Coronavirus?? We gone?

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-04-15, 15:51

DWags wrote:I mean, I"d be shocked if there wasn't protests.  If I think about it, I might be a bit disappointed if there wasn't.  We do, after all, live in America.  However the genius who put this shit together could have taken it one step further and thought about Sparrow.   Hell, I don't know if you could do that, but if my family member was in the back of that ambulance on Grand River or Saginaw there, I might be capable of doing stupid shit myself.  (ohhhh tough guy... yeah, I'd probably get my ass kicked, but nonetheless....)
there were a handful of rich white people who value money over life.. they also know how easily manipulated stupid white people are. They got their minions to start some sort of faux social media outrage.. unable to think for themselves, the stupid white people grab their guns and their confederate flags and head to the big city to display their white supremacist stupidity for all to admire.

again - being stupid is fine. They have a right to be stupid. They even have the right to acquire the deadly virus themselves. What they don't have the right to do is transmit it to the people at the gas station or wherever on their way back to Mio... only to transmit it to the fine, unsuspecting citizens of Mio tomorrow and the next day.

and then there is blocking the hospital and emergency vehicles.

(I know you know this, DWags. It isn't directed at you).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-04-15, 15:59

from Capital Area Transportation Authority:

Service is temporarily disrupted downtown and in surrounding areas due to the Operation Gridlock event at the Capitol. CATA is unable to accommodate life-sustaining and medically necessary trips to or from these areas.

but, yeah, let's listen to the media.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-04-15, 16:00

I can’t speak for Bob, but I don’t imagine those are good people to have a beer with.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30536
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-15, 16:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote: yeah - I don't need the media to tell me what I otherwise know make up in my head to suit my purpose.

(and we wonder why America is so misinformed).

signed
--The King of Misinformation
fify Coronavirus?? We gone?   502811600
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12821
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Rocinante on 2020-04-15, 16:02

It seems to me we are getting really close to the organizers of this protest being liable for some criminal charges.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17954
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-04-15, 16:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I gave GW's mom some seeds last night.


Mom’s 81 and an evangelical Christian. We don’t talk, which is probably best for you, because she’d be extremely judgmental about your shortcomings from last night.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37663
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by DWags on 2020-04-15, 16:06

The Pantry wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yeah - I don't need the media to tell me what I otherwise know make up in my head to suit my purpose.

(and we wonder why America is so misinformed).

signed
--The King of Misinformation
fify Coronavirus?? We gone?   502811600


How was Lansing?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37054
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by duffy munn on 2020-04-15, 16:06

The Pantry wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yeah - I don't need the media to tell me what I otherwise know make up in my head to suit my purpose.

(and we wonder why America is so misinformed).

signed
--The King of Misinformation
fify Coronavirus?? We gone?   502811600

How was the protest? Did you wear your maga hat and bring your guns?
avatar
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5782
Join date : 2014-04-19
Location : east lansing

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-15, 16:07

ftr...I think the protest is stupid also
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12821
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by duffy munn on 2020-04-15, 16:07

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:fify Coronavirus?? We gone?   502811600


How was Lansing?

Beat me to it Coronavirus?? We gone?   502811600
avatar
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5782
Join date : 2014-04-19
Location : east lansing

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-15, 16:09

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:


How was Lansing?

Beat me to it Coronavirus?? We gone?   502811600
Yeah, this place is loaded with one-track minds
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12821
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-04-15, 16:15

The Pantry wrote:ftr...I think the protest is stupid also

I am fine with people protesting and expressing their opinions, but what went down in Lansing was selfish and inconsiderate.

It only demonstrates why restrictions are necessary, because there are quite a few people out there who won't take it upon themselves to give a shit about anybody else.


Last edited by Turtleneck on 2020-04-15, 16:16; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30536
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-04-15, 16:15

Nordic wrote:Doesn't look like any ambulances have been impeded. Stay off Twitter Bob.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/04/15/lansing-capitol-protest-michigan-stay-home-order/5136842002/

According to photographs posted on social media and other reports, at least one ambulance was brought to a stop in traffic on Grand Avenue, close to a nearby Lansing hospital. The traffic jam extended east on Michigan Avenue from the Capitol to beyond Pennsylvania Avenue, with idling cars lined up in front of a Sparrow Health System hospital.

John Foren, a spokesman for Sparrow Health Systems, said there had been no issues with ambulances being unable to access the hospital entrances.

“So far they have not disrupted things, as far as I’ve been told," Foren said early Wednesday afternoon, referencing entrances to the hospital on Michigan.

However, there were concerns about ambulances being tied up or potentially delayed on their way to the hospital, he said.

Traffic began to slowly flow again about 1:30 p.m., though tie-ups continued in spots, and many vehicles were still headed in the direction of the Capitol.

Maybe, IDK. But true as far as some getting to calls, though. Mrs. GW has a person on staff whose sister or best friend is an EMT and is losing her mind trying to navigate downtown.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37663
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-04-15, 16:18

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:Doesn't look like any ambulances have been impeded. Stay off Twitter Bob.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/04/15/lansing-capitol-protest-michigan-stay-home-order/5136842002/


Maybe, IDK. But true as far as some getting to calls, though. Mrs. GW has a person on staff whose sister or best friend is an EMT and is losing her mind trying to navigate downtown.

Well my cousin's landscaper's neighbor's son's best friend from Idaho said he was on the phone with somebody who talked to a guy in Lansing that said the same thing.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30536
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-04-15, 16:22

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Maybe, IDK. But true as far as some getting to calls, though. Mrs. GW has a person on staff whose sister or best friend is an EMT and is losing her mind trying to navigate downtown.

Well my cousin's landscaper's neighbor's son's best friend from Idaho said he was on the phone with somebody who talked to a guy in Lansing that said the same thing.


I knew this response was coming in some variation, and I figured it would be from you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37663
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-04-15, 16:27

BTW, people can buy seeds, but it’s up to big box stores to make them available for curbside and online delivery. That’s a misnomer here and across the state. That does tell me the governor didn’t communicate that very well. Also, I’m pretty sure places like Van Atta’s could be open, because I think it’s under the 50,000 sq. ft. limit. I applaud them for shutting down in advance of the order, because they knew how bad this was going to get and the risks posed to staff and customers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37663
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Nordic on 2020-04-15, 16:29

DWags wrote:I mean, I"d be shocked if there wasn't protests. If I think about it, I might be a bit disappointed if there wasn't. We do, after all, live in America. However the genius who put this shit together could have taken it one step further and thought about Sparrow. Hell, I don't know if you could do that, but if my family member was in the back of that ambulance on Grand River or Saginaw there, I might be capable of doing stupid shit myself. (ohhhh tough guy... yeah, I'd probably get my ass kicked, but nonetheless....)

Agree on all fronts.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11905
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Nordic on 2020-04-15, 16:32

tGreenWay wrote:BTW,  people can buy seeds, but it’s up to big box stores to make them available for curbside and online delivery. That’s a misnomer here and across the state. That does tell me the governor didn’t communicate that very well.  Also, I’m pretty sure places like Van Atta’s could be open, because I think it’s under the 50,000 sq. ft. limit. I applaud them for shutting down in advance of the order, because they knew how bad this was going to get and the risks posed to staff and customers.

I think you can do the same with paint and what not. But haven't tried. Or just go to a smaller hardware store like Ace.

Bitching about not being able to go to your 2nd home is pretty amusing too. Just go. No one is going to stop you. I picked up a skill from my old man, just walk in and act like you know what you are doing and odds are no one is going to stop you. If you stop and ask questions, yeah, you'll probably get stopped.

Coronavirus?? We gone?   4113017228 I ordered my seeds on Amazon like a good American
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11905
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-04-15, 16:56

What do a bunch of rabid non essential woman hating crybabies making more on unemployment than work have in common with people at a Trump rally?

Everything.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14908
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 56

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-04-15, 17:04

Based on this slide show it's mostly just a bunch of men who are mad because women don't like them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/thousands-converge-on-lansing-to-protest-whitmers-stay-home-order/ar-BB12G9b1?ocid=st#image=BB12GpWN|1
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 30536
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-04-15, 17:14

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:BTW,  people can buy seeds, but it’s up to big box stores to make them available for curbside and online delivery. That’s a misnomer here and across the state. That does tell me the governor didn’t communicate that very well.  Also, I’m pretty sure places like Van Atta’s could be open, because I think it’s under the 50,000 sq. ft. limit. I applaud them for shutting down in advance of the order, because they knew how bad this was going to get and the risks posed to staff and customers.

I think you can do the same with paint and what not. But haven't tried. Or just go to a smaller hardware store like Ace.

Bitching about not being able to go to your 2nd home is pretty amusing too. Just go. No one is going to stop you. I picked up a skill from my old man, just walk in and act like you know what you are doing and odds are no one is going to stop you. If you stop and ask questions, yeah, you'll probably get stopped.

Coronavirus?? We gone?   4113017228 I ordered my seeds on Amazon like a good American


Exactly. Personally, I’d prefer these morans go as far away from me as possible, so I hope they leave.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37663
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-04-15, 17:31

Still shocked that white supremacists don't like strong women.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by DWags on 2020-04-15, 17:33

Turtleneck wrote:Based on this slide show it's mostly just a bunch of men who are mad because women don't like them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/thousands-converge-on-lansing-to-protest-whitmers-stay-home-order/ar-BB12G9b1?ocid=st#image=BB12GpWN|1

Coronavirus?? We gone?   502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37054
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-15, 18:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Still shocked that white supremacists don't like strong women.
Coronavirus?? We gone?   502811600 Keep spreading your shit, Bob.  You paint it as if there are not millions of Democrats that are any combination of white/black/Christian/racist/misogynistic/money grabbers/gun enthusiasts/wife beaters/sex offenders/etc, including your buddy Biden.

You live in the fantasy land in your head. You have enough loose screws to build a car.  Coronavirus?? We gone?   502811600


Last edited by The Pantry on 2020-04-15, 18:07; edited 1 time in total
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12821
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-04-15, 18:04

So I take it that the Michigan Militia and other like-minded whackos are still going strong these days, eh?

Just wait until the gub'ment wants to give them a vaccine. That's how they'll implant the tracking chip in people.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6090
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Rocinante on 2020-04-15, 18:26

What a bunch of sexless dorks.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17954
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Dendrobates on 2020-04-15, 18:56

Guys... I finally managed to get some TP!!!! I also grabbed some much needed pull-ups/diapers too. I had to wait 20 minutes outside at Sam’s club in the snow, but I grabbed one of the last 10 packages . It’s really sad that was a great feeling. I managed to get everything I wanted and keep it quick. I noticed they block off some aisles of non-essential stuff. But everything in the middle that’s non-essential wasn’t. It didn’t matter to me either way. What was also interesting about that, is I didn’t see a single person in the middle looking at stuff. Everyone was there to grab their shit and go.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 70

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-04-15, 18:56

Tens of thousands of people die.. and you're upset because you want to plant seeds and play golf.

Imagine being that person.


Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-04-15, 18:59

Dendrobates wrote:Guys... I finally managed to get some TP!!!!  I also grabbed some much needed pull-ups/diapers too. I had to wait 20 minutes outside at Sam’s club in the snow, but I grabbed one of the last 10 packages . It’s really sad that was a great feeling. I managed to get everything I wanted and keep it quick. I noticed they block off some aisles of non-essential stuff. But everything in the middle that’s non-essential wasn’t. It didn’t matter to me either way. What was also interesting about that, is I didn’t see a single person in the middle looking at stuff. Everyone was there to grab their shit and go.
cheers
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 38846
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Heat Miser on 2020-04-15, 19:07

Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Posts : 5807
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by DWags on 2020-04-15, 19:20

Dendrobates wrote:Guys... I finally managed to get some TP!!!! I also grabbed some much needed pull-ups/diapers too. I had to wait 20 minutes outside at Sam’s club in the snow, but I grabbed one of the last 10 packages . It’s really sad that was a great feeling. I managed to get everything I wanted and keep it quick. I noticed they block off some aisles of non-essential stuff. But everything in the middle that’s non-essential wasn’t. It didn’t matter to me either way. What was also interesting about that, is I didn’t see a single person in the middle looking at stuff. Everyone was there to grab their shit and go.

Happy for you.

This is what we’ve come to. We’re happy for friends who found toilet paper. Anyway, good on you Dendro
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37054
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-15, 19:34

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Oaklan10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12821
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by duffy munn on 2020-04-15, 20:03

The Pantry wrote:Coronavirus?? We gone?   Oaklan10

Is this good?
avatar
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5782
Join date : 2014-04-19
Location : east lansing

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-15, 20:07

New cases are down, so that's good. The recovered to death ratio doesn't look so great.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12821
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by CORNER BLITZ on 2020-04-15, 20:13

The Pantry wrote:Coronavirus?? We gone?   Oaklan10

Even at .22%, that must be like half the Indian population of Oakland County
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7374
Join date : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Dendrobates on 2020-04-15, 20:19

The Pantry wrote:Coronavirus?? We gone?   Oaklan10

I know the data is slow to come in, but it’s interesting how long it takes for people to recover from this. My brother’s fiancé went back to work today. She still can’t taste anything, and has half her smell back.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 70

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by The Pantry on 2020-04-15, 20:24

[quote="CORNER BLITZ"]
The Pantry wrote:Even at .22%, that must be like half the Indian population of Oakland County
I'm 0.8% Inuit/Eskimo so not liking that # much.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12821
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-04-15, 20:34

Even though my asthma is mild to moderate and mostly controlled with meds, I’m afraid to look too deep into the data on recovery for patients like me but with the virus. I admit, my level of concern is creeping up. I can work from home in perpetuity, but my wife will need to return to her job eventually and that’s going to add to the stress level.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37663
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Dendrobates on 2020-04-15, 20:41

tGreenWay wrote:Even though my asthma is mild to moderate and mostly controlled with meds, I’m afraid to look too deep into the data on recovery for patients like me but with the virus. I admit, my level of concern is creeping up. I can work from home in perpetuity, but my wife will need to return to her job eventually and that’s going to add to the stress level.

You and me both. I still have this lingering cough (not unusual with my asthma). But being out in public with a cough right now could get you murdered.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 70

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-04-15, 22:03

Dendrobates wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Even though my asthma is mild to moderate and mostly controlled with meds, I’m afraid to look too deep into the data on recovery for patients like me but with the virus. I admit, my level of concern is creeping up. I can work from home in perpetuity, but my wife will need to return to her job eventually and that’s going to add to the stress level.

You and me both. I still have this lingering cough (not unusual with my asthma). But being out in public with a cough right now could get you murdered.

I was thinking of you went I posted that. You’re the only person I know with asthma. I don’t have so much of a cough as I need to clear my throat fairly often. Maybe you’ll get lucky with your cough and it will make everyone else run away, making shopping clear-sailing for you. Coronavirus?? We gone?   1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37663
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum