Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 16 Empty Re: tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Post by steveschneider on Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:08 am

steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 16 Empty Re: tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:42 am

AOC is an incredible role model for our young girls.. heck, she's an incredible role model for all of us.

And if you ever wanted to know why Republicans have this irrational hatred for her, it's because of this. Their misogyny, hate-filled rhetoric, sexual violence toward women and disgust for powerful, independent women is no longer going unchecked.

she's an amazing lady.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:44 pm

I love her. I can’t wait until the machine grinds her down into a shell of her currently ideological self. Politics is grand.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:54 pm

Rocinante wrote:I love her. I can’t wait until the machine grinds her down into a shell of her currently ideological self. Politics is grand.

I don't know, I think she's the future. She's too talented. If anything 'grinds' her down it will be the fact that she has to win purple battle ground states and build coalitions to do so.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:37 pm

Mods, please add steve's name into the title of this thread. She's in his head big time.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:40 pm

Cameron wrote:Mods, please add steve's name into the title of this thread. She's in his head big time.

I've stated several times I think she has a bright future, maybe as a senator for NY.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:07 am

The freshman Congresswoman's work getting the Green Energy coalition to endorse and work for Senator Markey helped the 74 year old beat Kennedy in Tuesday's primary.

Some telling numbers of how in April, because of the COVID pandemic there was a real question if Markey could collect enough signatures to get on the primary ballot. As late as August there was polling showing Markey trailing Kennedy by 17 points yet on Election Day Markey won. Kennedy lost in his hometown of Boston and lost in Cambridge where Kennedy attended Harvard for his JD by a 4-1 margin.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/04/opinion/ed-markey-young-progressive-voters.html
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum