Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 16 Empty Re: tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Post by steveschneider on 2020-07-23, 11:08

steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 16 Empty Re: tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-07-23, 11:42

AOC is an incredible role model for our young girls.. heck, she's an incredible role model for all of us.

And if you ever wanted to know why Republicans have this irrational hatred for her, it's because of this. Their misogyny, hate-filled rhetoric, sexual violence toward women and disgust for powerful, independent women is no longer going unchecked.

she's an amazing lady.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2020-07-23, 13:44

I love her. I can’t wait until the machine grinds her down into a shell of her currently ideological self. Politics is grand.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-07-23, 13:54

Rocinante wrote:I love her. I can’t wait until the machine grinds her down into a shell of her currently ideological self. Politics is grand.

I don't know, I think she's the future. She's too talented. If anything 'grinds' her down it will be the fact that she has to win purple battle ground states and build coalitions to do so.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum