I don’t know guys, I think I’m fighting depression.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I don’t know guys, I think I’m fighting depression.   - Page 2 Empty Re: I don’t know guys, I think I’m fighting depression.

Post by Heat Miser on 2020-05-06, 15:18

steveschneider wrote:I didn't see any voice memos.

They're not "memos". It's real-time voice chat. Like a conference line that's always open.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

I don’t know guys, I think I’m fighting depression.   - Page 2 Empty Re: I don’t know guys, I think I’m fighting depression.

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-06, 15:21

Motown Spartan wrote:i’m on the voice chat right now all by myself.
as long as you're Conway Twitty, you're never alone.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-06, 15:22

I like how DWags comes here for help with his self-disclosed case of acute depression and y'all invite him to join your gambling ring.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser on 2020-05-06, 15:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I like how DWags comes here for help with his self-disclosed case of acute depression and y'all invite him to join your gambling ring.

The main attraction is the continuous live audio availability. No call to setup/schedule. Just head over and talk to whomever else is there. The gambling thing is just a side attraction. Maybe we'll do a virtual Swill happy hour on Friday with some sort of video entertainment.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-05-06, 15:40

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I like how DWags comes here for help with his self-disclosed case of acute depression and y'all invite him to join your gambling ring.

The main attraction is the continuous live audio availability. No call to setup/schedule. Just head over and talk to whomever else is there. The gambling thing is just a side attraction. Maybe we'll do a virtual Swill happy hour on Friday with some sort of video entertainment.

Seems the main attraction to everyone is just the text chat so far.

But that's kind of cool as it's like a group text without it blowing up the phone with notifications.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser on 2020-05-06, 15:47

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

But that's kind of cool as it's like a group text without it blowing up the phone with notifications.

I expect that to die off fairly quickly, as it's redundant to what's going on here but with less organization.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan on 2020-05-06, 15:52

Heat Miser wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I expect that to die off fairly quickly, as it's redundant to what's going on here but with less organization.

it’s turning into a chess club now...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-05-06, 16:12

I don’t know guys, I think I’m fighting depression.   - Page 2 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-05-06, 16:12

Heat Miser wrote:

We should watch a replay of a MSU game. It can be like a live game thread over audio. Come at me , optimists
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-05-06, 16:42

Motown Spartan wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

it’s turning into a chess club now...

It's just a chat room but the possibilities are endless.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2020-05-06, 18:09

Honestly, it’s what makes this board great.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2020-05-06, 21:44

I take back the building thing. I’m trying to frame a gable roof and it’s hard.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-05-07, 05:56

DWags wrote:

Honestly, it’s what makes this board great.
I don’t know guys, I think I’m fighting depression.   - Page 2 969504605

Long live free speech and long live tSwill.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ on 2020-05-22, 00:36

You get any good bets in DWags?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-05-22, 05:11

CORNER BLITZ wrote:You get any good bets in DWags?
Bump for personal reason?

Shit goes bad but you're never alone at tSwill.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum