Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate-Filled Anti-Gay Former Congressman Is.. You Guessed It.. Gay.

3 posters

Go down

Hate-Filled Anti-Gay Former Congressman Is.. You Guessed It.. Gay.  Empty Hate-Filled Anti-Gay Former Congressman Is.. You Guessed It.. Gay.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-03-06, 15:05

While he was a member of Congress representing Illinois from 2009 to 2015, Republican Rep. Aaron Schock voted against many measures that would have helped the LGBT community, earning a pathetic score of zero on the Human Rights Campaign’s Congressional scorecard.

But five years after the congressman resigned at age 33 amid investigations into his alleged misuse of taxpayer funds, Schock has come out as gay himself.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hate-Filled Anti-Gay Former Congressman Is.. You Guessed It.. Gay.  Empty Re: Hate-Filled Anti-Gay Former Congressman Is.. You Guessed It.. Gay.

Post by steveschneider 2020-03-06, 15:09

How come I feel like Mike Pence will come out some day?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Hate-Filled Anti-Gay Former Congressman Is.. You Guessed It.. Gay.  Empty Re: Hate-Filled Anti-Gay Former Congressman Is.. You Guessed It.. Gay.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-03-06, 15:22

steveschneider wrote:How come I feel like Mike Pence will come out some day?
yep.

it's always the crazy, hate-filled religious kooks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-03-06, 15:24

I encourage you to hold your breath for that.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-03-06, 15:28

Cameron wrote:

If I had to bet he'll probably rely on the power of prayer to ensure it never happens.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-03-06, 15:43

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

If I had to bet he'll probably rely on the power of prayer to ensure it never happens.

I don't think there are many people that come out of the closet in their 60s. If they've made it that far, they're probably resigned to dying in there.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down