Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"?

+15
GRR Spartan
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Frank Ricard
kingstonlake
NigelUno
AvgMSUJoe
Dr. Strangelove
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
19 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 26 Nov 2018 - 21:29

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: if I could be assured that a conservative wouldn't come bomb my house or kill the asylum-seeker (or my family), I'd take one in.

Of course, I'm "pro-life" and not a hate-filled racist christian bigot.

Just one Bob? Open the mansion gates!
kid moved out - he/she could stay in her room.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"?

Post by Rocinante Mon 26 Nov 2018 - 22:27

kingstonlake wrote:I gotta be honest. If a hoard of illegal immigrants are rushing the border I don't have a problem lobbing tear gas to deter them. Gotta be consistent. If I'm gonna ask conservatives how many babies they're gonna adopt if abortion is banned, I gotta ask a liberal how many illegal immigrants they want to house while their hearings are pending.

Okay. One vote for teagassing children. Cool.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 26 Nov 2018 - 22:45

Rocinante wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I gotta be honest. If a hoard of illegal immigrants are rushing the border I don't have a problem lobbing tear gas to deter them. Gotta be consistent. If I'm gonna ask conservatives how many babies they're gonna adopt if abortion is banned, I gotta ask a liberal how many illegal immigrants they want to house while their hearings are pending.

I hear ya but geez. Are we just supposed to just watch them cross? We literally have no ability to adequately detain them until they get a hearing. It's not fair to local communities that have to deal with it. I don't have a solution. Is it ideal to tear gas em? No. But at this time do we really want them here? Can we guarantee them due process? Can we be fair? It's a shit show here right now and thats our fault. Why even bother subject them to our idiotic process?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 26 Nov 2018 - 22:46

Rocinante wrote:

Is that some sort of tea bagging/tear gassing hybrid?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 26 Nov 2018 - 22:58

kingstonlake wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I hear ya but geez. Are we just supposed to just watch them cross? We literally have no ability to adequately detain them until they get a hearing. It's not fair to local communities that have to deal with it. I don't have a solution. Is it ideal to tear gas em? No. But at this time do we really want them here? Can we guarantee them due process? Can we be fair? It's a shit show here right now and thats our fault. Why even bother subject them to our idiotic process?

This is the falsehood spread by anti immigrant peeps. We do have a system to deal with them, immigration court. It works when there are enough immigration judges. The vast majority DO show up for their hearings.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 26 Nov 2018 - 23:10

Rocinante wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

This is the falsehood spread by anti immigrant peeps. We do have a system to deal with them, immigration court. It works when there are enough immigration judges. The vast majority DO show up for their hearings.

Are there?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 26 Nov 2018 - 23:17

kingstonlake wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Are there?

Apparently not.

http://trac.syr.edu/phptools/immigration/court_backlog/

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 26 Nov 2018 - 23:19

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? - Page 3 Captur12
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 8:19

kingstonlake wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

you know in dig ya, but this sounds like you're lapping up the racist, bigoted sexual predator/mainstream media talking points.

There are systems in place to handle people who are seeking asylum.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 10:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

you know in dig ya, but this sounds like you're lapping up the racist, bigoted sexual predator/mainstream media talking points.

I understand Bob but its broke. Cureently the system is "take number, get in line, you're number is 700,000...

I've always said throw the constitution out the window with gun laws. The constitution was written over 200 years ago and worthless with current gun technology and the modern day climate. Same goes for legal immigration. Those laws don't work based on a 200 year old document. We aren't built to properly take care of that many people seeking asylum. Both issues illustrate how stupid this country is.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 10:36

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you know in dig ya, but this sounds like you're lapping up the racist, bigoted sexual predator/mainstream media talking points.

I understand Bob but its broke.  Cureently the system is "take number, get in line, you're number is 700,000...

I've always said throw the constitution out the window with gun laws.  The constitution was written over 200 years ago and worthless with current gun technology and the modern day climate.  Same goes for legal immigration.  Those laws don't work based on a 200 year old document.  We aren't built to properly take care of that many people seeking asylum.  Both issues illustrate how stupid this country is.
we could strengthen our system if the current administration had the will to do so.

The racist deplorables didn't elect a white nationalist to allow asylum for brown people. They elected him to put brown children in cages and to tear gas and murder brown people as they attempt to enter the country. They have no interest in legal immigration and supporting the processes necessary to oversee it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 10:47

THERE it is! Guess how often tear gas was used at the border during Obama’s presidency (Hint: RIP Dem/media narrative)

It was OK with everyone when the LightBringer did it....same old story over and over.

The same tear-gas agent that the Trump administration is taking heat for deploying against a border mob this weekend is actually used fairly frequently — including more than once a month during the later years of President Barack Obama’s administration, according to Homeland Security data.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has used 2-chlorobenzylidene malononitrile, or CS, since 2010, and deployed it 26 times in fiscal 2012 and 27 times in 2013. The use dropped after that, but was still deployed three times in 2016, Mr. Obama’s final full year in office.
[…]
Border authorities also use another agent, pepper spray, frequently — including a decade-high record of 151 instances in 2013, also under Mr. Obama.

We all must have missed the outrage back then? Or they're faking the outrage now....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 10:48

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I understand Bob but its broke.  Cureently the system is "take number, get in line, you're number is 700,000...

I've always said throw the constitution out the window with gun laws.  The constitution was written over 200 years ago and worthless with current gun technology and the modern day climate.  Same goes for legal immigration.  Those laws don't work based on a 200 year old document.  We aren't built to properly take care of that many people seeking asylum.  Both issues illustrate how stupid this country is.
The constitution isn’t really what’s managing immigration policy and rules Kingston and the laws certainly aren’t based on a 200 year old document The constitution doesn’t even mention the word immigration. It does mention naturalization once which only grants the federal government the right to set the rules but certainly not what the rules actually are. 

The immigration process is too complicated and does need to be fixed, so it’s impossible for me to point to exactly what act covers it all because there isn’t one, but most of the policy that we see today was written through 1950-2002 I think.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 10:49

LooseGoose wrote:THERE it is! Guess how often tear gas was used at the border during Obama’s presidency (Hint: RIP Dem/media narrative)

It was OK with everyone when the LightBringer did it....same old story over and over.

The same tear-gas agent that the Trump administration is taking heat for deploying against a border mob this weekend is actually used fairly frequently — including more than once a month during the later years of President Barack Obama’s administration, according to Homeland Security data.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has used 2-chlorobenzylidene malononitrile, or CS, since 2010, and deployed it 26 times in fiscal 2012 and 27 times in 2013. The use dropped after that, but was still deployed three times in 2016, Mr. Obama’s final full year in office.
[…]
Border authorities also use another agent, pepper spray, frequently — including a decade-high record of 151 instances in 2013, also under Mr. Obama.

We all must have missed the outrage back then? Or they're faking the outrage now....
thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 10:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

The constitution isn’t really what’s managing immigration policy and rules Kingston and the laws certainly aren’t based on a 200 year old document The constitution doesn’t even mention the word immigration. It does mention naturalization once which only grants the federal government the right to set the rules but certainly not what the rules actually are. 

The immigration process is too complicated and does need to be fixed, so it’s impossible for me to point to exactly what act covers it all because there isn’t one, but most of the policy that we see today was written through 1950-2002 I think.
and I suspect that the racist, bigoted sexual predator would focus more on the immigration/naturalization process if he needed a new mail order bride.. in the meantime, brown people are not only political pawns in his disgusting game, but they also embody a life that is basically worthless to his "pro life" supporters.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 11:11

kingstonlake wrote:

Every law requires constitutional requirements are meant. There's a long line of laws starting around the late 1800's. It's up to the Fed's to set guidelines and even quotas. One thing is true no matter how bad both sides of the aisle have screwed this up. They've both played political football with a voting block and we're doing it now. Both sides have turned a bind eye as long as they're getting that voting block. So here we are. R's are playing tough now because they lost the Hispanic vote. So in reality it's gotten to the point where America doesn't have the infrastructure to properly handle or enforce the process humanely. And it won't get any better. How about setting a threshold until case backlog clears a certain number. I agree there's a process. But it doesn't work, its to slow, and encourages illegal entry.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 11:15

LooseGoose wrote:THERE it is! Guess how often tear gas was used at the border during Obama’s presidency (Hint: RIP Dem/media narrative)

[…]

I'm positive border patrol agents have always had the capability to use tear gas, probably standard issue. Could you let me know if the use was a directive under Obama? I'm curious. Were they told there was a pending invasion?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 11:27

kingstonlake wrote:

Every law requires constitutional requirements are meant.  There's a long line of laws starting around the late 1800's.  It's up to the Fed's to set guidelines and even quotas.  One thing is true no matter how bad both sides of the aisle have screwed this up.  They've both played political football with a voting block and we're doing it now.  Both sides have turned a bind eye as long as they're getting that voting block.  So here we are.  R's are playing tough now because they lost the Hispanic vote.  So in reality it's gotten to the point where America doesn't have the infrastructure to properly handle or enforce the process humanely.  And it won't get any better.  How about setting a threshold until case backlog clears a certain number.  I agree there's a process.  But it doesn't work, its to slow, and encourages illegal entry.
The only constitutional requirements are that the feds get to set the rules not the states and the 14th amendment, that’s what I mean.

Aside from that, I agree that the system does need to be fixed. There needs to be some kind of clear and concise “here’s what you need to do to go from living in Honduras to being a citizen here.” Even if there was a 50 item long list of things to be done, it needs to be understood ahead of time. A big part of the problem is the massive web of rules that we’ve created that very few (immigration attorneys, most of them at least) could actually navigate for someone successfully. That’s not right.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 11:56

looking forward to our fine, consistently "pro-life" advocates speaking about this...

A transgender asylum-seeker who fell sick and died while being held by Immigration and Customs Enforcement may have been beaten while in federal custody, according to an independent autopsy report released this week.

The body of 33-year-old trans woman Roxsana Hernández Rodriguez was marked by “deep bruises” and “contusions” consistent with “blows and/or kicks and possible strikes with a blunt object,” The Washington Post reported on Monday, citing the autopsy commissioned by Hernández’s family. Her wrists showed signs of extensive hemorrhaging, which the report said was “typical of handcuff injuries.”

Catuion: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 12:04

kingstonlake wrote:

Every law requires constitutional requirements are meant.  There's a long line of laws starting around the late 1800's.  It's up to the Fed's to set guidelines and even quotas.  One thing is true no matter how bad both sides of the aisle have screwed this up.  They've both played political football with a voting block and we're doing it now.  Both sides have turned a bind eye as long as they're getting that voting block.  So here we are.  R's are playing tough now because they lost the Hispanic vote.  So in reality it's gotten to the point where America doesn't have the infrastructure to properly handle or enforce the process humanely.  And it won't get any better.  How about setting a threshold until case backlog clears a certain number.  I agree there's a process.  But it doesn't work, its to slow, and encourages illegal entry.
The only constitutional requirements are that the feds get to set the rules not the states and the 14th amendment, that’s what I mean.

Aside from that, I agree that the system does need to be fixed. There needs to be some kind of clear and concise “here’s what you need to do to go from living in Honduras to being a citizen here.” Even if there was a 50 item long list of things to be done, it needs to be understood ahead of time. A big part of the problem is the massive web of rules that we’ve created that very few (immigration attorneys, most of them at least) could actually navigate for someone successfully. That’s not right.

Agreed. Right now the bottleneck of backlogged cases needs to be cleared. Hell, I'd support a clear plan like you said. Come up with one, get it passed and grant immediate citizenship to any of the 700,000 cases that are not a legitimate security risk. But again, theres the border issue. There needs to be a FIRM plan or law to deal with illegal crossings. If there can be a legitimate plan in black and white with requirements for citizenship or asylum in place, then no illegal crossings should be tolerated and dealt with accordingly. If there is going to be no wall or an open border you HAVE to enforce laws that prohibit crossing illegally.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 12:13

kingstonlake wrote:

Or...you can be a model from an Eastern European country, do a nude full frontal photo shoot with another woman, get a fishion gig, live in the US after your Green Card expires, catch the eye of a NYC real estate developer and have him pull strings to get an O-1 non-immigrant visa and EB-1 immigrant visa types, also known as “Genius visas”, are priority visas. These visas are issued by the USCIS to foreign citizens who are able to demonstrate “extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics” or a significant achievement in those areas.

Who knew posing to expose your bare brusts, tukhus, schmundie and marrying the right goy was an "extraordinary" talent.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 13:24

[…]

Bahaaa. So predictable.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 14:37

Rocinante wrote:

Bahaaa. So predictable.
What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? - Page 3 502811600

Goose loves him some mainstream media links designed to glorify the racist, bigoted sexual predator.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 17:00

Gotta get me some of that teargas. Can I buy it at Walmarts?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 17:29

Jake from State Farm wrote:Gotta get me some of that teargas. Can I buy it at Walmarts?
according to Fox News, it's the same stuff we put on nachos.. so, yeah....

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 13:15

Obama Blasts Trump's Use Of Tear Gas On Foreigners: 'Frankly, I Would Have Used A Drone Strike'

lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 13:19

LooseGoose wrote:Obama Blasts Trump's Use Of Tear Gas On Foreigners: 'Frankly, I Would Have Used A Drone Strike'

lol
thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 3 Dec 2018 - 16:38

any scary brown people come for you, your family or your job over the weekend??

thankfully, we stayed safe.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 12:28

Fox News headline:

Honduran woman, 19, in migrant caravan scales border wall to give birth in US after 2,000-mile trip

that's pretty impressive.. congratulations to this young lady and her newborn.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 12:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Fox News headline:

Honduran woman, 19, in migrant caravan scales border wall to give birth in US after 2,000-mile trip

"Perfect example of these lazy bums just tryin to take our welfare." - the 30 year old in Walmart that couldn't change out of her pajama pants.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 13:45

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Fox News headline:

"Perfect example of these lazy bums just tryin to take our welfare." - the 30 year old in Walmart that couldn't change out of her pajama pants.

it's amazing how stupid some (most) Americans are.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 18:13

So is Fox News just calling every person trying to get into the US from Mexico part of "the Caravan" now?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 20:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:So is Fox News just calling every person trying to get into the US from Mexico part of "the Caravan" now?
they're not big fans of brown people and neither are their viewers.

So, yes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 20:54

We just have to arrest the presidents and CEO’s of these companies that hire illegals and put them in jail. They’re paying them illegally, they need to go to prison. If they all would stop hiring illegals, the stream starts drying up.

We need to start with this guy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 7 Dec 2018 - 11:27

DWags wrote:We just have to arrest the presidents and CEO’s of these companies that hire illegals and put them in jail. They’re paying them illegally, they need to go to prison. If they all would stop hiring illegals, the stream starts drying up.

We need to start with this guy.
Those people have lawyers and lobbyists. The brown/beige do not.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2018 - 20:16

[tw]1072880422563037185[/tw]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed 12 Dec 2018 - 20:47

LooseGoose wrote:[tw]1072880422563037185[/tw]

And a wall would've dropped all those numbers to zero!!! Rolling Eyes
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 12 Dec 2018 - 20:52

LooseGoose wrote:[tw]1072880422563037185[/tw]
thanks for the mainstream media tweet.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 12 Dec 2018 - 20:54

You make it too easy, troll.

What Precautions Are You Taking To Protect Your Family From "The Caravan"? - Page 3 79f25f10
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 12 Dec 2018 - 21:18

Hey Goose - is Mexico still paying for your wall or is that just another lie the racist bigoted christian sexual predator told the deplorables?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next