Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Think Is in The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator's Tax Returns?

+12
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
Jake from State Farm
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Cameron
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Do You Think Is in The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator's Tax Returns? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Think Is in The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator's Tax Returns?

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-07-10, 09:31

The tax returns will most likely show three things:

Trump isn't as wealthy as he's stated multiple times which will hurt his ego and image; Trump understated his assets on legal documented to qualify for personal tax breaks and tax breaks for The Trump Organization; Trump never stopped personally running The Trump Organization.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think Is in The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator's Tax Returns? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Think Is in The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator's Tax Returns?

Post by kingstonlake 2020-07-10, 09:40

GRR Spartan wrote:The tax returns will most likely show three things:

Trump isn't as wealthy as he's stated multiple times which will hurt his ego and image;  Trump understated his assets on legal documented to qualify for personal tax breaks and tax breaks for The Trump Organization; Trump never stopped personally running The Trump Organization.

Unethical, yes. Illegal?

Sarcastic of course. But Dems removed it from potential articles of impeachment.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-09-28, 13:11

Bump. Any evidence of abortions and child sex rings, Bob?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-09-28, 13:14

With the mountains of other insane shit Trump has pulled this one really isn't moving the needle for me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-28, 13:25

The tax returns are a glacial event in a light speed world. The times will be digging into this for a while and yeah, it likely will change very little in the election. I’m very interested to know things like-

Why has Deutsche Bank continued lending him money over the years when all other lenders told him to fuck off?
Is he selling units and/or properties to foreign entities to launder organized crime money?
Is his tax “avoidance” legal? If so, what in the tax code needs to change so that it’s not possible anymore?

Maybe these aren’t things that the average voter cares about, but they should. And if the dems can get congress and the presidency, these are pressing issues they should move on immediately.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-09-28, 13:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:With the mountains of other insane shit Trump has pulled this one really isn't moving the needle for me.

A sitting president owing nearly a half billion dollars potentially in his second term when he made enough to pay $750 in federal income taxes should concern you. Especially considering his power to appoint those he sees fit that have a tiny bit of influence on things...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-09-28, 14:09

kingstonlake wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:With the mountains of other insane shit Trump has pulled this one really isn't moving the needle for me.

A sitting president owing nearly a half billion dollars potentially in his second term when he made enough to pay $750 in federal income taxes should concern you. Especially considering his power to appoint those he sees fit that have a tiny bit of influence on things...

Nah, not really. The shit he pulls on with his own taxes doesn't affect me in the slightest. We pretty much know he's been sucking Putin's dick from the get go as well as the Saudis. No one is going to do anything.

The guy does criminal shit EVERY FUCKING day. What one more thing? Honestly? This will disappear after the next outrageous stunt he pulls.

I hope I'm wrong about this, but I'm betting I'm not.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-09-28, 15:47

No, this isn't going to flip anyone from being a die hard Trump fan to voting for Biden. But it could affect the enthusiasm/desire to vote at all for some of the more lukewarm Trump voters. Also, as small as the undecideds are (around 5% or so, I think), a swing of a percent here and there, especially in the right state(s), can be huge in an election with fine margins.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-28, 16:11

Cameron wrote:Bump. Any evidence of abortions and child sex rings, Bob?
I haven't seen his tax returns.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-28, 16:14

yep - make no mistake, this will change the mind of none of his knuckle-dragging supporters. They love him because he is incredibly cruel to the very people they hate. As long as he feeds that part of their brain that has, justifiably so, kept them in the racist, bigoted, misogynistic, christian margins of society all their life, they'll never turn their back on him.

or, in simple terms, he'll carry Mio on November 3rd.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-09-28, 17:51

MiamiSpartan wrote:No, this isn't going to flip anyone from being a die hard Trump fan to voting for Biden.  But it could affect the enthusiasm/desire to vote at all for some of the more lukewarm Trump voters.  Also, as small as the undecideds are (around 5% or so, I think), a swing of a percent here and there, especially in the right state(s), can be huge in an election with fine margins.

5% is smack in the middle (sorta) of the 3-11% cited in this article today.

The Undecideds: Sure, Biden and Trump are very different. But maybe neither is right for the job.

When the first of three debates between Trump and Biden begins Tuesday evening, as many as 1 in 10 voters — enough to swing the election either way — will still be searching for the thing that finally seals their choice. National polls in recent days have reported that anywhere from 3 percent to 11 percent of voters are unsure or might yet switch sides.

Personally, I struggle to understand how it could be one in ten voters, even after reading the anecdotes in the article.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-09-28, 18:11

Local TV station paid a visit to a Trump campaign office to verify his supporters are calling the NYT article a fake news hoax. So there you go.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-28, 19:11

Floyd Robertson wrote:Local TV station paid a visit to a Trump campaign office to verify his supporters are calling the NYT article a fake news hoax. So there you go.
America is a stupid (and racist) country.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-29, 10:00

I've been trying to escape this shit but the story is so big it's going to be hard to escape. Scaramucci and folks around the Lincoln project seem to have a sense of what is coming next. They are saying the ship is going to sink.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-29, 10:31

yeah, I suspect there will be a lot of slow drips regarding the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's taxes.. with any luck, it'll be cool knowing that he died in prison (we can keep hope alive).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-29, 10:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, I suspect there will be a lot of slow drips regarding the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's taxes.. with any luck, it'll be cool knowing that he died in prison (we can keep hope alive).

"There’s also an unstated revelation in the Times expose: Somebody close to Trump turned on him, leaking financial information that could be both politically damaging and legally treacherous. The Times isn’t saying where it got the detailed information on nearly 20 years of Trump tax returns, and isn’t even releasing the documents, to protect the source. But it seems obvious that a Trump insider is trying to damage him, flouting Trump’s famous demand for loyalty from anybody who works with him."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trumpworld-is-imploding-155716171.html

This is going to be huge.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-09-29, 11:18

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, I suspect there will be a lot of slow drips regarding the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's taxes.. with any luck, it'll be cool knowing that he died in prison (we can keep hope alive).

"There’s also an unstated revelation in the Times expose: Somebody close to Trump turned on him, leaking financial information that could be both politically damaging and legally treacherous. The Times isn’t saying where it got the detailed information on nearly 20 years of Trump tax returns, and isn’t even releasing the documents, to protect the source. But it seems obvious that a Trump insider is trying to damage him, flouting Trump’s famous demand for loyalty from anybody who works with him."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trumpworld-is-imploding-155716171.html

This is going to be huge.

How do they know the leak isn't coming from the USDAM/Cyrus Vance's office or from the IRS?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-09-29, 11:29

steveschneider wrote:I've been trying to escape this shit but the story is so big it's going to be hard to escape. Scaramucci and folks around the Lincoln project seem to have a sense of what is coming next. They are saying the ship is going to sink.

They say that because doing so trolls Trump. That's been one of their things, directing ads to Trump saying that those close to him are turning on him and leaking stuff. The plausibility of it, with them knowing a lot of people in the WH (apart from just the Conways), is what they hope will make Trump paranoid and rattle him, even if they aren't getting any inside info. I suspect they are getting some, but not as much as they claim.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-29, 11:51

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I've been trying to escape this shit but the story is so big it's going to be hard to escape. Scaramucci and folks around the Lincoln project seem to have a sense of what is coming next. They are saying the ship is going to sink.

They say that because doing so trolls Trump. That's been one of their things, directing ads to Trump saying that those close to him are turning on him and leaking stuff. The plausibility of it, with them knowing a lot of people in the WH (apart from just the Conways), is what they hope will make Trump paranoid and rattle him, even if they aren't getting any inside info. I suspect they are getting some, but not as much as they claim.

Times stated there's more to come and whoever it was released 20 years of tax returns. We can both speculate but I think this going to be huge.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-09-29, 12:54

I think we've seen the biggest revelations we'll see, frankly. If there was a definitive link to Russia or something, they would have led with that.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-09-29, 13:33

Cameron wrote:I think we've seen the biggest revelations we'll see, frankly. If there was a definitive link to Russia or something, they would have led with that.

Maybe they’re saving that for DAGGER TIME!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-29, 15:32

kingstonlake wrote:
Cameron wrote:I think we've seen the biggest revelations we'll see, frankly. If there was a definitive link to Russia or something, they would have led with that.

Maybe they’re saving that for DAGGER TIME!

If you read the story in the times, you’d see that they have a lot of info on payments to the president and his interests, but only via financial institutions and not who ultimately is sending him the money. So there’s more to know... including... Russia.

Like I mentioned previously, the Deutche Bank records that are also being litigated, could be key.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-09-29, 15:50

There's definitely more to know, and there has pretty much been clear evidence that the Trumps got loans from Russian banks when US banks wouldn't take them (Eric Trump explicitly said this in a 2015(?) interview).

But in these documents? I don't know. The documents aren't the actual tax returns, so they have less specifics. The NYT did say that there will be several more articles, but also said this is an overview. I would guess that the biggest bombshells were released, but who knows. Usually you lead/tease with the biggest.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-29, 16:24

MiamiSpartan wrote:There's definitely more to know, and there has pretty much been clear evidence that the Trumps got loans from Russian banks when US banks wouldn't take them (Eric Trump explicitly said this in a 2015(?) interview).

But in these documents? I don't know. The documents aren't the actual tax returns, so they have less specifics. The NYT did say that there will be several more articles, but also said this is an overview. I would guess that the biggest bombshells were released, but who knows. Usually you lead/tease with the biggest.

Not the actual tax returns? I must have missed something (possible)...Times hasn't released the documents to protect their source but whatever they have has been described as 'detailed' and they say over two decades worth.

"The Times obtained Donald Trump’s tax information extending over more than two decades, revealing struggling properties, vast write-offs, an audit battle and hundreds of millions in debt coming due."

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-09-29, 17:40

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:There's definitely more to know, and there has pretty much been clear evidence that the Trumps got loans from Russian banks when US banks wouldn't take them (Eric Trump explicitly said this in a 2015(?) interview).

Not the actual tax returns? I must have missed something (possible)...Times hasn't released the documents to protect their source but whatever they have has been described as 'detailed' and they say over two decades worth.

"The Times obtained Donald Trump’s tax information extending over more than two decades, revealing struggling properties, vast write-offs, an audit battle and hundreds of millions in debt coming due."

Tax information is different than the official tax returns. Or perhaps that they aren't the full returns. I forget the wording that I saw, but it was something to the effect that they were official tax information about the returns (so it isn't a question of their legitimacy), but not the returns themselves. Or what I saw may have meant that it is the main tax form and not all the backup detail.

The context I saw this in was explaining why the information doesn't show that the 700k+ in consulting write offs was actually paid to Ivanka. The Ivanka connection comes from the fact that the amount listed in the tax info for consulting fees exactly matches what Ivanka declared on something or other as income that her personal business received. But someone's full tax returns will have to say somewhere who consulting fees went to, especially when it is a write off.

The finer detail may also be why there aren't more specifics on the loans, though the NYT did say that there isn't anything about Russia in these.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-09-29, 18:10

A ten year audit would seem to signal they are struggling to find evidence of fraud or evasion or they have a very detailed case that’s requires a ton of work. We’re not talking about a one year hiccup. We’re looking at 20+ years. Another thing. It’s one thing to blow out whistle optimists serving at your discretion and discredit them. It would seem like picking a fight with the irs or attempting to manipulate the system may be a bridge no one is willing to defend for him. It seems oddly quiet on his known audit. Not even a peep of a leak of info.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-09-29, 20:31

Last edited by MiamiSpartan on 2020-09-29, 20:48; edited 1 time in total
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-29, 20:41

kingstonlake wrote:A ten year audit would seem to signal they are struggling to find evidence of fraud or evasion or they have a very detailed case that’s requires a ton of work. We’re not talking about a one year hiccup. We’re looking at 20+ years. Another thing. It’s one thing to blow out whistle optimists serving at your discretion and discredit them. It would seem like picking a fight with the irs or attempting to manipulate the system may be a bridge no one is willing to defend for him. It seems oddly quiet on his known audit. Not even a peep of a leak of info.

Who knows...those people hire tax attorneys and accountants that help them findwork a rounds to paying taxes. White collar crime pays!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-10-01, 00:02

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

They say that because doing so trolls Trump.  That's been one of their things, directing ads to Trump saying that those close to him are turning on him and leaking stuff.  The plausibility of it, with them knowing a lot of people in the WH (apart from just the Conways), is what they hope will make Trump paranoid and rattle him, even if they aren't getting any inside info.  I suspect they are getting some, but not as much as they claim.

Times stated there's more to come and whoever it was released 20 years of tax returns. We can both speculate but I think this going to be huge.

This is how they hook ya. Wait till you see what will drop next, it will blow your mind!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-10-09, 18:22

More cheating from the sounds of it.

[tw]1314593919838101508[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-10-09, 19:22

steveschneider wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:A ten year audit would seem to signal they are struggling to find evidence of fraud or evasion or they have a very detailed case that’s requires a ton of work. We’re not talking about a one year hiccup. We’re looking at 20+ years. Another thing. It’s one thing to blow out whistle optimists serving at your discretion and discredit them. It would seem like picking a fight with the irs or attempting to manipulate the system may be a bridge no one is willing to defend for him. It seems oddly quiet on his known audit. Not even a peep of a leak of info.

Who knows...those people hire tax attorneys and accountants that help them findwork a rounds to paying taxes. White collar crime pays!

And this is the problem.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-10-11, 16:37

The Swamp That Trump Built

Campaigning for president as a Washington outsider, Mr. Trump electrified rallies with his vows to “drain the swamp.”

But Mr. Trump did not merely fail to end Washington’s insider culture of lobbying and favor-seeking.

He reinvented it, turning his own hotels and resorts into the Beltway’s new back rooms, where public and private business mix and special interests reign.

Everybody knew this was going to happen, right? Why aren't republican voters up in arms over this?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-10-11, 18:35

Floyd Robertson wrote:The Swamp That Trump Built

Campaigning for president as a Washington outsider, Mr. Trump electrified rallies with his vows to “drain the swamp.”

But Mr. Trump did not merely fail to end Washington’s insider culture of lobbying and favor-seeking.

He reinvented it, turning his own hotels and resorts into the Beltway’s new back rooms, where public and private business mix and special interests reign.

Everybody knew this was going to happen, right? Why aren't republican voters up in arms over this?
because they're despicable christians who hate America and support racism, rape, bigotry and misogyny.

Anyone who has paid attention the last decade or so would know this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2