Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who here still has their tree and outside lights up?

+14
AvgMSUJoe
GRR Spartan
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
MSU addict
Robert J Sakimano
Senior Dickfist
DWags
Jake from State Farm
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
Rocinante
tGreenWay
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who here still has their tree and outside lights up?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who here still has their tree and outside lights up?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-11-22, 19:07

Nordscrooge has become Grinch v2.0. Love it.

Lights are already up. We will be hitting the tree farm on Friday as per tradition, like Miami sorta.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who here still has their tree and outside lights up?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who here still has their tree and outside lights up?

Post by Cameron 2020-11-22, 20:22

My sister posted pics of her tree on facebook this week. I don't allow myself to start Christmas season until after Thanksgiving. This year has been more tempting than ever, though, I almost broke on the first snow of the year.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-11-22, 20:33

Cameron wrote:My sister posted pics of her tree on facebook this week. I don't allow myself to start Christmas season until after Thanksgiving. This year has been more tempting than ever, though, I almost broke on the first snow of the year.

I understand people putting up their lights before Thanksgiving, when the weather gives them perfect opportunities. I just wish they wouldn't turn them on until the day after Thanksgiving. I'm not a fan of holiday jumping. It should also be illegal for radio stations to broadcast Christmas music until black Friday.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Cameron and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-11-22, 20:40

Mrs GW wants our lights up before Thursday. It’ll be the earliest they’ve ever gone up.
Also bought a fake tree this year cuz neither of us wants to walk around with a bunch of carriers nearby, regardless of whether it’s a tree farm or corner lot.
I made a crucial mistake last year as we were putting away the ornaments: Suggested we should go through all of them at some point and separate the super important ones from the always-use ones, and the rarely-used and never-used. Get rid of the ones we never use. It seemed like a good idea at the time, and my wife agreed. Problem is, she remembers the suggestion and now I have extra, mind-numbingly dull work in my immediate future. Fuck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-11-22, 20:42

I'm bringing Holiday joy to my neighborhood Floyd.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-11-22, 20:44

tGreenWay wrote:Mrs GW wants our lights up before Thursday. It’ll be the earliest they’ve ever gone up.
Also bought a fake tree this year cuz neither of us wants to walk around with a bunch of carriers nearby, regardless of whether it’s a tree farm or corner lot.
I made a crucial mistake last year as we were putting away the ornaments: Suggested we should go through all of them at some point and separate the super important ones from the always-use ones, and the rarely-used and never-used. Get rid of the ones we never use. It seemed like a good idea at the time, and my wife agreed. Problem is, she remembers the suggestion and now I have extra, mind-numbingly dull work in my immediate future. Fuck.

This is the kind of time you have an accidental, small, controlled fire. Or you have accidental flooding in a localized storage area.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-11-22, 20:44

tGreenWay wrote:Mrs GW wants our lights up before Thursday. It’ll be the earliest they’ve ever gone up.

She wants the lights out when I'm there Who here still has their tree and outside lights up?  - Page 2 2809484752 Who here still has their tree and outside lights up?  - Page 2 1494614055
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-11-22, 20:53

Floyd Robertson wrote:

This is the kind of time you have an accidental, small, controlled fire. Or you have accidental flooding in a localized storage area.

Or I might just go all Kathy Bates on my ankles.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-11-22, 20:54

kingstonlake wrote:

She wants the lights out when I'm there Who here still has their tree and outside lights up?  - Page 2 2809484752 Who here still has their tree and outside lights up?  - Page 2 1494614055

Oh, good. You’re back. Rolling Eyes Who here still has their tree and outside lights up?  - Page 2 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2