Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

Post by TheReal_LWS on 2019-02-21, 10:30

Wally Fairway wrote:OP's Goose post & this entire thread is tl;dr

From skimming all of it for about 43 seconds all I can add is
- a) message boarding is serious, super serious for some
- 2) none of your opinions is that important, especially on a board with about 11'teen active posters
- iii) I'm outta here, although it's a fun place to occasionally visit, time to head back to my "main" board that is full of self acknowledged assholes
- finale) peace out, see y'all soon.

Go Green!

You can't quit me. Plus you and WBH are a tag team. WBH stalks my wife. You stalk me.

P.S. The irony of you accusing others of taking message boards serious is rich!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

Post by steveschneider on 2019-02-21, 10:35

Fly free goose!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2019-02-21, 10:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Goose used to post links all the time from the Federalist, Daily Mirror, Daily Caller all the time. Only read three papers every morning my ass.
Goose loves him some pro-racist, bigoted christian sexual predator mainstream media outlets.

Careful Bob. People read this board. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 4 502811600
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2019-02-21, 10:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Nordic wrote:

To be fair someone hit him up first and he responded.  I miss Goose.

come back, Goose!!

(only if it's healthy for your emotional well-being).

That's very passive aggressive Bob. You should just say "come back Goose!!"
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-02-21, 10:58

I.B. Fine wrote:Things that turn off posters to MBs:

1. Drama (that doesn't involve BB player injuries)
2. Drama
3. Drama

If I wanted drama, I'd turn off my computer and deal with my life.

Dibs on IB’s tools.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-02-21, 11:01

tGreenWay wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Things that turn off posters to MBs:

1. Drama (that doesn't involve BB player injuries)
2. Drama
3. Drama

If I wanted drama, I'd turn off my computer and deal with my life.

Dibs on IB’s tools.

I'm looking for a good table saw. I'm taking that if he has one.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-02-21, 11:02

- 2) none of your opinions is that important, especially on a board with about 11'teen active posters
- iii) I'm outta here, although it's a fun place to occasionally visit, time to head back to my "main" board that is full of self acknowledged assholes

Go Green!

Nice having you back here, Wally. Hope you come back for a longer visit. FYI—Threads like these don’t usually happen in this forum.
Oh, and before you leave, grab a handful of IB’s stuff. Take all you want.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-02-21, 11:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Dibs on IB’s tools.

I will fight you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2019-02-21, 11:03

tGreenWay wrote:

Go Green!

Nice having you back here, Wally. Hope you come back for a longer visit. FYI—Threads like these don’t usually happen in this forum.

Don't coddle him, Greenway. The boy has to grow up sometime and realize the world ain't nice.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-02-21, 11:06

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Don't coddle him, Greenway. The boy has to grow up sometime and realize the world ain't nice.

I’m old enough to be a grandfather but didn’t have kids. I need to spoil somebody.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-02-21, 11:20

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I will fight you.

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 4 -INcDC
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine on 2019-02-21, 11:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Dibs on IB’s tools.

It's OK, don't know if I'd call it 'good'
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2019-02-21, 15:13

DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-02-21, 15:17

steveschneider wrote:DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops
can you imagine being a fully grown adult and engaging in message board and/or social media drama??

being upset with someone, something.. who said this, who did that.. wtf, people? tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2019-02-21, 15:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops DRAMA cyclops
can you imagine being a fully grown adult and engaging in message board and/or social media drama??

being upset with someone, something.. who said this, who did that.. wtf, people? tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 4 502811600

Or typing a multi-paragraph manifesto?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2019-02-21, 15:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: can you imagine being a fully grown adult and engaging in message board and/or social media drama??

That was pretty dramatic.

NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-02-21, 15:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote: can you imagine being a fully grown adult and engaging in message board and/or social media drama??

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 4 502811600

ya know, "manifesto" describes Goose's monologue perfectly.. in Shakespearean times, one might refer to it as a soliloquy.. an oratorical fulmination reflecting one's inner-most thoughts.. but with the political rantings of a message board refugee, it certainly takes on a more dire tone.. one that might be found in a manifesto.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2019-02-21, 15:26

Bob can I lock this thread now? Seems it's served its purpose. Up to you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-02-21, 15:27

I.B. Fine wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Coincidentally, that’s exactly how Mrs. IB describes your lovemaking.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-02-21, 15:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Bob can I lock this thread now? Seems it's served its purpose. Up to you.
sure, as long as we can still view the stable rantings from the Grandsire of Oscoda County in the future.. ya know.. something to show our grandchildren.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2019-02-21, 15:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Bob can I lock this thread now? Seems it's served its purpose. Up to you.

Bro... we've talked about this.. let it go. The people of the swill will decide when it's served it's purpose by not posting in it any longer.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-02-21, 15:31

one last post from me..

come back, Goose!!

(only if it fits you and your emotional health well).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS on 2019-02-21, 15:35

Yes. Use your super mod powers and do it.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2019-02-21, 15:36

Bro.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-02-21, 15:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:one last post from me..

come back, Goose!!

It doesn’t. He should probably stay away. He knows best, and after reading his diatribe, he made the right call.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2019-02-21, 15:40

Rocinante wrote:Bro.

bro!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-02-21, 15:41

Rocinante wrote:Bro.

bro!

Bros!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-02-21, 15:42

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:one last post from me..

come back, Goose!!

It doesn’t. He should probably stay away. He knows best, and after reading his diatribe, he made the right call.
I think you're right.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine on 2019-02-21, 18:04

tGreenWay wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Coincidentally, that’s exactly how Mrs. IB describes your lovemaking.
Sounds about right, she's usually generous with her praise like that
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2019-02-21, 19:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
sure, as long as we can still view the stable rantings from the Grandsire of Oscoda County in the future.. ya know.. something to show our grandchildren.

Bobby Sak, What about the cheeeldren?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-02-21, 19:31

GRR Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: sure, as long as we can still view the stable rantings from the Grandsire of Oscoda County in the future.. ya know.. something to show our grandchildren.

Bobby Sak, What about the cheeeldren?
execute the baby!!! tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad on 2019-02-21, 22:20

Is Goose the guy who makes pies? I'm not a huge pie guy, but pecan is pretty good.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2019-02-21, 22:30

He makes good pies. He is a good guy and I consider him a friend.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2019-02-21, 22:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:I purposely stay out of tBin for the most part because it's a Dem daisy chain. There's no reasonable discourse. Your people are still pissed Trump won and won't let go, going on the attack whenever fed some bait. Goose gave it to you.

Would really like to see Goose back here again. My advice to him is stay out of tBin. It's a no-win place for conservatives.
I told Goose and other republicans that it was going to be a long 4 years for fans of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator who didn't like opposing viewpoints.

I was correct.
Your rhetoric has gotten very old and tired. Like if you keep repeating it to yourself, you'll believe it...same with lib media and followers.

Conservatives are under attack from those of you preferring the US become socialist.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2019-02-21, 23:06

The Pantry wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I told Goose and other republicans that it was going to be a long 4 years for fans of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator who didn't like opposing viewpoints.

I was correct.
Your rhetoric has gotten very old and tired. Like if you keep repeating it to yourself, you'll believe it...same with lib media and followers.

Conservatives are under attack from those of you preferring the US become socialist.

Conservatives supported a guy so far from their core beliefs you literally can't measure the distance. But LIBS!!!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS on 2019-02-21, 23:06

The Pantry wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I told Goose and other republicans that it was going to be a long 4 years for fans of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator who didn't like opposing viewpoints.

I was correct.

Meh. Once Ruthie kicks it and Trump gets another appointee to the SCOTUS, who is in the WH won't matter!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-02-22, 06:18

The Pantry wrote:

I was correct.

you're welcome to your opinion.

(See how easy that was?)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2019-02-22, 06:48

Long thread. Again, I think we all like Goose, I think individually he likes us. I can't emphasize this enough, GOOSE DOES NOT LIKE THIS BOARD. Period, end of sentence. His actions are louder than any words. It's like me trying Travis Knitting board. It was fun for a bit, but I don't like it. So, I don't go to it. If goose liked this board, he'd be here. He's an RCMB guy. I always kind of thought he was. Not making any judgement on it, but that's a fact.

Carry on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-02-22, 06:50

DWags wrote:Long thread. Again, I think we all like Goose, I think individually he likes us. I can't emphasize this enough, GOOSE DOES NOT LIKE THIS BOARD. Period, end of sentence. His actions are louder than any words. It's like me trying Travis Knitting board. It was fun for a bit, but I don't like it. So, I don't go to it. If goose liked this board, he'd be here. He's an RCMB guy. I always kind of thought he was. Not making any judgement on it, but that's a fact.

Carry on.
yep - Goose is a good dude (though, at times, misguided) and I want him to be okay.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS on 2019-02-22, 07:08

DWags wrote:Long thread. Again, I think we all like Goose, I think individually he likes us. I can't emphasize this enough, GOOSE DOES NOT LIKE THIS BOARD. Period, end of sentence. His actions are louder than any words. It's like me trying Travis Knitting board. It was fun for a bit, but I don't like it. So, I don't go to it. If goose liked this board, he'd be here. He's an RCMB guy. I always kind of thought he was. Not making any judgement on it, but that's a fact.

Carry on.

Denial isn't just a river in Africa.

What Goose doesn't like is the insistence of some to hold personal grudges over political and philosophical beliefs. Oh and the biased moderation that engenders. For ex. you and your ilk can start a commie liberal jerkfest on the main board. And no one cares. When we conservatives screen "tBin", WBH and the rest turn a deaf ear.

But a conservative starts a slightly political thread and it's moved in 2.3 seconds. Not to mention the moderation persecution of conservatives and their non-political threads.

So you can generalize to "the board".... And ignore the real problems this board has with it's compensating mods.

Last edited by TheReal_LWS on 2019-02-22, 07:09; edited 1 time in total
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum