Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeffery Epstein..

+17
Rocinante
msugolfguy
I.B. Fine
InTenSity
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
MiamiSpartan
DWags
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Tim Wakefield
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jeffery Epstein.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeffery Epstein..

Post by Cameron 2019-07-10, 09:59

NigelUno wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:Come on, Bob, you're flat out fucked up. There are currently leaders of countries that have committed genocide. Others that have killed thousands of people just for disagreeing with them. Thrown journalists in jail. Torture and kill political opponents. You are really clueless about the world outside of this country, aren't you? So ironic.

Those are the ones that Trump admires...

Wouldn't the fact that he's still got something left to aspire to be a pretty clear indication that he's not yet reached the pinnacle?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-10, 09:59

NigelUno wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:Come on, Bob, you're flat out fucked up. There are currently leaders of countries that have committed genocide. Others that have killed thousands of people just for disagreeing with them. Thrown journalists in jail. Torture and kill political opponents. You are really clueless about the world outside of this country, aren't you? So ironic.

That was my point. And my mom would always say: Birds of a feather, flock together. I think that's true here.

And again, if any doesn't think Trump had sex with underage girls, I'll burn a hat.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-07-10, 10:08

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'd say Un is probably worse but I'm just spitballin.

Is that the guy that writes the nice letters?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-07-10, 10:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
He's an awful person, no doubt, but sometimes hyperbole goes so far that it's just absurd.

Miami wasn’t replying to bob initially Cameron. Good job.
Initially, I also just said the hyperbole is absurd. I mean "one of" I suppose is pretty vague. Hell, I'm one of the best athletes on the planet. Granted, I may be ranked somewhere around 3 billionth, but I'm one of them. But as much as a dick Trump is, he's not even in the Top 20 of worst people that are leading countries, let alone all of the real degenerates.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-07-10, 10:18

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

That was my point. And my mom would always say: Birds of a feather, flock together. I think that's true here.

And again, if any doesn't think Trump had sex with underage girls, I'll burn a hat.
There's a world outside of Kim and Putin. Where has he said that he admires Bashir, Assad, Maduro, etc.? What about other brutal dictators in Africa or the Middle east? And even if he admires someone, does that make them worse? I don't know, I guess it depends on what is in their actions.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-10, 10:19

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Miami wasn’t replying to bob initially Cameron. Good job.
Initially, I also just said the hyperbole is absurd. I mean "one of" I suppose is pretty vague. Hell, I'm one of the best athletes on the planet. Granted, I may be ranked somewhere around 3 billionth, but I'm one of them. But as much as a dick Trump is, he's not even in the Top 20 of worst people that are leading countries, let alone all of the real degenerates.
I disagree.

(not on the athlete part. I know nothing about you.. I'm sure you're a fine athlete. I was referring to the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-10, 10:20

MiamiSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

There's a world outside of Kim and Putin. Where has he said that he admires Bashir, Assad, Maduro, etc.? What about other brutal dictators in Africa or the Middle east? And even if he admires someone, does that make them worse? I don't know, I guess it depends on what is in their actions.
it's all about perspective. Now we're getting somewhere.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-10, 10:21

I suppose we'll get back to the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and his ilk raping little girls eventually.. for now, we'll argue about various degrees and personal opinions of "worst", I suppose.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-07-10, 10:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
you're welcome to your opinion.

(see how easy that is? I don't know why people gotta argue about everything).

So you can argue something, but then when someone takes issue with what you say, you complain that people gotta argue about everything?

Besides, fuck that. Yeah, I'll argue about this. If you want to hide behind your incredibly fucked up "opinion" that wanting to deny people healthcare is somehow worse than wiping out an entire ethnic group, raping and torturing hundreds of thousands of little kids, bludgeoning babies to death, etc., then yeah, I'll take issue with it. It may be your opinion, but it's a fucking disgusting opinion. I only hope that it is out of your sheer ignorance, rather than willful apathy about what goes on in other countries.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-10, 10:27

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you're welcome to your opinion.

(see how easy that is? I don't know why people gotta argue about everything).

So you can argue something, but then when someone takes issue with what you say, you complain that people gotta argue about everything?  

Besides, fuck that.  Yeah, I'll argue about this.  If you want to hide behind your incredibly fucked up "opinion" that wanting to deny people healthcare is somehow worse than wiping out an entire ethnic group, raping and torturing hundreds of thousands of little kids, bludgeoning babies to death, etc., then yeah, I'll take issue with it.  It may be your opinion, but it's a fucking disgusting opinion.  I only hope that it is out of your sheer ignorance, rather than willful apathy about what goes on in other countries.  
clearly we disagree. We see things differently.

which is cool.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-10, 10:29

MiamiSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

yeah, I think he also was trying to make excuses for the Saudi people that chopped up that journalist by accident in that hotel room. I guess that was an accident or something and Trump really didn't think his friends were so guilty of what was alleged.

Know what? Fuck him, he's a piece of human garbage. Worst type of human being around. So, if you want to rank evil in some way like 1. Hitler, 2. Bo Schembechler 3. UN or what ever, that's cool, but the group of human beings that you rank has to include this piece of shit. If there are 50 world leaders and you want to rank them 1-50, this piece of shit is in that ranking. So, yeah, fuck him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-10, 10:31

DWags wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

yeah, I think he also was trying to make excuses for the Saudi people that chopped up that journalist by accident in that hotel room. I guess that was an accident or something and Trump really didn't think his friends were so guilty of what was alleged.

Know what? Fuck him, he's a piece of human garbage. Worst type of human being around. So, if you want to rank evil in some way like 1. Hitler, 2. Bo Schembechler 3. UN or what ever, that's cool, but the group of human beings that you rank has to include this piece of shit. If there are 50 world leaders and you want to rank them 1-50, this piece of shit is in that ranking. So, yeah, fuck him.
I think it's handy for some people to see the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator through the mainstream media red, white and blue jingoistic lens of sympathy.

I guess it helps certain people pretend that the United States is above the evil that the media only reports on in the rest of the world.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-07-10, 10:42

DWags wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

That was a bad stapler accident.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-07-10, 10:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I think it's handy for some people to see the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator through the mainstream media red, white and blue jingoistic lens of sympathy.

I guess it helps certain people pretend that the United States is above the evil that the media only reports on in the rest of the world.

I was thinking about this recently when reading an article about China's Xinjiang province and what seems to be a systematic oppression of Uyghurs and large scale family separation and internment. I was thinking how I missed the days when the US had the moral high ground, some leg to stand on while we criticize the way other nations conduct their affairs. Then I remembered the Japanese-American internment camps from WWII, and realized it's probably been quite a lot longer than I would like to admit since we've had claim to any sort of high ground.

The world kind of sucks.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-10, 11:18

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I think it's handy for some people to see the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator through the mainstream media red, white and blue jingoistic lens of sympathy.

I was thinking about this recently when reading an article about China's Xinjiang province and what seems to be a systematic oppression of Uyghurs and large scale family separation and internment. I was thinking how I missed the days when the US had the moral high ground, some leg to stand on while we criticize the way other nations conduct their affairs. Then I remembered the Japanese-American internment camps from WWII, and realized it's probably been quite a lot longer than I would like to admit since we've had claim to any sort of high ground.

The world kind of sucks.
exactly.

even in this thread.. about a child sex trafficker running in the same circles with the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator (with a predilection for young girls) has turned into a "well, we ain't that bad"...

really? Jeffery Epstein.. - Page 2 502811600

if people want to believe that the United States and the racist, bigoted sexual predator is some sort of moral beacon of hope, sympathy and compassion, they can certainly do that. I choose to believe otherwise.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-10, 11:26

try to get this thread back on track..

new accuser comes forward.

(CNN)"I was terrified and I was telling him to stop, please stop."
Jennifer Araoz says that's what she told Jeffrey Epstein as he raped her when she was 15 years old.

Araoz told NBC's "Today" show in an interview aired Wednesday that she started going to Epstein's Manhattan home when she was 14 years old, and gave him massages dressed only in her underwear.
"I was 14 years old, what the hell do you know when you're that young?" Araoz asked.

The encounters began after a woman Araoz called a "recruiter" talked to her outside her school in meetings that spanned over a year.

Catuion: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-07-10, 11:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

The world kind of sucks.
exactly.

even in this thread.. about a child sex trafficker running in the same circles with the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator (with a predilection for young girls) has turned into a "well, we ain't that bad"....

really? Jeffery Epstein.. - Page 2 502811600

if people want to believe that the United States and the racist, bigoted sexual predator is some sort of moral beacon of hope, sympathy and compassion, they can certainly do that. I choose to believe otherwise.

And if some people want to believe that genocidal rape and torture of little kids by an African dictator is better than what goes on in this country, they can certainly hold such a fucked up opinion. I choose to believe otherwise.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-10, 11:49

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: exactly.

even in this thread.. about a child sex trafficker running in the same circles with the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator (with a predilection for young girls) has turned into a "well, we ain't that bad".....

really?   Jeffery Epstein.. - Page 2 502811600

And if some people want to believe that genocidal rape and torture of little kids by an African dictator is better than what goes on in this country, they can certainly hold such a fucked up opinion.  I choose to believe otherwise.
exactly... respectful difference of opinions is all I'm asking for.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-10, 13:02

Acosta - the guy who basically slapped pedophile Epstein on the wrist and got a cabinet appointment out of it - hanging out with our christian VP.

Jeffery Epstein.. - Page 2 Alex-acosta-jan-acosta-2

the poor children can't really help who their dad is (or their barber).. but this guy needs to back to whatever hole the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator dug him out of.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-07-10, 13:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Acosta - the guy who basically slapped pedophile Epstein on the wrist and got a cabinet appointment out of it - hanging out with our christian VP.

the poor children can't really help who their dad is (or their barber).. but this guy needs to back to whatever hole the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator dug him out of.

Geez. I wonder what those girls did to get punished with those haircuts.

Must have been something pretty bad.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-10, 13:57

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Acosta - the guy who basically slapped pedophile Epstein on the wrist and got a cabinet appointment out of it - hanging out with our christian VP.

Geez. I wonder what those girls did to get punished with those haircuts.

Must have been something pretty bad.
maybe it's a way to make them less appealing to the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator when he's around them.

Jeffery Epstein.. - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-10, 14:36

Acosta to address his role in the child sex abuse scandal..

Washington (CNN) - Labor Secretary Alex Acosta is expected to defend himself against accusations of prosecutorial malfeasance Wednesday afternoon amid renewed scrutiny of his role securing a sweetheart deal for Jeffrey Epstein more than a decade ago.

Acosta is not expected to resign, an administration official said. Instead, he will further explain and defend the circumstances surrounding the Epstein case, which burst back into headlines this week after the financier was charged with having allegedly operated a sex trafficking ring in which he sexually abused dozens of underage girls.
apparently, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator told him to hold a press conference.. ya know, because the media is just gonna kind of sit there and not do their jobs and allow him an open platform to explain why he is okay with child rape.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-10, 15:19

Hey Jeffery, why the long face?

https://amp.businessinsider.com/trump-epstein-party-at-mar-a-lago-women-2019-7

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-07-10, 16:11

Fucking prosecutors, man. For every one that goes hard on minor drug offenses, it seems like there's another one out there taking it easy on sex offenders.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-10, 17:09

Ken Starr is also involved with trying to get this pos a light sentence too. These people are scum bags. Fuck em.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-07-10, 17:52

Meanwhile a British ambassador resigns for having the audacity to say the Trump adminstration is disfunctional. And Trump lambasts him as a loser.

Priorities, man.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-07-10, 18:56

kingstonlake wrote:Meanwhile a British ambassador resigns for having the audacity to say the Trump adminstration is disfunctional. And Trump lambasts him as a loser.

Priorities, man.

Not just that, but he made those comments in complete privacy. It wasn’t like he said those things publicly in order to rebuke the POTUS. Brexiteers wanted their own ambassador, and releasing Darroch’s comments was a way to publicly embarrass him because they knew exactly how Trump would respond, which he did, because he’s exactly like the former ambassador said—insecure.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-07-12, 09:47

Acosta. Out.

[tw]1149674771426230272[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-12, 12:42

This fucking administration.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-07-12, 12:45

DWags wrote:This fucking administration.

Only the best people supporting the stable genius.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-07-12, 13:45

Trump “I didn’t fire him”

Translation: I told a White House staff he needed to resign Friday because there are too many photos and stories about me and Epstein.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-07-17, 15:40

https://gfycat.com/watchfulexemplaryamberpenshell

Remember when this kind of shit would get a president in some serious trouble? I miss those days.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-18, 12:41

so finally Acosta is gone..

Epstein denied bail..

there is a video of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator laughing and joking with Epstein while watching women/little girls.. I'm sure this upsets the christians, right??

(MiamiSpartan - I'm sorry if this post upsets you).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-07-18, 16:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so finally Acosta is gone..

Epstein denied bail..

there is a video of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator laughing and joking with Epstein while watching women/little girls.. I'm sure this upsets the christians, right??

Why would it, Bob? It's not like you said that this behavior is worse than genocidal rape and murder again or anything.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-07-18, 16:38

Jeffery Epstein.. - Page 2 276803595
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-18, 19:08

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so finally Acosta is gone..

Epstein denied bail..

Why would it, Bob? It's not like you said that this behavior is worse than genocidal rape and murder again or anything.
we can agree to disagree.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-25, 08:29

the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's pedophile friend apparently tried to commit suicide..

New York Daily News
@NYDailyNews
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein was found inside his jail cell with marks around his neck that may have been self-inflicted.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-07-25, 16:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's pedophile friend apparently tried to commit suicide..

New York Daily News
@NYDailyNews
BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein was found inside his jail cell with marks around his neck that may have been self-inflicted.

Well, it’s wasn’t the butler
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-07-27, 09:58

Prosecutor issues subpoenas for Epsteins pilots....

And still investigating "uncharged individuals"

Presiding federal judge is a Clinton appointee
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-07-27, 10:33

I'd try not to fall asleep if I was on duty to "suicide watch" this guy.

"Hey wags, wake up the fucker hung himself" "Huh?" "Oh man, I was dreaming of tailgating at MSU and having a bud light with Bob"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next