Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread

Post by AvgMSUJoe on 2020-09-16, 09:52

MiamiSpartan wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

If he was your future kid? Who played the song you kissed and fell in love too?

I don't know, I think as your kid grows you see their face develop and any similarities to an old acquaintance would feel like it's just in your head. Especially if any similarity is a complete impossibility (to your knowledge).
Wouldn't daddy McFly have notice at some point that the kid looks more like the rock star at the dance then him? Seems like a dna/divorce situation.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread

Post by Cameron on 2020-09-16, 13:05

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I don't know, I think as your kid grows you see their face develop and any similarities to an old acquaintance would feel like it's just in your head.  Especially if any similarity is a complete impossibility (to your knowledge).
Wouldn't daddy McFly have notice at some point that the kid looks more like the rock star at the dance then him? Seems like a dna/divorce situation.
I think Marty was their youngest kid, though.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-09-16, 13:11

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I don't know, I think as your kid grows you see their face develop and any similarities to an old acquaintance would feel like it's just in your head. Especially if any similarity is a complete impossibility (to your knowledge).

Wouldn't every dad in almost every movie that involves a father and a child notice that their kid(s) look nothing like them (with a few very rare exceptions)?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh on 2020-09-16, 21:34

Just finished all three seasons of TURN: Washington Spies on netflix and I'd say that it is a very good show, especially anyone that likes historical readaptations. It's got good acting, character development, script, etc. I'll give it two thumbs up.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2020-09-16, 21:35

MattyFresh wrote:Just finished all three seasons of TURN: Washington Spies on netflix and I'd say that it is a very good show, especially anyone that likes historical readaptations. It's got good acting, character development, script, etc. I'll give it two thumbs up.

Out of how many thumbs?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2020-09-16, 21:43

Rocinante wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:Just finished all three seasons of TURN: Washington Spies on netflix and I'd say that it is a very good show, especially anyone that likes historical readaptations. It's got good acting, character development, script, etc. I'll give it two thumbs up.

Out of how many thumbs?
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/bbf28c80-5866-4dc7-8662-c4465f96d904

Can we get a yarn embed feature? I don't know what exactly yarn is, but this is twice today that they have had the clip I wanted when YouTube didn't.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-09-16, 22:36

Agree, I really enjoyed it when it was on AMC.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum