After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do.

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 6 Empty Re: After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do.

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-05-01, 13:19

President Dip Shit said his mental and ethical superior should “make a deal” with protesters.

I guess the days of Cops “roughing em up” are over now? Maybe the Caravan should show up at the border armed in hopes of getting a deal?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 6 Empty Re: After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-05-01, 13:24

43 checking in here. I'm old, but not message board old. Some of you guys are antiques. After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 6 1811933421
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-05-03, 15:51

It's being circulated that this guy
After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 6 27130810

Is actually, LA resident, this guy

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 6 Ee09d910

https://rosecityantifa.org/articles/pb-4/
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-05-04, 16:52

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-11, 12:25

the Republican folks are holding another one of their gun/Confederate flag/Swastika rallies this Thursday - this time, they're openly advocating for violence and bloodshed.

it should be noted that the GOP and the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator support them.

Dozens of angry Michiganders, fueled by conspiracy theories and disinformation about the coronavirus, are promoting violence and mobilizing armed rallies against Gov. Gretchen Whitmer on Facebook, in violation of the social media company’s policies.

“We need a good old fashioned lynch mob to storm the Capitol, drag her tyrannical ass out onto the street and string her up as our forefathers would have,” John Campbell Sr. wrote in a group called “People of Michigan vs. Gov. Gretchen Whitmer,” which had nearly 9,000 members as of Monday morning.

Steve Doxsie had the same idea: “Drag that tyrant governor out to the front lawn. Fit her for a noose.”

“Either President Trump sends in the troops or there is going to be a midnight lynching in Lansing soon,” Michael Smith chimed in.

Others suggested she be shot, beaten, or beheaded.

“Plain and simple she needs to eat lead and send a statement to the rest of the democrats that they are next,” James Greena, of Fennville, wrote.

Chris Rozman said, “She needs her ass beat. Most of these politicians need a good ass whooping. Just. Punch there lights out.”

When someone suggested the guillotine, Thomas Michael Lamphere responded, “Good ol’ fashioned bullets work better, but I like the enthusiasm.”

“Wonder how long till she’s hit with a shotgun blast,” Chris Parrish wrote.

Matthew Woodruff had another idea: “Can we please just take up a collection for an assassin to put that woman from Michigan down,” he asked.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-11, 12:29

from the same mainstream media link as above:

“We haven’t had any bloodshed yet, but the populous is counting to three, and the other day was two,” Dave Meisenheimer wrote in Michiganders Against Excessive Quarantine, which has more than 385,000 members. “Next comes watering the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants.”

Gordon Chapman says he’s going to the Thursday rally and hopes demonstrators are “armed to the teeth.”
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-05-11, 12:50

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-11, 14:12

MSP better be there and ready to stop these GOP terrorists in their tracks.

the party of 'pro life' threatening to murder people because they can't get their hair cut. Of course, any of us paying attention have always known they're not 'pro life' - it's refreshing to see them finally admit it. It's just unfortunate that it comes at the cost of 80,000+ dying of a virus and threatening to murder the Governor and legislators.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-13, 12:59

Michigan State Police stating that they will have a pretty good presence at the MAGA republican hate-rally tomorrow at the Capitol. Hopefully this will prevent the GOP folks from committing the acts of violence they've been threatening.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2020-05-13, 14:57

Not Mr Cantrall, it’s Mr Jim Cash, a flooring installer from New Hudson MI

https://www.freep.com/story/news/2020/05/05/michigan-capitol-building-protest-picture/3084192001/
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2020-05-13, 19:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Michigan State Police stating that they will have a pretty good presence at the MAGA republican hate-rally tomorrow at the Capitol. Hopefully this will prevent the GOP folks from committing the acts of violence they've been threatening.

Can you hold an AR-15 and an umbrella at the same time?
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-13, 19:11

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Michigan State Police stating that they will have a pretty good presence at the MAGA republican hate-rally tomorrow at the Capitol. Hopefully this will prevent the GOP folks from committing the acts of violence they've been threatening.

Can you hold an AR-15 and an umbrella at the same time?
does the rain forecast mean that they're making god cry?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2020-05-13, 19:25

It might be entertaining. Set up some chairs. Have a little tailgate and watch the militia parade around in their outfits. There might be an unhealthy COVID haze in the air though.

And a wet mask probably isn't a good thing.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2020-05-14, 08:50

Is Freedom spelled with 3 E's?

NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy on 2020-05-14, 09:07

NigelUno wrote:Is Freedom spelled with 3 E's?

Yes. It is.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-14, 11:17

a nice collection of epidemiology scholars, I'm sure.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2020-05-14, 11:29

Pretty weak protest.

I think the guy with the FREEEDOM banner must have brought the tailgate tent also. I think he got tired of getting wet and packed up.

NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-14, 11:44

Looks like a bunch of deplorables to me.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2020-05-14, 12:24

Barbie doll in a noose hanging from an American Flag became an issue when a counter protestor attempted to remove it.

I wouldn’t get into a battle of wits with the guy who was carrying the flag with the doll because I don’t fight unarmed people.

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2020/05/fight-erupts-at-michigan-capitol-over-doll-with-a-noose-around-neck.html

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2020-05-14, 13:35

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-14, 13:58

I gotta tell ya, I enjoy the "I'm here with my Confederate flag, Swastika and assault rifle to fight tyranny, goddammit..!!" approach.. After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 6 1896033241

followed by "Oh.. wow, it's really raining.. I'd better go".

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 6 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-14, 14:04

Outside of that one skirmish glad they are keeping it peaceful.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-14, 14:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I gotta tell ya, I enjoy the "I'm here with my Confederate flag, Swastika and assault rifle to fight tyranny, goddammit..!!" approach.. After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 6 1896033241

followed by "Oh.. wow, it's really raining.. I'd better go".

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 6 502811600

Should change the slogan from 'Don't tread on me' to 'Don't rain on me'.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-05-14, 14:35

NigelUno wrote:Is Freedom spelled with 3 E's?

All I know is it can't be spelled without AR15.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-14, 14:51

GRR Spartan wrote:Barbie doll in a noose hanging from an American Flag became an issue when a counter protestor attempted to remove it.

I wouldn’t get into a battle of wits with the guy who was carrying the flag with the doll because I don’t fight unarmed people.

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2020/05/fight-erupts-at-michigan-capitol-over-doll-with-a-noose-around-neck.html

"hi, I'm here to respectfully suggest that the Governor reopen the economy. Also, I'm hanging a naked doll in her likeness from a noose".

some solid pro-life christian republicans. Rolling Eyes

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum