Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

+28
MattyFresh
AvgMSUJoe
Motown Spartan
MSU addict
CORNER BLITZ
Banks2Mason
Cameron
Nordic
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Heat Miser
duffy munn
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
Jake from State Farm
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Dr. Strangelove
The Pantry
aualum06
DWags
32 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 12 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by aualum06 2020-09-06, 09:17

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:2011 me is super excited

Yeah bears better watch out hes gonna for for 300
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 12 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by aualum06 2020-09-06, 09:21

Swift is hurt? When the f did this happen?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-09-06, 09:23

His 980 yards rushing last year were more than double any Lion last year. lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-09-06, 09:24

aualum06 wrote:Swift is hurt? When the f did this happen?

It’s part of his contract as a Lion.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-09-06, 10:38

kingstonlake wrote:His 980 yards rushing last year were more than double any Lion last year. lol!

The difference is, he wasn't running for his life. He could concentrate on finding holes. Lets see what happens in Detroit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-09-14, 19:04

[ig]CFIW5hZhuEH[/ig]
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-09-15, 11:07

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 12 502811600 tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 12 502811600

[ig]CFKN9pZBikv[/ig]
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-09-15, 12:23

Zoomers getting excited about the Lions? Silly kids don't know any better. I blame their parents.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-09-20, 20:08

Update: still fucking around

[ig]CFYIBvkFBLH[/ig]
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-20, 20:55

Firemattpatricia.com

Time to purchase this domain name?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-09-20, 21:17

steveschneider wrote:Firemattpatricia.com

Time to purchase this domain name?

The .com is taken, but you could purchase the .net, .org, .info, .biz, or .co. And may Pete Rozelle guide your hand.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-09-20, 22:06

Sellthelions.com is available too
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-09-20, 22:14

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Sellthelions.com is available too

I wonder if “Iswaynefontesstillalive?.com” available.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-09-20, 22:37

DWags wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:Sellthelions.com is available too

Or “pleasebobbylaynecalloffthecursedetroitissorry.com”
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-09-20, 22:44

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Or “pleasebobbylaynecalloffthecursedetroitissorry.com”

How about “fortheloveofgodpleasesellthelionsyougreedyfordassholes.com”?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-09-20, 23:14

With COVID my level of giving a shit was already low. After these two games I have no fucks to give. Let's go 0-16 again. Fuck it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-09-20, 23:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:With COVID my level of giving a shit was already low. After these two games I have no fucks to give. Let's go 0-16 again. Fuck it.

I’m just not feeling it either. It’s not just you or lions fans. It’s just different right now. Like it’s going to be one long exhibition season.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-21, 07:18

My sincere advice to the Lions is next time you have a coach that is actually able to pull off 7-9 wins you keep him and put the pressure on the gm and scouts to find better talent.

I forget who posted it but we are to the part where letting Stafford go is the humane thing to do. Should have done this for Megatron and Barry.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-09-21, 07:25

Blowing a 14-3 1st quarter lead probably happens a lot more than that stat would have you think, so losing four straight with double-digit leads is meh to me.

Aside from that, it's the Lions, so who cares.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-09-21, 07:59

Floyd Robertson wrote:Blowing a 14-3 1st quarter lead probably happens a lot more than that stat would have you think, so losing four straight with double-digit leads is meh to me.

Aside from that, it's the Lions, so who cares.

Steve this isn’t how giving up a team forever works. Leave and don’t come back please
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-21, 08:12

I’ll never forgive firing Caldwell and that opinion won’t change. I haven’t watched one second of Lions football so far including replay clips. I think I’m doing good.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-09-21, 08:14

Good then, but you need to stop talking about them or you’re still a lions super fan. You know who I don’t care about? The chargers. Not sure I know a single thing about the chargers. You know what I don’t post about, good or bad? The chargers. That’s how you know I’m a true not fan of the chargers.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-09-21, 08:22

steveschneider wrote:I’ll never forgive firing Caldwell and that opinion won’t change. I haven’t watched one second of Lions football so far including replay clips. I think I’m doing good.

Doesn't sound like you're doing good. Maybe ban yourself from this thread forever.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-21, 08:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I’ll never forgive firing Caldwell and that opinion won’t change. I haven’t watched one second of Lions football so far including replay clips. I think I’m doing good.

Doesn't sound like you're doing good. Maybe ban yourself from this thread forever.

My opinion about firing Caldwell is going to remain whether I'm a Lions fan or not. I'm not just going to erase that from my personal history.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-09-21, 08:55

steveschneider wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

My opinion about firing Caldwell is going to remain whether I'm a Lions fan or not. I'm not just going to erase that from my personal history.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 12 1o6695
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-09-21, 10:10

Would the Fords give these two guys another year because of covid?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-09-21, 10:22

DWags wrote:Would the Fords give these two guys another year because of covid?

This is the Fords we're talking about. They don't need a reason to keep screwing it up.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-09-21, 15:58

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:Would the Fords give these two guys another year because of covid?

This is the Fords we're talking about. They don't need a reason to keep screwing it up.

They apparently wanted to fire Patricia last year but chose to be patient and basically gave a playoff mandate
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-09-21, 18:50

The Lions should’ve hired Izzo when they had the chance.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-22, 09:55

aualum06 wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

They apparently wanted to fire Patricia last year but chose to be patient and basically gave a playoff mandate

That’s the problem they can’t identify that Patricia and Quinn are losers and incapable of going to the playoffs. Why give an ultimatum to two assholes that can’t do it?

Btw I think I’m close to finding an alt team. I don’t want to confirm it yet but I think I’m close.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-09-22, 10:00

steveschneider wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

That’s the problem they can’t identify that Patricia and Quinn are losers and incapable of going to the playoffs. Why give an ultimatum to two assholes that can’t do it?

Btw I think I’m close to finding an alt team. I don’t want to confirm it yet but I think I’m close.

No, bad steve. Bad. Bad steve. Go outside and think about what you’ve done. Bad steve. Baaaaaaad steeeeeeeve.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 12 Tenor
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-09-22, 10:15

steveschneider wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Who are you thinking, Stevie?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-22, 10:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Btw I think I’m close to finding an alt team.  I don’t want to confirm it yet but I think I’m close.

Who are you thinking, Stevie?

Leaning towards the Giants. They've had Spartans go on to be legends at that organization. I like the Mets and it's probably time I start to embrace more NY teams. It's gotta be real though, I gotta feel a melt down when the team loses and I gotta feel good after a win.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-09-22, 10:56

I’m not sure what I find more curious. Steve’s obsessions or peoples obsession with Steve’s obsessions.

Always been a Broncos fan from the Elway days. That would be my choice, Steve.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-22, 10:57

Also, from this day forward I'm a life long Jim Caldwell fan and am loyal to him. If he's on the side lines at Miami I will root for him. Time has proven he was a feather in the cap. He was classy, treated his players with respect and well groomed (trim mustache, in good shape, good dresser). He was replaced by a complete slob, that is verbally abusive and one of the worse dressers I've ever seen. Cool pencil bro! I will cheer hard when this POS is fired.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-22, 10:58

kingstonlake wrote:I’m not sure what I find more curious. Steve’s obsessions or peoples obsession with Steve’s obsessions.

Thanks for the recommend, I would probably go for the Raiders if I were to take a team from from the AFC West. Love the logo.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-09-22, 11:22

kingstonlake wrote:I’m not sure what I find more curious. Steve’s obsessions or peoples obsession with Steve’s obsessions.

It’s not even steve in this case really (though, it’s not a surprise that he fell into this trap. If there’s a trap, Steve will fall into it.)

I just kinda get sick of reading post after post for years from self avowed “no longer lions fans” that never shut up about the lions. You don’t want to be a lions fan anymore, fine, no one cares. But shut up because a) no one cares and b) these people usually like to post in lions threads talking about their grievances more than anyone else. It tells you that they’re just bitter fans and the whole “I’m not a fan anymore” thing is just a lie they tell themselves. Probably to try to bury that deep burning disappointment they feel when the team loses. Like I said, I don’t talk much about the chargers on account of not caring.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-09-22, 11:30

You have to admit Hebert looks pretty good though
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-09-22, 12:21

Cool pencil bro! tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 12 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-09-22, 14:17

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

It’s not even steve in this case really (though, it’s not a surprise that he fell into this trap. If there’s a trap, Steve will fall into it.)

I just kinda get sick of reading post after post for years from self avowed “no longer lions fans” that never shut up about the lions. You don’t want to be a lions fan anymore, fine, no one cares. But shut up because a) no one cares and b) these people usually like to post in lions threads talking about their grievances more than anyone else. It tells you that they’re just bitter fans and the whole “I’m not a fan anymore” thing is just a lie they tell themselves. Probably to try to bury that deep burning disappointment they feel when the team loses. Like I said, I don’t talk much about the chargers on account of not caring.

As one of those people, don’t tell me to shut up. You shut up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next