After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do.

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 Empty Re: After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do.

Post by DWags on 2020-04-16, 11:30

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:

... typed it twice and erased it twice.  Just not worth it.  

It’s always everyone else. You’d think just once he’d stop and do some self reflection.

I have a friend who is divorced. He now hates the thought of a strong woman. He won't miss a beat telling us how great his single llife is and how horrible we have it wtih our "ball and chains" when we golf and shit. He's a god damn expert now on relationships and raising kids he doesn't have. I've bit my tongue a shit load of times. I want to ask him to just fucking self reflect one time. Maybe just maybe it's not the women in his life that were wrong, maybe it's him. Lord know I've not liked what I see in the mirror sometimes. I don't think my buddy has any mirrors in his house.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 Empty Re: After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do.

Post by steveschneider on 2020-04-16, 11:44

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

It’s always everyone else. You’d think just once he’d stop and do some self reflection.

I have a friend who is divorced.  He now hates the thought of a strong woman.  He won't miss a beat telling us how great his single llife is and how horrible we have it wtih our "ball and chains" when we golf and shit.  He's a god damn expert now on relationships and raising kids he doesn't have.  I've bit my tongue a shit load of times.  I want to ask him to just fucking self reflect one time.  Maybe just maybe it's not the women in his life that were wrong, maybe  it's him.   Lord know I've not liked what I see in the mirror sometimes.  I don't think my buddy has any mirrors in his house.

Yep, I think a mark of success is to be able to pause do a little self reflection and realize you might have been wrong about something.

All I know is when there's a white nationalist hate rally and you think everyone is being unreasonable when they are displaying disgust to what happened it might be an opportunity to do some self reflection to try to figure out why you feel the way you do.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2020-04-16, 11:55

The Trump 2020 campaign used its considerable leverage on its large collection of “conservative” fringe groups and GOP regulars like Young Republicans, Right to Life and Chamber of Commerce and small business organizations and they all showed up, some with their children under age of 12.

I said Trump2020 because those professionally printed TrumpPence signs being held by protestors didn’t appear out of thin air. Trump2020 is very aware that Trump won MI by less than 12,000 votes in ‘16 and Gov Whitmer beat MI AG Bill Schuette who Trump
endorsed by 415,000 votes, a 9.5% margin of over 4M votes cast in ‘18.
Expect what we saw in Lansing to get worse. Trump and his minions have power they don’t want to lose.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-04-16, 12:15

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Don't focus on that. It may have been about that for a small number of them. If you break it down it was a 1) Trump rally 2) Anti Whitmer rally because see #1.

That's it. That's the bottom line.

So, I turned on the t.v. with coffee this morning. As I was flipping through the channels I see this woman who was prominent on t.v. yesterday on Fox news so I stop. She's on that morning show with those two guys and the blonde girl. Anyway, she says at one point "There were no confederate flags or guns there, there were no kids getting candy".

Look, I don't know about the candy part, maybe she's right. But Fox absolutely was framing it as a bunch of lies about "guns and confederate flags". As she said that about the no guns and racist flags, the fox news guy was smiling and nodding his head.

So, here I know there were there, I saw and heard it with my own two eyes and ears, I now Fox is lying. yet, these fuckers are broadcasting to their idiot minions in various states that it's all lies. They are purposefully lying to their viewers. Nothing less than out and out lies. Obama, in his endorsement of Biden said "it will be tough, "they have a lot of money and their own propaganda network". Here's my question, when the Rube hillbilly racists in Michigan see that newscast, they have to also know Fox is lying. Do they think maybe that that network lies about other stuff or do they just grin chuckle and move on and say "Dems are crazy".
America is a stupid country and the media needs to make sure most Americans stay that way.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-16, 14:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote: America is a stupid country and the media needs to make sure most Americans stay that way.
After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 502811600 Pretty hysterical you still can't acknowledge most of the media is liberal/Democrat.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2020-04-16, 14:44

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Don't focus on that. It may have been about that for a small number of them. If you break it down it was a 1) Trump rally 2) Anti Whitmer rally because see #1.

That's it. That's the bottom line.

So, I turned on the t.v. with coffee this morning.  As I was flipping through the channels I see this woman who was prominent on t.v. yesterday on Fox news so I stop.  She's on that morning show with those two guys and the blonde girl.  Anyway, she says at one point "There were no confederate flags or guns there, there were no kids getting candy".  

Look, I don't know about the candy part, maybe she's right.  But Fox absolutely was framing it as a bunch of lies about "guns and confederate flags".  As she said that about the no guns and racist flags, the fox news guy was smiling and nodding his head.

So, here I know there were there, I saw and heard it with my own two eyes and ears, I now Fox is lying.  yet, these fuckers are broadcasting to their idiot minions in various states that it's all lies.  They are purposefully lying to their viewers.  Nothing less than out and out lies.   Obama, in his endorsement of Biden said "it will be tough, "they have a lot of money and their own propaganda network".  Here's my question, when the Rube hillbilly racists in Michigan see that newscast, they have to also know Fox is lying.  Do they think maybe that that network lies about other stuff or do they just grin chuckle and move on and say "Dems are crazy".  

The rube hillbilly racists know Fox is lying just like they know Trump is lying. They just don't care
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2020-04-16, 14:50

The Pantry wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: America is a stupid country and the media needs to make sure most Americans stay that way.
After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 502811600 Pretty hysterical you still can't acknowledge most of the media is liberal/Democrat.

Debatable. But let’s say I give you that most reporters, news anchors, and editors lean and vote democrat. They still ask lazy questions of leadership, let them give non answers, and never really hold them accountable for anything. They also slobber to cover anything outlandish which extreme right douchebags especially Trump are great at. On top of that, right wing tv news has more viewers than all of the other networks combined. On top of that, Trumps campaign machine is burrowed into social media like chiggers. If you don’t think that the current legacy media and social media environment favors right wingers, you’re not being honest with yourself.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2020-04-16, 14:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

So, I turned on the t.v. with coffee this morning. As I was flipping through the channels I see this woman who was prominent on t.v. yesterday on Fox news so I stop. She's on that morning show with those two guys and the blonde girl. Anyway, she says at one point "There were no confederate flags or guns there, there were no kids getting candy".

Look, I don't know about the candy part, maybe she's right. But Fox absolutely was framing it as a bunch of lies about "guns and confederate flags". As she said that about the no guns and racist flags, the fox news guy was smiling and nodding his head.

So, here I know there were there, I saw and heard it with my own two eyes and ears, I now Fox is lying. yet, these fuckers are broadcasting to their idiot minions in various states that it's all lies. They are purposefully lying to their viewers. Nothing less than out and out lies. Obama, in his endorsement of Biden said "it will be tough, "they have a lot of money and their own propaganda network". Here's my question, when the Rube hillbilly racists in Michigan see that newscast, they have to also know Fox is lying. Do they think maybe that that network lies about other stuff or do they just grin chuckle and move on and say "Dems are crazy".
America is a stupid country and the media needs to make sure most Americans stay that way.

Update on the lady who was on fox news. This is from a friend of mine from high school who was actually one of this ladies friends a decade ago. Of course I"m not leaving names here, but this is who she is.

Meshawn was a good friend of Allison’s when Allison lived in Milford. They were so much fun and she played on ALS soccer team, our softball team, our dodgeball team, they were part of the group. Then in about 2006 they got super religious and weird became total Trumpies in 2016 were on the stage with him when he came to Michigan etc. Matt is our state rep and they are total loons regarding politics. They were such a nice family and I really liked her not sure what happened. Her hashtags about Michigan being led by pot heads is a joke cuz they smoked pot all the time. We had to pull her home in a wagon from the beer tent at Milford Memories with no underwear on.... my how times have changed"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-16, 15:37

Rocinante wrote:
The Pantry wrote: After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 502811600 Pretty hysterical you still can't acknowledge most of the media is liberal/Democrat.

Debatable. But let’s say I give you that most reporters, news anchors, and editors lean and vote democrat. They still ask lazy questions of leadership, let them give non answers, and never really hold them accountable for anything. They also slobber to cover anything outlandish which extreme right douchebags especially Trump are great at. On top of that, right wing tv news has more viewers than all of the other networks combined. On top of that, Trumps campaign machine is burrowed into social media like chiggers. If you don’t think that the current legacy media and social media environment favors right wingers, you’re not being honest with yourself.
You're entitled to your opinion but don't think you're being honest with yourself either.

Where did you get that news stat? Sounds like complete BS.

When you add in the opinions of most sports/Hollywood/music personalities (pretty much all into social media) the liberal/Democrat lean gets even larger.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2020-04-16, 15:55

The Pantry wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

You're entitled to your opinion but don't think you're being honest with yourself either.

When you add in the opinions of most sports/Hollywood/music personalities (pretty much all into social media) the liberal/Democrat lean gets even larger.

Yesterday a bunch of older white men protested because they didn’t like to be told what to do with their bodies by a woman.

Cant imagine how frustrating that was for them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-16, 16:06

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but don't think you're being honest with yourself either.

Yesterday a bunch of older white men protested because they didn’t like to be told what to do with their bodies by a woman.

Keep sensationalizing old news from some frustrated and not so smart people. Plenty of idiots on your side too, but you don't want to acknowledge that.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-04-16, 17:12

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but don't think you're being honest with yourself either.  

Where did you get that news stat?  Sounds like complete BS.

Let's not forget about the class and racial privilege on display yesterday. People are seriously upset about restricted access to their second home, restricted access to boating, or not being able to play golf. The US has about 500,000-600,000 homeless people at any given time.  About 1 in 6 children live in poverty, and the poverty rate for black and native communities exceeds 20%. Meanwhile, with all that is going on in this world, they are most concerned with second homes, boats, and golfing. They refuse to even momentarily sacrifice luxury for public safety.  

These are also the same people who refuse to acknowledge the concerns communities of color have voiced over policing, and they get angry when those same communities engage in protest. Yet, when they think they cannot plant their spring flowers, they take to the steps of the capitol to protest, many of them fully armed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-16, 17:52

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Let's not forget about the class and racial privilege on display yesterday. People are seriously upset about restricted access to their second home, restricted access to boating, or not being able to play golf. The US has about 500,000-600,000 homeless people at any given time.  About 1 in 6 children live in poverty, and the poverty rate for black and native communities exceeds 20%. Meanwhile, with all that is going on in this world, they are most concerned with second homes, boats, and golfing. They refuse to even momentarily sacrifice luxury for public safety.  

These are also the same people who refuse to acknowledge the concerns communities of color have voiced over policing, and they get angry when those same communities engage in protest. Yet, when they think they cannot plant their spring flowers, they take to the steps of the capitol to protest, many of them fully armed.
There we go. More sensationalism without mentioning the jacked-up side of your party. You guys seem almost rabid the way you slant things. Get real.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-04-16, 18:01

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 200
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-16, 18:05

^^^ Box of rocks post
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-04-16, 18:07

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 191237986 After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 2427441217 After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 1558547457

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 877510730
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-16, 18:09

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 502811600 ^^^ Box of rocks 2
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-04-16, 18:12

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 Sub-buzz-1125-1587049408-13

Is having a shitty goatee and a beergut a requirement or just recommended?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-04-16, 18:15

Seems to me if you're going to have a meeting of the small dick society of Michigan you should do like alcoholics anonymous and have them in private.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-04-16, 18:17

kingstonlake wrote:Seems to me if you're going to have a meeting of the small dick society of Michigan you should do like alcoholics anonymous and have them in private.

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 1966794946 After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-16, 18:25

kingstonlake wrote:Seems to me if you're going to have a meeting of the small dick society of Michigan you should do like alcoholics anonymous and have them in private.
Your dickness is gigantic. Feel proud.

Pretty sad all you guys have left are lame jokes and nothing of substance. You're not even posting links to your media drivel much anymore.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-04-16, 18:27

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

There we go.  More sensationalism without mentioning the jacked-up side of your party.  You guys seem almost rabid the way you slant things.  Get real.

Like I said, not capable of a real discussion. Just the same sentences over and over again. Honestly, I think any post that doesn't involve a discussion of saturated fats is over your head.

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 4113017228 I don't have a party. If I was such a party guy, you would think I would register with a party so I could vote in primaries for "my side." But I don't because, unlike most party members, I tend to think for myself.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-16, 18:30

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:There we go. More sensationalism without mentioning the jacked-up side of your party. You guys seem almost rabid the way you slant things. Get real.

Like I said, not capable of a real discussion. Just the same sentences over and over again. Honestly, I think any post that doesn't involve a discussion of saturated fats is over your head.

Look in the mirror and repeat those words.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-04-16, 18:31

The Pantry wrote:

Pretty sad all you guys have left are lame jokes and nothing of substance. You're not even posting links to your media drivel much anymore.

After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 Post-8794-1403702267
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-04-16, 18:32

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Look in the mirror and repeat those words.

I am not sure you know how to read at this point.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-04-16, 18:34

The Pantry wrote:

Weren't those guns bad ass though? When I'm out protesting over my right to plant flowers, wear knickers, and cram 7 of my favorite sweaty shirtless guys in a bayliner, I always remember to wear my little dick amnesia accessories.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-04-16, 20:14

Was pantry one of those guys in the photos? Seems a bit worked up.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2020-04-16, 20:27

My daughter said to my wife tonight “just how small do you think thise guys penises are?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2020-04-16, 20:29

The Pantry wrote:^^^ Box of rocks post

Wow. I guess we know where you stand. Not that we didn't before Nothing posted above your box of rocks comeback is inaccurate..
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-16, 20:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Was pantry one of those guys in the photos? Seems a bit worked up.
Sorry to disappoint but I'm not far right of center.  Most of you guys on the left have slid into the deep end of the pool.  After today's protests in Lansing, there is only one thing left to do. - Page 2 276803595
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-16, 20:36

DWags wrote:My daughter said to my wife tonight “just how small do you think thise guys penises are?
How many has she measured?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2020-04-16, 20:40

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:My daughter said to my wife tonight “just how small do you think thise guys penises are?
How many has she measured?

Shots at dwags daughter now? You are an asshole.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-16, 20:41

duffy munn wrote:
The Pantry wrote:How many has she measured?

He had it coming.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2020-04-16, 21:00

The Pantry wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

He had it coming.

I really hope you mean YOU had it coming.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-04-16, 22:15

Pantry, did you get called an idiot in Wells and now your taking your misplaced rage out on us? This is a safe space buddy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe on 2020-04-16, 22:26

Sorry for posting a link to calling trumpets manbaby. I am not in the business of running swill regulars.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-04-16, 22:39

There was a similar protest in Albany today but only a dozen losers showed up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-04-16, 22:41

They are man babies. I can't go fishing, by my seeds or hire a local lawnscaper where's my ar15 and red hat? No No
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-16, 22:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Pantry, did you get called an idiot in Wells and now your taking your misplaced rage out on us? This is a safe space buddy.
Just fishing. Fun lighting a match in a different forest of libiots.

This place is way more fucked up than tRCMB. Please don't short-change it.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum