, and water, and the agents logged six welfare checks.

On December 20, at 1200 hours, the child and his father were transferred to El Paso Border Patrol Station (EPS).
From December 20 to December 22, the child and his father were provided with showers, food, juice, and water, and the agents logged 17 welfare checks.

On December 22, at approximately 2317 hours, U.S. Border Patrol transferred the child and father to the Alamogordo Border Patrol Station (ALA) to finalize processing. The child and his father were transferred because of capacity levels at the El Paso Station.

On December 23, at approximately 0108 hours, the child and his father arrived at the Alamogordo Station.
Upon arrival, the child and his father were provided with personal hygiene products and meals, and they received several welfare checks.

On December 24, at about 0539 hours, a placement request for the child and his father was e-mailed to Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Enforcement and Removal Operations’ family placement inbox.

On December 24, at approximately 0900 hours, a processing agent noticed that the child was coughing and appeared to have glossy eyes.
On December 24, at approximately 0930 hours, based on the agents’ observations, the child and his father were transferred to GCRMC with possible influenza symptoms.

On December 24, at about 1130 hours, hospital staff conducted several tests on the child for strep throat.
On December 24, at about 1245 hours, the child was given a diagnosis of common cold and given Tylenol.
On December 24, at about 1320 hours, the child was evaluated for release and found to have a 103 degree fever and was held for continued observation.

On December 24, at about 1450 hours, the child was released from the ER with a prescription for amoxicillin and Ibuprofen.
The child and his father were transported to temporary holding at the Highway 70 checkpoint. While at the checkpoint, the child and his father were offered and accepted a hot meal.
At about 1700, agents provided the child with a dose of the prescribed medication as ordered by the medical staff and agents conducted several welfare checks that evening.

On December 24 at 1900 hours, the child appeared to be nauseous and vomited. Agents were aware of this and helped clean up the vomit.
His father declined further medical assistance as the child had been feeling better.

On December 24, at about 2200 hours, the child appeared lethargic and nauseous again.
As no EMT was on-duty, out of caution, agents made the decision to return the child and his father to GCRMC.

On December 24, during transportation to the hospital the boy began to vomit and he lost consciousness.

At 2307 hours, radio traffic indicated that the agent had arrived at GCRMC where he was met by hospital staff.
The GCRMC staff were unable to revive the child and pronounced him deceased at 2348 hours on December 24, 2018.
The child’s body will be transported to Alamogordo Funeral Home pending transfer to Albuquerque for autopsy.

The Guatemalan Consulate was contacted at 0740 hours on December 25, 2018. The father is currently detained at the Alamogordo Station pending transfer to ICE ERO. He has spoken to his spouse in Guatemala and the Guatemalan Consulate.

*Welfare check definition: Agent directly observes all detainees are safe and secure, and attends to any issues observed or relayed by those detained.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/12/25/cbp-shares-additional-information-about-recent-passing-guatemalan-child
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-12-26, 12:22

LooseGoose wrote:Yep, looks like that damned Trump and his minions neglected this poor child.

The following timeline, based on an understanding of the facts at this stage, is in local time, Mountain Standard Time.

On December 18, at approximately 1300 hours, an eight year-old child was apprehended with his father at 3.29 miles west of the Paso Del Norte Port of Entry in El Paso, Texas for illegal entry.

Driving distance from that apprehension location to Paso Del Norte Port (PDT) is less than 15 minutes; however, groups may be detained in the field until transportation becomes available.

On December 18, at approximately 1639 hours, the father and child were transferred to the PDT processing center.

While detained at PDT, the child and his father were provided hot food, snacks, juice, and water, and the agents logged six welfare checks.

On December 20, at 1200 hours, the child and his father were transferred to El Paso Border Patrol Station (EPS).
From December 20 to December 22, the child and his father were provided with showers, food, juice, and water, and the agents logged 17 welfare checks.

On December 22, at approximately 2317 hours, U.S. Border Patrol transferred the child and father to the Alamogordo Border Patrol Station (ALA) to finalize processing. The child and his father were transferred because of capacity levels at the El Paso Station.

On December 23, at approximately 0108 hours, the child and his father arrived at the Alamogordo Station.
Upon arrival, the child and his father were provided with personal hygiene products and meals, and they received several welfare checks.

On December 24, at about 0539 hours, a placement request for the child and his father was e-mailed to Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Enforcement and Removal Operations’ family placement inbox.

On December 24, at approximately 0900 hours, a processing agent noticed that the child was coughing and appeared to have glossy eyes.
On December 24, at approximately 0930 hours, based on the agents’ observations, the child and his father were transferred to GCRMC with possible influenza symptoms.

On December 24, at about 1130 hours, hospital staff conducted several tests on the child for strep throat.
On December 24, at about 1245 hours, the child was given a diagnosis of common cold and given Tylenol.
On December 24, at about 1320 hours, the child was evaluated for release and found to have a 103 degree fever and was held for continued observation.

On December 24, at about 1450 hours, the child was released from the ER with a prescription for amoxicillin and Ibuprofen.
The child and his father were transported to temporary holding at the Highway 70 checkpoint. While at the checkpoint, the child and his father were offered and accepted a hot meal.
At about 1700, agents provided the child with a dose of the prescribed medication as ordered by the medical staff and agents conducted several welfare checks that evening.

On December 24 at 1900 hours, the child appeared to be nauseous and vomited. Agents were aware of this and helped clean up the vomit.
His father declined further medical assistance as the child had been feeling better.

On December 24, at about 2200 hours, the child appeared lethargic and nauseous again.
As no EMT was on-duty, out of caution, agents made the decision to return the child and his father to GCRMC.

On December 24, during transportation to the hospital the boy began to vomit and he lost consciousness.

At 2307 hours, radio traffic indicated that the agent had arrived at GCRMC where he was met by hospital staff.
The GCRMC staff were unable to revive the child and pronounced him deceased at 2348 hours on December 24, 2018.
The child’s body will be transported to Alamogordo Funeral Home pending transfer to Albuquerque for autopsy.

The Guatemalan Consulate was contacted at 0740 hours on December 25, 2018. The father is currently detained at the Alamogordo Station pending transfer to ICE ERO. He has spoken to his spouse in Guatemala and the Guatemalan Consulate.

*Welfare check definition: Agent directly observes all detainees are safe and secure, and attends to any issues observed or relayed by those detained.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/12/25/cbp-shares-additional-information-about-recent-passing-guatemalan-child
thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-12-26, 12:23

Oh, and "bump" as Goose - our resident misty-eyed pro-lifer - minimizes the deaths of two brown children.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-12-26, 13:02

There is an inherent lack of concern for immigrant well being while in US custody. It’s not a Trump thing, but his administration’s complete disregard for the welfare of migrants shines a bright light on it, as it should. The family separation policy was all Trump, the sending people back to Mexico to await asylum hearings is all Trump, the resurgence of racist tropes regarding immigrants is all Trump, the wall that Mexico will never fucking pay for us all Trump. The fact that a brighter light is shining on issues that have been screwed up prior to trump May be unfair in your eyes Goose, but the fuckhead deserves all the scrutiny he gets and more.

Electing this idiot preselident is one of the worst decisions Americans have ever made.

And the pee tape is real.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-12-26, 13:04

Rocinante wrote:There is an inherent lack of concern for immigrant well being while in US custody. It’s not a Trump thing, but his administration’s complete disregard for the welfare of migrants shines a bright light on it, as it should. The family separation policy was all Trump, the sending people back to Mexico to await asylum hearings is all Trump, the resurgence of racist tropes regarding immigrants is all Trump, the wall that Mexico will never fucking pay for us all Trump. The fact that a brighter light is shining on issues that have been screwed up prior to trump May be unfair in your eyes Goose, but the fuckhead deserves all the scrutiny he gets and more.

Electing this idiot preselident is one of the worst decisions Americans have ever made.

And the pee tape is real.
let's also remember that the racist, bigoted, pro-life christian sexual predator called brown people "animals" earlier this year.

So you can only expect so much from those who support him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2018-12-26, 17:51

Somehow I missed the Liberal outrage at de Blasio.....but then again he's a socialist, you expect people to die under his regime.

[tw]1077999943032496129[/tw]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2018-12-26, 18:18

LooseGoose wrote:Somehow I missed the Liberal outrage at de Blasio.....but then again he's a socialist, you expect people to die under his regime.

So you mean, they were at home or in foster care and had an open case with DCS. Yeah it’s exactly the same when a kid is free to do what he wants and dies as when he’s imprisoned and dies. You are fake news.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-12-26, 19:26

LooseGoose wrote:Somehow I missed the Liberal outrage at de Blasio.....but then again he's a socialist, you expect people to die under his regime.

You really don’t get the difference.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2018-12-26, 20:56

And of course the freak outs only happen because - TRUMP!

[tw]1077983916621885440[/tw]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-12-26, 21:45

LooseGoose wrote:And of course the freak outs only happen because - TRUMP!

[tw]1077983916621885440[/tw]
thanks for the mainstream media tweet.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum