Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which states will win the coming civil war?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which states will win the coming civil war?   - Page 2 Empty Re: Which states will win the coming civil war?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:01 pm

Kamala Harris.. I read that Debbie Wasserman Shultz's office was evacuated, too.

gotta love the good christian folks on the right.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which states will win the coming civil war?   - Page 2 Empty Re: Which states will win the coming civil war?

Post by steveschneider on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:10 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Kamala Harris.. I read that Debbie Wasserman Shultz's office was evacuated, too.

Update on Kamala Harris office I just saw says police investigated and it wasn’t a bomb.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:13 pm

[tw]1055139902994726913[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:34 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Kamala Harris.. I read that Debbie Wasserman Shultz's office was evacuated, too.

Update on Kamala Harris office I just saw says police investigated and it wasn’t a bomb.
good to hear.

(she has three things against her as far as the knuckle-draggin' deplorables go: she's a woman, she's black and she's intelligent).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:37 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

good to hear.

(she has three things against her as far as the knuckle-draggin' deplorables go: she's a woman, she's black and she's intelligent).

Well two out of three ain't bad Bob.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:18 pm

So the whiny bitches that is Trump's base seem to be talking more and more about civil war as their dumbfuck leader continues to make our country a laughing stock. What would it look like if everyone in Trump's base decided to rise up and go to war with everyone else? I'd imagine Trump's army would initially hold a few pockets in the flyover states until the national guard & military was mobilized to the hot spots and the dummies get wiped out.

I for one think this country could use a purge like this.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:23 pm

Problem with that is the number of active duty supporters Donnie has. They could turn on their orders and then they’d be well armed and trained. You’d also be asking a lot of soldiers, especially in the Natl Guard, to point their weapons at their own people in the area of the country where they were raised.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:26 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Problem with that is the number of active duty supporters Donnie has. They could turn on their orders and then they’d be well armed and trained. You’d also be asking a lot of soldiers, especially in the Natl Guard, to point their weapons at their own people in the area of the country where they were raised.

You sound like a separatist. I got my eye on you bro.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:34 pm

All kidding aside, I’ve been saying for twenty years the US will not stand. It will eventually be Balkanized. How far into the future that is, I don’t know. I’ve long figured one country would ban all abortion, and another would keep it legalized. The way religion has worked its way into every area of our lives, it might not just be abortion that splits us apart. Take, for example, Trump’s nominee for AG; Bill Barr rejects the notion of a separation of church and state. It’s mind bottling how many religious types believe the US should be more of a theocracy. Actually, it’s terrifying, and it goes against the very Constitution they hide behind to protect them government involvement in their faith. Idiots.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/12/trumps-attorney-general-pick-william-barr-rejects-separation-of-church-and-state/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/william-barr-trumps-attorney-general-pick-wanted-government-to-restrain-sexual-immorality
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:36 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Problem with that is the number of active duty supporters Donnie has. They could turn on their orders and then they’d be well armed and trained. You’d also be asking a lot of soldiers, especially in the Natl Guard, to point their weapons at their own people in the area of the country where they were raised.

You sound like a separatist. I got my eye on you bro.

You sound like a future member of the body count. Which states will win the coming civil war?   - Page 2 3836498553
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:37 pm

If that fake body builder strip club bouncer with an IQ equivalent of a 3rd grader is any indication, it'll end quickly. And hilariously.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:38 pm

I see a MAGA hat I kill the man wearing it. You tell 'em I'm coming, and hell's coming with me. HELL'S COMING WITH ME!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Also, I think Trump's base is dwindling to be honest. Take a look at our own resident MAGA champion just today telling us he no longer supports Trump. I think we're down to Goose and Stangelove as true believers any more.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:44 pm

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/08/24/the-militias-against-masks

Article on the Michigan Militia in the New Yorker. Will be reading this weekend putting it here for discussion.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe on Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:43 pm

Didn't read the above.... Wanted to add this to the conversation...
Det news poll, Whitmer approval at 59%
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe on Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:52 pm

Man, that has like chapters in it... Regardless, pretty much everything mid michiganders have lived through since March.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:44 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Man, that has like chapters in it... Regardless, pretty much everything mid michiganders have lived through since March.

Yep, it’s going to take an hour to read. Going to dive in this weekend.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum