Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who are you throwing down with?

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 6 Vote_lcap50%Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 6 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]
Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 6 Vote_lcap50%Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 6 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 24

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 6 Empty Re: Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-06-22, 20:29

Cameron wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:
This
...... probably was Steve

He's the worst.

Your post-election bitterness has me wondering why I supported you in the first place. Or...
I’m reveling in the joy of having thrown my support for a real winner. #schadenfreude #TeamSteve

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 6 1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 6 Empty Re: Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve

Post by Cameron on 2019-06-22, 21:25

steveschneider wrote:To Cameron’s team. You guys lost deal with it.

I hope you get ass cancer in your mouth.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2019-06-22, 21:26

tGreenWay wrote:
Cameron wrote:

He's the worst.

Your post-election bitterness has me wondering why I supported you in the first place. Or...
I’m reveling in the joy of having thrown my support for a real winner. #schadenfreude #TeamSteve

I feel so betrayed. I pre-cheesed for you. Has steve ever done that? I don't think so.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-06-22, 21:27

If I voted on a different day I very well could have voted for Cameron. Huh.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2019-06-22, 21:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:If I voted on a different day I very well could have voted for Cameron. Huh.

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 6 Giphy
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2019-06-22, 21:41

Cameron wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:If I voted on a different day I very well could have voted for Cameron. Huh.

So, do you have to mow Steve's lawn and make him breakfast and stuff?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-06-22, 21:53

Cameron wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I feel so betrayed. I pre-cheesed for you. Has steve ever done that? I don't think so.

I’ve come to regret the decision to share the very idea of pre-cheesing with you. Your campaign matured into a laughingstock, and your life... in shambles.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2019-06-22, 21:55

Jeb Bush ran a stronger campaign in the 2016 R primary.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2019-06-22, 22:04

I just voted for Travis.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2019-06-22, 22:07

tGreenWay wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I’ve come to regret the decision to share the very idea of pre-cheesing with you. Your campaign matured into a laughingstock, and your life... in shambles.

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-06-22, 22:24

Turtleneck wrote:Jeb Bush ran a stronger campaign in the 2016 R primary.

Cameron’s campaign had all the energy of a sloth convention. He made Jeb Bush look like Bobcat Goldthwait.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2019-06-22, 22:25

Here’s another vote for Travis. When do the polls close?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2019-06-22, 22:31

tGreenWay wrote:

Cameron’s campaign had all the energy of a sloth convention. He made Jeb Bush look like Bobcat Goldthwait.

He didn’t answer the questions last couple of days while I took my time to answer Dwags questions. He was like Hillary not going to Wisconsin.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2019-06-22, 22:47

tGreenWay wrote:

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 6 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2019-06-22, 23:25

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

He didn’t answer the questions last couple of days while I took my time to answer Dwags questions. He was like Hillary not going to Wisconsin.

I answered the questions, moron. I just didn't dither on pointlessly like you do. Brevity is the soul of wit.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2019-06-23, 07:51

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I answered the questions, moron. I just didn't dither on pointlessly like you do. Brevity is the soul of wit.

Of course you didn’t but here you are with your tired old act claiming you did. I give your most recent post 5 Pinocchios.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2019-06-23, 08:33

Have we counted absentee ballots? I sent three in for Travis.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2019-06-23, 09:16

DWags wrote:Have we counted absentee ballots? I sent three in for Travis.

I’m pretty sure I won dwags and they know it too. That’s why steve won’t stop horny posting. Every post is just dripping with horny
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2019-06-23, 09:21

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:Have we counted absentee ballots? I sent three in for Travis.

I’m pretty sure I won dwags and they know it too. That’s why steve won’t stop horny posting. Every post is just dripping with horny

He’s definitely playing with the hanging chads. I stuck so many of my hard copy ballots in to the machine there is no way you list.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2019-06-23, 09:40

Junk drawer or utensil drawer
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2019-06-23, 09:55

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Of course you didn’t but here you are with your tired old act claiming you did. I give your most recent post 5 Pinocchios.

I'm sick of your lies, steve. And your horny posting.

Cameron wrote:
DWags wrote:Tennis shoes vs sneakers.

Tennis shoes.

DWags wrote: Blinkers or turn signals.

Turn signals.

DWags wrote:Remote or channel changer.

Remote.

DWags wrote:Party store or convenience store.

Party store.

DWags wrote:

Quart or a jumbo

Neither. Buy a case or buy a 40.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2019-06-23, 09:58

DWags wrote:Junk drawer or utensil drawer

Depends what's in there, junk or utensils. I have separate drawers for each.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2019-06-23, 10:59

Mods I think I came up with my ban. Can we have Cameron’s profile pic banned and replaced with a pic of the Clare Gateway to the North sign?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2019-06-23, 11:19

Actually scratch that, I have something better in mind and it will help out Cameron. It will be a restraining order against him. He can’t post about me or respond to any of my posts. I think it will do him some good.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine on 2019-06-23, 11:21

Cameron wrote:
DWags wrote:Junk drawer or utensil drawer

This is correct, utensils are not junk, DWags.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2019-06-23, 11:26

And no alluding to me. Nothing. Cameron has to be 100% Steve free.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2019-06-23, 11:49

Welp, see you guys in a week.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2019-06-23, 11:55

I.B. Fine wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Do you put the potato masher in there that you use once a year and it makes the drawer stick? If so... junk drawer.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2019-06-23, 13:42

Cameron wrote:Welp, see you guys in a week.

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 6 502811600 Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 6 502811600 Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 6 1966794946
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2019-06-23, 14:31

DWags wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Do you put the potato masher in there that you use once a year and it makes the drawer stick? If so... junk drawer.
False. If the drawer contains only cooking utensils, it is a utensil drawer. A junk drawer contains pens & pencils, batteries, spare keys, scotch tape, small flashlights, matches, etc.

And if you keep your potato masher in a drawer with those sorts of things, you are a true hillbilly.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2019-06-23, 16:20

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

False. If the drawer contains only cooking utensils, it is a utensil drawer. A junk drawer contains pens & pencils, batteries, spare keys, scotch tape, small flashlights, matches, etc.

And if you keep your potato masher in a drawer with those sorts of things, you are a true hillbilly.

What if I keep my potato masher in my bathtub with my salad spinner and dog food?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2019-06-23, 17:41

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:False. If the drawer contains only cooking utensils, it is a utensil drawer. A junk drawer contains pens & pencils, batteries, spare keys, scotch tape, small flashlights, matches, etc.

What if I keep my potato masher in my bathtub with my salad spinner and dog food?
You're too fucked up to even be considered a hillbilly.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine on 2019-06-23, 18:07

DWags wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Sounds like your drawers are shitty, but we're not here to discuss personal issues
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-06-23, 18:14

I.B. Fine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Sounds like your drawers are shitty, but we're not here to discuss personal issues

Royal Rumble - Pick a Side - Cameron vs. Steve - Page 6 502811600
I really would’ve preferred you use that zinger on me sometime in the future.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-06-23, 18:19

Here I am, staring point blank into a moral dilemma, and me without my glasses. Truth is, I agree with Cameron, I.B., and Pantry, and it’s giving me a migraine. I want to agree with DWags, but the utensil drawer and junk drawer are separate drawers completely. Worse, his goofy potato masher story only cemented my position with the Moran Triplets. I need to call my therapist.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine on 2019-06-23, 18:37

You've been living in the Matrix far too long, time to wake up to reality
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-06-23, 20:07

I.B. Fine wrote:You've been living in the Matrix far too long, time to wake up to reality

BLUEPILLBLUEPILLBLUEPILL! Will someone please get me another goddamn BLUE PILL?!!?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2019-10-06, 20:18

I miss Cameron. Wish he still posted here.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2019-10-06, 20:45

All y'all mafks who picked steve, ya done fucked up.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2019-10-06, 20:46

Turtleneck wrote:I miss Cameron. Wish he still posted here.

Literally everyone hates you.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum